Scottish Premier > November 2nd - 4th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Celtic v Dundee United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hearts v St Johnstone (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Kilmarnock (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Mirren v Ross County (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Motherwell v Hibernian (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aberdeen v Partick Thistle (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Scottish Premier > November 2nd - 4th 5pts Motherwell to beat Hibernian 1.83 Betfred I like the look of Motherwell to take all 3 points tomorrow at home to Hibs. They have a strong home record in the league, with 4 wins from 5 games and their only defeat coming at the hands of Aberdeen. They have already defeated Hibs away from home 1-0. Hibs come in to this match without a manager after Pat Fenlon left the club after their midweek defeat in the cup to rivals Hearts, Assistant Jimmy Nicholl will be taking charge of the team tomorrow so I wouldn't imagine much will change. After putting in an impressive performance against Celtic a few weeks back to claim a 1-1 draw they have been poor in 2 home defeats to Aberdeen and Hearts. They actually have a better away record than home, winning 3 out of 5 matches but 2 of those were against poorer teams in the league in Kilmarnock and Partick and the other coming against St Johnstone. Hibs will be missing their captain for this game after James McPake got sent off in midweek and with Motherwell possibly welcoming back the fit again James McFadden I think they will have a bit too much for the Edinburgh side to move themselves back up in to contention for second place in the league.

3pts Aberdeen to Win by 1 Goal 3.6 Ladbrokes I've been eyeing up this match all weekend and really like the Aberdeen win. The odds have shortened somewhat from the start of the weekend though so I'm not so interested in the straight win. I do however fancy a tight Aberdeen victory this evening. Aberdeen come in to this in good form beating Motherwell away midweek in the league cup with 2 late goals after getting a man sent off early in the match. They also comfortably beat Hibs at Easter Road last weekend, again by 2 late goals. Their home form reads P5 W3 D1 L1 which is solid enough. All 3 wins were by 1 goal, a 0-0 draw with St Johnstone and the only defeat by Celtic 0-2. Partick have been a bit of a surprise package this season and are proving to be quite a challenge for most teams. Their away record is actually better than their home record, P5 W3 D1 L1 which shows they have a good setup away from home albeit they have been fortunate in some games. Out of the 4 defeats this season home and away 3 have been by 1 goal, including a 2-1 defeat at home to Celtic. The other was a 3-0 defeat at home to tonight's opponents Aberdeen. Aberdeen are missing both full backs tonight after 1 was sent off midweek and another carried off. Andrew Considine will come in to play I'd imagine but not sure who else will come in. Apart from that they have pretty much their strongest line up available. Partick don't have many missing and should be able to field a strong line up also. I don't see it being a game full of goals in what could be a wet and cold night in Aberdeen but fancy Aberdeen to sneak it.

Re: Scottish Premier > November 2nd - 4th Aberdeen v Partick. I do like the under 2.5 goals in the game. 1) Aberdeen have given up just 1 1st half goal at home in 9 games. They have only scored 3 goals, and no game of their last 9 has had a 1st half with more than 1 goal. 5 of 9 have been 0-0 1st half. 2)Aberdeen have been an under 2.5 team at home for almost a season, going under 2.5 goals 13 of 15 games. Their last 4 have also gone under 2.5 3) They have 6 clean sheets in 9 home games, and have failed to score in 2 of their last 6. Happy to take the under 2.5 goals here for 2 units at 1.73 stanjames, or ladbrokes

Re: Scottish Premier > November 2nd - 4th Aberdeen v Patrick Half With Most Goals - Second Half @11/10 [PaddyPower] Aberdeen's last 5 games have all had 0-0 at half time. Patrick's last 3 games have all finished with most of the goals being secord in the 2nd half. Aberdeen's home record is 3-1-1 and Patrick's away is 3-1-1. Aberdeen is the in-form team here as they have won 3 out of the last 5 games with Patrick winning just one. I think Aberdeen will win it but the odds are too short for me so instead I will go for 2nd Half - Most Goals.

Re: Scottish Premier > November 2nd - 4th

3pts Aberdeen to Win by 1 Goal 3.6 Ladbrokes
Well Aberdeen did win........:$ Aberdeen 4-0 Partick Partick made it far too easy for the home side. Roll on next week. Unlucky neilovan and UnitedForever, I had it as an unders game as well.