Cheltenham Open Meeting Help and Advice Needed!

Morning All!! New poster on here, please be gentle:unsure I'm lucky enough to be going down for the Saturday & Sunday of next weeks meeting at Cheltenham and, having the day off today (and no more till I go!) was hoping to have a bit of a swot up on whats running, or at least what is expected to run next week. Obviously declarations are not out yet but is there any good sites that I could look at potential runners from stables, or even just a full race card for both days so that I can do a bit of searching around myself? I've already looked at the feature races for both days as the markets are up (got to be Dynaste for me as look to get back my losses on him from the festival last year:wall) but any info, tips or useful insight please let me know guys.

Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Help and Advice Needed! Always worth keeping an eye out on the Cheltenham site; http://www.cheltenham.co.uk/raceday/entries/2013/ They will update as soon as all decs become available and its worth looking at last years results which are on the same site to give you a clue on what type of horse is required. Have a good couple of days:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.