Ligue 1 Orange > October 25th - 27th

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 25th - 27th

It was one of my more dangerous bets, I must admit. It was one of those situations where I could understand someone backing PSG. Lets be honest, if PSG had turned up tonight in the mood and really focused they would have won. But I banked on them being casual and lazy following their excellent run. PSG are full of lazy players like this and I knew soon they would soon produce a below par display. As for being complacent against St Etienne. Well, they actually only lost 1 match to them last season, the other 2 were draws. There's no doubt the main focus for PSG this offseason was targeting PSG & OM, those matches mean more to them. I'm pretty sure PSG would have lost tonight were it not for the red card, they were lucky to escape with a draw.
yeah, agree about the red card. But normally you would think if a top class team with european ambitions had lost points to that one team in ALL matches last season, they would be up for it and be willing to die to prove their superiority. I am not stupid to back PSG but I was unsure whether I wanted to bet against a team who might be out there to prove they can make things right (especially when they are inform). But you got it spot on. Well done! TBH no matter what people say, I still think I made the right decision about not betting on the match since your stake was 4/10 as well and not 6/10 and just proved you were a little cautious with this as well. Its good to talk about matches and think for yourself than blindly following tips and hence, hope u wont mind the chat. But lets make money on next weeks matches then. take care OH and the cards bet was brilliant. I checked the ref's stats and had a good bet 5/10 on that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 25th - 27th

yeah, agree about the red card. But normally you would think if a top class team with european ambitions had lost points to that one team in ALL matches last season, they would be up for it and be willing to die to prove their superiority. I am not stupid to back PSG but I was unsure whether I wanted to bet against a team who might be out there to prove they can make things right (especially when they are inform). But you got it spot on. Well done! TBH no matter what people say, I still think I made the right decision about not betting on the match since your stake was 4/10 as well and not 6/10 and just proved you were a little cautious with this as well. Its good to talk about matches and think for yourself than blindly following tips and hence, hope u wont mind the chat. But lets make money on next weeks matches then. take care OH and the cards bet was brilliant. I checked the ref's stats and had a good bet 5/10 on that. Thanks for pointing that out.
Yeh I can totally see your points. There was of course the danger that PSG would've been really 'up for it' to prove a point facing an opponent that pissed them off last season. I'm sure if they'd lost then they would have targetred St Etienne big time in their next encounter. But the draw makes things more interesting and for sure a moral victory for PSG from 0-2 down. And yeh, always make your own decisions I've always said that to anyone. Always better to do it that way rather than follow blindly. I should've staked more on the cards, but was in protective mode after a fairly successful weekend and didn't want to potentially blow much on a bet like that. Bah