** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Anytime will do !!

jtw1

Read this Strategy on another site so decided to do the right thing and pinch it ....:p Basically select all leagues where the OVER 2.5 percentage is 60%+ , then look at the unfavoured team in the betting , see if their top/2ndtop goalscorer is in form [esp away games if it's aways we're looking at] check the odds are favourable and bet. Example - AUSTRIA Bundesliga - INNSBRUCK v NEUSTADT and the away side are 4.5 to win. NEUSTADT have scored in 5/7 aways this season with PILCHMAN scoring 6 [4 away] from 14 appearances [7] and HLINKA scoring 4 [3 away] from 14 [12] appearances. A close call but HLINKA has not scored in his last 4 games while PILCHMAN appears to be their regular striker and netted in their game before last. Wm Hill offer 3.1 on PILCHMAN scoring anytime [HLINKA is a nice 9.0 . In the same league we have AUSTRIA VIENNA taking on WOLFSBERGER [4.50 to win] M LIENDL [midfielder] is the away sides top scorer with 7 goals from 14 games [ 3/7 away from home] with his side scoring in 6/7 aways. Odds are 5.0 to score anytime. In Germany we have HAMBURG at 5.50 to win away at LEVERKUSEN. In P-M LASOGGA we have a forward who has scored in 5/6 games this season inc a hat-trick away to NURNBERG. HAMBURG have scored in 5/6 aways. Odds on LASSOGGA scoring at anytime are 3.4 with Skybet Also in Germany we have NURNBERG [5.50] away to GLADBACH In J DRMIC we have a young striker who has scored 4 goals in 7 games inc 3 away from home . He may not get a full 90 mins but if he does he usually scores . Odds - 6.0 from betvictor Small stakes to start with , 5pts on each from a bank of 50.

Re: Anytime will do !! Good luck with this one, JTW. How do you keep track of all the threads you have going at the same time :p Just one point..... aren't you being a bit adventurous risking 10% of your bank at odds of up to 6.0 :unsure

Re: Anytime will do !! Cheers guys :ok Yes it is very risky putting 10% of the bank on each selection Grex but using the criteria for selection i'm pretty confidant of getting more winners than loser's........:unsure......[thought the same about The Single Life and look where thats gone !!!!! ] Have a look at the site i use Anaconda - http://www.whoscored.com/Home Just select a game from any league , that will show the past h2h's for 3 season's To find the goalscorer stats simply click on any team and the table just below their previous fixture's has them all , the goals scored , number of games , even shots per game. For even more detail click on the players name and you can then chose overall goals , home gaols , away goals and the bottom table shows in which game's the goals were scored as wel as how long the player was on the pitch Hope you find it helpful :ok The strategy seems to have started well ....LASOGGA scored twice for HAMBURG and DRMIC netted first for NURNBERG . Unfortunately NEUSTADT failed to score while as H-T approach's in the WOLFSBERGER match it's stands 0-0 , so still 45 mins to go there :hope

Re: Anytime will do !! 2 from4 yesterday gave out a nice 37pts profit. Despite those 2 losing bets occuring in Austrian Bundesliga i'll stick to that league for GRODIG v RAPID . The home side are the outsider's so it's amongst their players i'm making a selection. GRODIG have scored in 4/7 homes but even though they failed to hit the net in their last 2 homes they did not lack chances with 16 and 14 goal attempts from them in those 2 match's. Midfileder P ZULECHNER is their top scorer with 10 goals this season , 5 at home from 5 appearance's . Bet365 have him at 3.10 . In the NETHERLANDS [they love goals in the EREDIVISE] NAC BREDA are at home to PSV and this fixture has seen both teams score in 13 of the past 14 corresponding fixtures with BREDA banging in 12 in the past 5 of those 12 [of which they won 4 ] BREDA have scored in 5/6 homes this season with the man i'm interested in scoring 5 in 4 homes and having a shots per game ave of 3.8 . R POEPON is that player and hopefully the center-forward will give us a goal for which he is 3.40 to do with Bet365. Again in Holland we have AJAX away to NIJMEGAN who have M HIGDON up front and has scored 6 goals from 9 appearances this season , 5 of which were at home . Although bottom of the table they have still managed to score 11 in 6 home games [9 in the past 4 of which they have only lost 1 and that was a 92nd min goal ] AJAX are struggling away from home this season conceding 12 in 5 aways. HIGDON is available at 3.10 from Bet365. 5pts on each

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Anytime will do !! Thankfully that's the International's out of the way for a few months ....:nana 2 players catch the eye on Saturday in the BUNDESLIGA The first is Hoffenhiem's ROBERTO FIRMINO who has scored 7 goals in 11 appearance's with 6 of those coming in only 5 away's. HOFFENHEIM have scored in all 5 away game's this season while AUGSBERG have conceded in all 6 homes. Bet365 and SKYBET are offering 3.75 FIMINO to score anytime so i'll have 5pts on that. Later on the top 2 take each other on and it's DORTMUND'S MARCO REUS who i'm relying on scoring at least once .....:hope REUS has scored 7 goals so far this season and he appears to prefer to do the business at home with 6 of those 7 be scored in Dortmund. BAYERN have conceded only only 3 times away from home this season with DORTMUND leting in only 4 but the home side have scored in 15 of the past 16 meetings in ALL competitions. Stake 5pts on M REUS to score anytime @ 3.00 in what should be an enthralling encounter.

Re: Anytime will do !! Both HOFFENHEIM and DORTMUND failed to score today......:@ Sunday and we have a game in the AUSTRIAN Bundesliga where RAPID VIENNA take on the league leaders SALZBURG . The player i'm nominating to score is RAPID's G BURGSTALLER who has scored 7 goals in 10 games , 4 in 5 at home. RAPID have scored 14 in 7 homes while SALZBURG have conceded 6 times in 7 aways . Stake 5pts on BURGSTALLER @ 3.25

Re: Anytime will do !! No goalscorers at all for the 3 teams highlighted last week never mind the selections themselves !!! Starting Bank - 50pts Current Bank - 72.50pts Friday - WOLFSBURG take on HAMBURG and it's the away side i'm hoping will score wjth the help of Max BEISTER :hope BEISTER is an attacking mid-fielder/forward who has scored 5 goals in 11 games this season , 3 in 5 were away from home . He has scored in 4 of the last 5 league games and so far this season has had an average of 2.3 shots on target. HAMBURG are the top scorers away from home in the Bundesliga with 17 in 7 match's. Worth an interest @ 4.75 from bet365 so i'll be having 5pts on that .

Re: Anytime will do !! 1-1 ft but BEISTER failed to score and was actually subbed after 60mins which didn't help the cause.. J DRMIC has scored in all 4 of NURNBERG'S last 4 aways and is a decent 6.0 with bet365 to score at anytime [PP is nearest ,offering only 4.0] Todays opponents lost 5 goals at home to Man U midweek and while NURNBERG might not be in that class BAYER are still missing a few of their regular backline today .

Re: Anytime will do !! In the evening kick-off over in the Bundesliga we have the top away scoring STUTTGART taking on SCHALKE away from home . 15 goals scored in 7 aways for STUTTGART , while SCHALKE have conceded 12 in 6 homes ...this could be a goal-fest :hope and the player i'm hoping can score at least once is Stuttgart's VEDAR IBISEVIC who has 8 goals in 13 appearances this season , 4 in 7 aways. Betfred and Totesport have him on 3.25 [only 2.30 with bet365] Stake 5pts on both DRMIC and IBISEVIC

Re: Anytime will do !!

Despite those 2 losing bets occuring in Austrian Bundesliga i'll stick to that league for GRODIG v RAPID . The home side are the outsider's so it's amongst their players i'm making a selection. GRODIG have scored in 4/7 homes but even though they failed to hit the net in their last 2 homes they did not lack chances with 16 and 14 goal attempts from them in those 2 match's. Midfileder P ZULECHNER is their top scorer with 10 goals this season , 5 at home from 5 appearance's . Bet365 have him at 3.10 .
Posted this a couple of weeks ago and ZULECHNER is again 3.10 to score anytime , still top-goalscorer has now netted 6 times in 6 homes . Stake 5pts on him finding the back of the net v AUSTRIA VIENNA today

In the same league we have AUSTRIA VIENNA taking on WOLFSBERGER [4.50 to win] M LIENDL [midfielder] is the away sides top scorer with 7 goals from 14 games [ 3/7 away from home] with his side scoring in 6/7 aways. Odds are 5.0 to score anytime. .
Again this was one of the first selections and unfortunately WOLFSBERGER failed to score that day but it certainly wasn't for the lack of trying as they had 19 goal attempts [ 5 on target ]. They take on bottom club ADMIRA today who have already let in 15 in 8 homes . LIENDL is a tad shorter today at 4.33 with Hill's but theopposition is considerably weaker. Stake 5pts

Re: Anytime will do !! Sometimes you just have to lie back and wonder if there is a higher force at work when it comes to punting... How many times have you tried a new angle which works 1st time of asking and then goes tit-up..? Take this thread/strategy for instance ..1st weekend i get 2 wins from 4 ....why didn't i try this earlier i ask myself ?? The the bleedin' obvious happens ...not only does the selected player fail to score but 6 of the 7 teams they play for fail to score FULL STOP !!!..i mean just what are the chance's ....:eyes Anyway i shall try and approach this from a different angle and suggest players at lower odds with the possibility of betting doubles . 1st for Sunday - Wayne ROONEY has scored in 6 of Man U's 12 league games inc 3 away from home and last weeks 6-0 loss to MAN CITY along with UTD's 5-0 midweek win will ensure the Spurs defence will not be looking forwrd to this game esp as they have not beaten the Manc's at home in over 12 years .

Re: Anytime will do !! CAVANI scores the first :cigar Returned 18.30pts Selections - 13 Wins - 5 Starting Bank - 50pts Current Bank - 76.80pts Monday - G ROSSI is the main man for FIORENTINA since MARIO GOMEZ was injured . So far 11 goals from 13 appearances has helped his side into 5th place in Serie A . He has bagged 7 in 6 homes and with VERONA having failed to keep a clean sheet in all 6 aways [conceded 14 in those 6] he looks good for at least one more here. Stake 5pts @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Anytime will do !! ROSSI scores with a penalty ..Returns 9.75pts Time for a bit of gut-feeling ....on Tuesday CRYSTAL PALACE take on WEST HAM at Selhurst Park in what will be new manager PULIS's first home game. I've seen PALACE in a couple of full games + highlights and tbh they are not a bad side , they just haven't managed to find a regular goal-scorer . A player i was impressed with when he was fairly regular at Southampton before Pochetino came in was JASON PUNCHEON , he was loanned-out to MILLWALL [5 goals in 7 games] , BLACKPOOL [ goals in 6] and QPR where he came on only twice as a sub before signing a year-long loan deal at Palace . He managed to score 9 times from 63 appearances at St Mary's. Playing on Saturday against Norwich he managed 3 goal attempts [highest of any Palace player] before being subbed after 76 mins [ he had only 2 late subs appearances before that game ]. Here's hoping the new manager installs some confidence as he certainly has the ability to score . Bet365 offer a generous 6.50 [generally 4.50 elsewhere] so i'll have the 9.75pts returned from this evening's bet on that.

Re: Anytime will do !! PUNCHEON had a few decent chance's but failed to score and was subbed after 66 mins ....he will score in the next few weeks and i will be keeping an eye out for him. Wednesday ..and i think it's worth a punt on R LAMBERT getting back on the scoresheet for SOUTHAMPTON . He has scored only 4 goals this season but 3 have been on home soil and they were all against side's in the bottom half of the table , PALACE , FULHAM and HULL ....as are tomorrows opponents , ASTON VILLA . Stake 5pts @ 2.62 with bet365. * anyone looking for a little extra could do worse than adding GIROUD [Arsenal] @ 2.05 and SUAREZ [L'pool] @ 1.53

Re: Anytime will do !! No goals from Mr LAMBERT on weds so thats a 5pt loss Saturday and i'm nominating JASON PUNCHEON again to score anytime for C PALACE at home to CARDIFF. The Welsh side have been very average away from home this season , conceding to the likes of WEST HAM and FULHAM whilst NORWICH [31 goal attempts] and STOKE [17 attempts] will count themselves unlucky not to have taken more than 1pt from them. PUNCHEON is 5.50 with bet365 . Next selection LUIS SUAREZ and if you need an explanation .......:eyes He's 1.61 with CORALS Last weekend i bet on MAX BEISTER scoring anytime for HAMBURG , unfortunately he failed to do so but did manage to net one in the midweek cup game v KOLN and i hope he can repeat that against an AUGSBERG side who have conceded 12 in 7 aways this season . Bet 365 have him at 3.60 Will resume this list tomorrow ..

Re: Anytime will do !! Had a look at ST ETIENNE [ave 2 goals per home game] v EVIAN [concede just under 2 per away game] and i think a wee interest on MEVLUT ERDING to score his 4th in his last 4 games for Saint Etienne . A strong header of the ball he face's an Evian defence not known for their ability to defend an aerial threat successfully. Available @ 2.5 with bet365. Saturday bets - 5pts JASON PUNCHEON @ 5.50 , 5pts MAX BEISTER @ 3.60 and a 5pt double LUIS SUAREZ [1.61] + MEVLUT ERDLING [2.5]

Re: Anytime will do !! Loss on the day with a small return on Suarez after the St Etienne game was postponed . Puncheon had 3 attempts while Beister had the same but both failed to score. CIRO IMMOBILE has scored in of the past 7 games for TORINO and with LAZIO conceding 13 in 7 he must be in with a shout of nabbing No 8 today . Bet365 have him at 3.10

Re: Anytime will do !! IMMOBLIE never really looked like scoring and was taken off with a knock after 66mins .....:( Had a double tomorrow on the CL ....looking at teams who still have something to play for and the first is BURAK YILMAZ to score anytime for GALATASARAY v JUVENTUS . Basically GALA have to beat JUVE to finish 2nd and stay in the competition . I'm pretty sure Juventus will set up for the draw but with 7 goals already for his side , inc all his last 4 appearance's for Club and Country , i'm hoping YILMAZ will be able to sneak one in @ 3.25 with Betfred The other half of the double is O CARDOZA to score for BENFICA v PSG. PSG have already qualified while BENFICA have to pick up more points than OLYMPIAKOS do against ANDERLECHT. CARDOZA has scored in 6 of Benfica's last 8 games with 1 goal in the CL and an average of 4 shots on target in each CL game so far. Betfred are 2.75

Re: Anytime will do !! I will suggest you pick C.Ronaldo to score today, since a goal for C. Boy will set a new record of highest goal scorer in group stage with 9 goals dusting previous record set by Nistroy ??? also Real Madrid also short of three goals (18 goals currently) to set up new group stage goals chart to dust record set by Man. United and Bayern Munich

I will suggest you pick C.Ronaldo to score today' date= since a goal for C. Boy will set a new record of highest goal scorer in group stage with 9 goals dusting previous record set by Nistroy ??? also Real Madrid also short of three goals (18 goals currently) to set up new group stage goals chart to dust record set by Man. United and Bayern Munich
and he does the business :clap

IMMOBLIE never really looked like scoring and was taken off with a knock after 66mins .....:( Had a double tomorrow on the CL ....looking at teams who still have something to play for and the first is BURAK YILMAZ to score anytime for GALATASARAY v JUVENTUS . Basically GALA have to beat JUVE to finish 2nd and stay in the competition . I'm pretty sure Juventus will set up for the draw but with 7 goals already for his side , inc all his last 4 appearance's for Club and Country , i'm hoping YILMAZ will be able to sneak one in @ 3.25 with Betfred The other half of the double is O CARDOZA to score for BENFICA v PSG. PSG have already qualified while BENFICA have to pick up more points than OLYMPIAKOS do against ANDERLECHT. CARDOZA has scored in 6 of Benfica's last 8 games with 1 goal in the CL and an average of 4 shots on target in each CL game so far. Betfred are 2.75
CORDOZA was left out of the squad while the GALA game was abandoned in the first half due to snow !!!!

CORDOZA was left out of the squad while the GALA game was abandoned in the first half due to snow !!!!
Discovered today that the initial stake was returned.....luckily after the re-scheduled game was finished ...YILMAZ failed to score. Posted this on 30th of Nov .... quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jtw1 viewpost-right.png In the same league we have AUSTRIA VIENNA taking on WOLFSBERGER [4.50 to win] M LIENDL [midfielder] is the away sides top scorer with 7 goals from 14 games [ 3/7 away from home] with his side scoring in 6/7 aways. Odds are 5.0 to score anytime. . Again this was one of the first selections and unfortunately WOLFSBERGER failed to score that day but it certainly wasn't for the lack of trying as they had 19 goal attempts [ 5 on target ]. They take on bottom club ADMIRA today who have already let in 15 in 8 homes . LIENDL is a tad shorter today at 4.33 with Hill's but the opposition is considerably weaker. Stake 5pts ....of course LIENDL failed to score that day but ironically has scored in all 3 games since ...inc 1 in tonight's league game ....:$

Re: Anytime will do !! Once more it's PUNCHEON time !!!.....:D Now i don't expect Palace to win at Stamford Bridge but if West Brom , Cardiff and Villa can score there then it gives me confidence that wee Jason just might nick one for them esp as Chelsea do appear to have problems at the back albeit more so away from home . Palace will be hoping to hit on the break and with 10.00 on offer from bet365 i'll have an interest on JASON PUNCHEON to score at anytime. Over in the Bundesliga , SZABOLCS HUSZTI is worth an interest at 2.87 to score anytime for HANNOVER. With 3 goals in his last 5 outings , attacking mid-fielder HUSTZI is in good form as he has also won 2 man-of-the-match awards in 2 of those last 5 . HANNOVER have a decent record at home this season ,5-2-1 scoring 14 in 8 homes . He appears to be maintaining a 50% strike rate after 9 in 19 games last season he has netted 6 in 13 this season.