Manchester City v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday November 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v CSKA Moscow (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Manchester City v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday November 5th 4pts Man City to win to nil Evs Skybet It is hard to see anything but a City win here. They are a different side at the Etihad to the one which plays on the road and a 7-0 thrashing of Norwich is the perfect way to prepare for this match. CSKA Moscow have notoriously been weak travellers and I see no reason why that is going to change here. This should be a comfortable night for the home side despite their poor European record. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-cska-moscow-betting-man-city-can-have-an-easy-night-at-the-etihad

Re: Manchester City v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday November 5th City have been on fire at home so far this season with just the one defeat coming against a terrific Bayern side. Looking past that loss they've turned over everyone who's came to the Etihad comfortably including the 7-0 rout of Norwich at the weekend. City will be brimming with confidence after that result as seven different players got on the score sheet and Pellegrini has certainly got his attack playing some great football. Despite City's defensive weaknesses I can't see CSKA causing them too many problems as they've only managed just over four shots on target per game in the group and their league form hasn't been very convincing especially away from home. With City's attack in full flow and the midfield duo of Fernandinho and Toure who are more concerned with creating and scoring goals than providing adequate protection for the back four I can see City scoring a good few goals here. Unlike Bayern, CSKA do not have the quality to overrun the City midfield and make use of the space in there so I'm backing a comfortable victory for City. 5pts City -2.0 AH at 1.95 on Bet365

Re: Manchester City v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday November 5th Today, City has the opportunity to finally get to the play- offs. Citizens after losing to Chelsea , rage on Norwich , winning 7-0. CSKA Moscow is beginning to come to life , the return of Doumbia played a role, is in great shape Tosic. So today at least expect a goal from CSKA Moscow. Sit in the defense makes no sense. Especially at home side, will not play captain Kompany and goalkeeper Hart, which greatly increases the chances of CSKA score goal(s). Four of last matches CSKA Moscow in the Champions League ended with Over 2.5. Three last matches Manchester City in the Champions League ended with Over 2.5 Confidently put on Over 3 goals in the match and enjoy the game, Cska Moscow has a great striking force from short distance (near 16m), just to mention Tosic or Honda, and Pantilimon (City's gkper) can get one for sure. Over 3 at 1.78 Pinnacle .. CSKA score goal 2.10 Bet365

Re: Manchester City v CSKA Moscow > Tuesday November 5th City's back four are a complete mess right now. The norwich game is a terrible way to predict what will happen tonight. City have historical struggle in the back for the past two years and i dont see that changing tonight without Kompany. The over makes the most sense considering the firepower up front with Negredo and Aguerro. OVER 3 2 UNITS..

City's back four are a complete mess right now. The norwich game is a terrible way to predict what will happen tonight. City have historical struggle in the back for the past two years and i dont see that changing tonight without Kompany. The over makes the most sense considering the firepower up front with Negredo and Aguerro. OVER 3 2 UNITS..
Remember to quote the bookmaker please :ok