Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo

Burnley Joe

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo Stan James 8.00 - $5.5 Rebuy Halloween Bounty - OUT 10 10 to KK on 10 K K flop :eek Full Tilt 12.11 - $3.3 Hi/Lo $200 GTD - OUT 12.20 - $3.3 Super turbo KO $300 GTD - OUT 13.06 - $11 sat to $75 tournament - BUBBLED flush over flush 15.31 - $11 Hi/Lo $500 GTD - OUT 16.00 - $11 HU KO Tournament $200 GTD - OUT 2nd round JJ to K7 A Q 7 Q 7... $5.35 in KO 18.46 - $6.5 sat to $26 tournament - won seat $26 20.02 - $8.7 NLH $2k GTD - OUT 20.20 - $3.3 sat to $11 tournament - won seat $11 36 SNGS worth $525 - Cashed for $579.14

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo Grosvenor - 25/25 Feeder = 15/19 (2+1) Grosvenor - PPUKT Grand Final Qualifier = tbc Party - Halloween Freeroll = 452/1200 (13+spot prizes) +$20 token claimed won hand with 66 (turned a set) Party - UK&Ire 50 Seat Frenzy Freeroll = tbc Stars - Affiliate $500 added = tbc Blackbelt No Lose = tbc

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo Update: After a long dry spell in the affiliate game, I'm back ;) Near bubbled the Frenzy, donked out of no lose (Edit: Sorry Dan, didn't notice as HU in other. Hope I didn't badbeat you along the way, I tend to play that one ultra loose these days ;) ). Just the PPUKT left for me, had reg'd Paddy Facebook freeroll, but probably won't bother.

Grosvenor - 25/25 Feeder = 15/19 (2+1) Grosvenor - PPUKT Grand Final Qualifier = tbc Party - Halloween Freeroll = 452/1200 (13+spot prizes) +$20 token claimed won hand with 66 (turned a set) Party - UK&Ire 50 Seat Frenzy Freeroll = 16/407 (10) Stars - Affiliate $500 added = 1/74 (8) +$210.60 Blackbelt No Lose = 40/43 (10+all) +$1 back

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo

Update: After a long dry spell in the affiliate game, I'm back ;) Near bubbled the Frenzy, donked out of no lose (Edit: Sorry Dan, didn't notice as HU in other. Hope I didn't badbeat you along the way, I tend to play that one ultra loose these days ;) ). Just the PPUKT left for me, had reg'd Paddy Facebook freeroll, but probably won't bother.
Nah the hand you had Q10 and lost to 77 , I folded Q10 on river :cow

Nah the hand you had Q10 and lost to 77 ' date=' I folded Q10 on river :cow[/quote'] Very nice laydown Dan! Yeah fold is definately right move, if I was running bad elsewhere or single tabling I would hope to find that myself, but definately got my priorities right tonight running good in the big value tourney. Keep going mate, will come and rail when you're heads up ;)

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo Approaching bubble in PPUKT, out front and using my stack but in a hopefully controlled way and trying to be fair to all (I steal from everyone in equal measure lol). Nemo still involved on the other table. As still playing that have logged onto Paddy and running like god on there too, curr 5th.

Stan James 8.00 - $5.5 Rebuy Halloween Bounty - 1 rebuy 1 addon OUT 10 10 to KK on 10 K K flop :eek Full Tilt 12.11 - $3.3 Hi/Lo $200 GTD - OUT 12.20 - $3.3 Super turbo KO $300 GTD - OUT 13.06 - $11 sat to $75 tournament - BUBBLED flush over flush 15.31 - $11 Hi/Lo $500 GTD - OUT 16.00 - $11 HU KO Tournament $200 GTD - OUT 2nd round JJ to K7 A Q 7 Q 7... $5.35 in KO 18.46 - $6.5 sat to $26 tournament - won seat $26 20.02 - $8.7 NLH $2k GTD - OUT 20.20 - $3.3 sat to $11 tournament - won seat $11 36 SNGS worth $525 - Cashed for $579.14
Total buyins = $592.6 Total Cashed = $621.49 Meh. Not the best day. Feeling a bit under the weather but just couldn't get into the tournaments today. Might take the next two days off.

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo Well Played Bart, nice game. Away with family over half term, was out, dint get back til late & missed late registration, may see you Sunday for Sat to final providing I get home in time! All the best for Sunday Sat.

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo OMG...donked out from chip leader in two hands..... called min raise in bb with j9...flop comes out jack high...guys shoves I call...he has k5 and catches a king on river then...I shove with ad8d and get called with a2o for him to hit runner runner straight.... no frigging justice...poker....bah!

Re: Halloween, Where r u Playing tonight wwwwwoooooooooooo Unlucky Andy :( Another day and you double up twice to boss the table to a quick conclusion, take heart on your reads :ok Also very unlucky to Nemo in the PPUKT tonight, such a sick cooler when you get a monster pair and have to commit to it due to blind levels etc. Didn't have his table open as was trying to be fair to everyone and play my usual game but could tell from the lobby that he had chipped up from short several times on the approach to the bubble. Wp mate :ok Good luck EB & anyone else still grinding away, going to make a quick drink but then would be available for railing purposes should anyone need moral support or a bit of Barty Banter :)