Turkish Airlines Open 7-10 Nov

kevshat

The penultimate event on the European Tour takes place this week in Turkey. After this week just the top 60 in the Race to Dubai rankings go forward to Dubai next week so it is a crucial week, one which is boosted by the appearance of Tiger Woods. All things Turkey in here :ok.

Re: Turkish Airlines Open 7-10 Nov Tournament preview: 2pts ew M.Kaymer to win Turkish Airlines Open 14/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) This course should set up nicely for Martin Kaymer. Being a Monty designed course we can expect a few holes to require fades and Kaymer fades the ball as well as anyone. The German looks like he’s coming into a bit of form with four top 15 finishes in his last four starts. That tells us that his putter is working and given his tee to green class he should be right in the mix in the penultimate event of the season. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/turkish-airlines-open-betting-martin-kaymer-can-pick-up-a-win-ahead-of-the-dubai-world-championship

Re: Turkish Airlines Open 7-10 Nov Top Englishman preview: 2pts ew P.Casey Top Englishman 8/1 Bet365 (1/5 1-4) I like Paul Casey in this market. Casey ranks fifth in Greens in Regulation on the European Tour this season and with this being a second shot golf course that is a good statistic. There is no advantage in course knowledge this week so as long as Casey keeps it in play off the tee then he has the iron game and putting ability to go really well this week. A case could easily be made for Casey to win the tournament but given the class in it from outside England I’ll side with him to be the top Englishman. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/turkish-airlines-open-betting-paul-casey-matches-up-well-to-the-task-in-hand-in-turkey-this-week

Re: Turkish Airlines Open 7-10 Nov Nothing really much to add other than that I've gone for Kaymer too. Fully agree with Kev on Kaymer. His weekend in China was super impressive, shooting a new course record and totalling 17 birdies over his final two rounds. What's also positive is the interview he had at the end of the event, where he himself expressed confidence that a win is around the corner: Q. And presumably it's just one little step, if only a small step, but just to make the consistency of the four days? MARTIN KAYMER: Yeah, it's not much. I don't really know what the difference was to yesterday or let's say from yesterday to Thursday or Friday. It's so tiny little things and I think if I can do, not like 10‑under par, but if I can play really consistent every day and really avoid mistakes or silly mistakes, I think I have a good chance to win very soon.