Cheltenham Photos (Friday)

Went to Cheltenham on Friday, great to be back there after 7 months! First four are from the opening novice hurdle, took the first one from the stands and then went to the winners enclosure to catch Pure Science who i think will be a very good horse in time. He was a nightmare from the pre-parade ring until the end, sweating and just being unruly. Connections were amazed he got fourth so if he can settle down he will be very useful indeed, one for the notebook. The last two are of the winner Saint Roque and Daryl Jacob. 1l77.jpg z5yp.jpg fu1r.jpg p70h.jpg The next two are of Third Intention who won the 2 runner chase. vq52.jpg 90zw.jpg The next five action shots are from the novice chase won by Twirling Magnet. I went down to the start for this race and the fence is the second last in which Pantxoa chucked the race away. 1i3s.jpg 3e0e.jpg 1rdt.jpg wfjq.jpg o6gn.jpg According To Trev in the paddock after the race jtwq.jpg Twirling Magnet and AP coming into the winners enclosure s20u.jpg The next two are of Lac Fontana after winning the other novice hurdle ch3i.jpg 2svg.jpg The next shot is at the second last in the Amateur Chase, the winner Hunters Lodge is miles behind at this stage. 5cfc.jpg Hunters Lodge coming into the winners enclosure and the jockeys first ever win. It was nice for us as we have got to know the owners as they also own Billie Magern a horse we follow all over the place as some will know. They were absolutely chuffed for them and the young kid Jamie the jockey. yk26.jpg Hunters Lodge getting a well earned bucket of water! tqbk.jpg :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.