** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th Definitely the worst German champions league team I have ever seen! That United team was there for the taking tonight, and although United played very well, Leverkusen are simply hopeless. They haven't pressed the United team once in the entire 90 mins, just sit back and let them have the ball on their home turf.

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th

Definitely the worst German champions league team I have ever seen! That United team was there for the taking tonight, and although United played very well, Leverkusen are simply hopeless. They haven't pressed the United team once in the entire 90 mins, just sit back and let them have the ball on their home turf.
Agree with that - United should have been one down when the guy walked past Ferdinand and we were saved by a great Evans tackle then a minute later we cut them up and scored - since then they just gave up - they made us look good by being so bad

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th Glad a got a piece of the action. Small profit. Not much but still a win is a win, after 1-0 l knew there was more to come from united. Bayern played to lose, worst l've seen them play. They didnt' attack at all.

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th Moyes has no excuse not to play Kags in the hole now - magnificent IMO - Rooney obviously MoM with 3 assists but with Evans and Smalling getting 3 between them questions have to be asked about the opposition - they were poor and were the worst team we've played all season and that includes Fulham and Sunderland - 3rd best team in Germany looking like Sunday League

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th Guys, this is football !!! Last night, the strongest tip over the net and newspapers was Chelsea to win... it finished with Basel v Chelsea: shoots on goal: 16 - 1. Basel won 1-0... United went to Germany without Carrick, Vidic and RVP and they won 0-5 ... I want to see the next team to win away to Leverkusen 0-5 in Champions League...

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Manchester United > Wednesday November 27th

came very close to win my money' date=' kept me on edge of seat till last minute :D...., but seams bundesliga isn`t that strong as i thought, lost last night on shalke04, it`s championship level here from 2nd team in germany....well done who believed in man u :)[/quote'] I'm not sure how Bayern Leverkusen losing 0-5 made you very close to winning your money and kept you on your seat till the last minute.