** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing UK

bartrum

Hi, as you may know Racing UK have now totally changed there website, looks like you can no longer get free replays of races etc...However I had a long list of horses in the 'nag me' system which I now appear to have lost. Any ideas how/if I can get these back?? It also appears you cant use 'nag me' for free either. Does anyone know if this is correct? I have tried Emailing R Uk currently to no avail. Does anyone else use another 'nag me' type system. I already use the tracker on ATR but that only holds 100. could do with another one. Thanks Rich.

Re: Racing UK You can watch all races, both ATR and RUK, in the Bet365 Racing Archive if you an account. In terms of "nag me" I like to use racebets.com for it. No limits in terms of amount of horses nor the text you're allowed to put into the comment box, you can favourite horses from all over the world (like South Africa, Hong Kong...) and you get informed about horses from your list running at 5pm the day before. Good service in my mind, but plenty others probably offer the same.

Re: Racing UK Like BillyHills, I use nagme.com and find it very useful. I don't just get "nagged" about horses - I also get "nagged" the evening before about various trainers where I want to know what runners they have the next day. Don't know about the limits but using the trainer facility means you get a lot more horses flagged up though it would of course include ones you aren't interested in. For race replays I use ATR or Sporting Life as I have a Skybet account.

Re: Racing UK Hi macmuck I go in through Sporting Life. On LHS Menu choose Racing. Then use Profile Search. I'm often wanting to look at previous form so I type in the horse's name, search for it then select the horse I'm interested in. You should get some info on the horse - age, foaling date, dam, sire, trainer, owner with form info below. The image like a video camera on the RHS shows whether or not you can see the race you're interested in - no camera, no race. Most recent races appear to be available though not all. Click on the camera icon for the race you're interested in. You'll then get info on the race - distance, class, no of runners, winning time etc etc Under the race video tab it'll say "You need to log in to Skybet to watch this video". Log in with your details and you can watch either the full race or the closing stages. You can also for example select Trainer instead of horse and that'll give you all the races where the Trainer has had a horse running for the previous month. Hope this helps.