** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euroleague 2013/2014

Budivelnyk (+6.5) - Fenerbahce H2 @1.96 Pinnacle 8/10 84:102 Fenerbahce have on of the strongest rosters in Europe... They spend much money in this summer, but they made great team... They sign Kleiza, Bjelica, Zoric, Vidmar... From last seasson, in team are one of the best guard in Europe Bogdanovic, McCalebb, Preldzic, Onan, Savas... Imo, their best and biggest transfer is sign of best coach in Europe, Zeljko Obradovic... Budivelnyk have solid roster, but they are in very hard group and they will fight with Partizan and Nanterre for 4th place and passing in top 16... Obradovic will require from his players max engagement till the end and imo they will beat them with double digit...

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014 Anadolu Efes (-6.5) - Armani Milano H2 @1.90 Pinnacle 5/10 ; ML 2 @3.55 Marathonbet 1/10 I think that this is big value, but i have very bad expirience with Milano and because of that stake won't be so big... Milano spend much money and sign some great players... For the first time, they havegreat players on all positions... Moss is big sign for them, great play in ofence and defence and i don't understant why Siena let him to go... Last year they have big problems with coach, I already say that Scariolo is one of the most overestimated coachs in Europe... Efes have some squad problems... They lose against Galatasaray in first round of TBL by 18 points... Planinic and Vasiliadis are good signs, but their bench is very poor... I see nice value in this handicap, and also i will try with AW for 1/10 Fenerbahce ML + Real Madrid ML + CSKA ML @1.90 Bet365 3/10Zalgiris don't have strong squad like in few past years... Real is very strong, they have simillar squad like last year and they are big favourites here... CSKA shouldn't have and problems in France and i put them to rise odds...

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014 Yesterday +1.7 units with 1 pick pending... I find too late info that Armani went in Istanbul without David Moss and Kristijan Kangur... Sorry for that pick 20:30 Olympiakos (-9) - Unicaja Malaga H2 @1.75 Marathonbet 6/10 Olympiakos sell few very important players from last season... They sell Papanicolau, Dorsey and Hines, players who was very important for team... They sign good players, but they will need time to adapt on team, and coach Bartzokas will need some time to interplay team... Against PAO we can see that they are very good in defence, but in ofence they still need to work... Unicaja have great roster for this season... After Barca and Real, Valencia and Unicaja have strongest team in Spain... Few very good signs made Unicaja, they have big ofence potential and i don't think that they will lose easy today... Sorry for late pick, but i need first send him to my subscribers...

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014 Siena - Olympiakos In this 4th round match of Group C, Siena will welcome Olympiakos. Hosts are dead last in Group C, as they lost all three matches they have played so far. They lost at home to Galatasaray and away to Bayern and Zielona Gora. They are on -27 points from their first three matches. So far in the season they've played 4 matches at home and they lost only Euroleague duel to Galatasaray. Still, as much as stats may be good for them at their home court, I can't see them past strong Oly. Olympiakos is yet to lose a game. They have 13 consecutive victories and are dominating on all fronts they play at. No matter who opponent is, they do not seem to put a single break and just keep destroying one after another. I expect them to continue this winning streak, but I will suggest you play HT AH line as I believe they will cover it with ease. Oly -3.5 AH at HT @ 1.90 with Bet365!

• 2 months later...

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014 Real Madrid - Galatasaray Pick: Real -18.5 Odds: 1.88 @ Pinnacle Stake: 6u Real Madrid is playing like a machine this season. The strongest team in Europe, without a doubt. Winning almost every match with 20+ difference. Only few teams managed to keep the loss below 20 pts difference. Galatasaray with huge squad problems tonight, Jawai, Aldemir and Mensah-Bonsu will not play, so Galatasaray will have to play with only two players in the paint, Erceg and Macvan. Carlos Arroyo is questionalbe as he has flu. I beleive that Real will not have trouble to beat Galatasaray with 20+ difference.

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014 Bayern Munich @ Real Madrid Real - 16.5 @ 2.00 Pinnacle Absolutely love the spread, very good value in my eyes. I think we don't need to talk about Real anymore, they're the best team in Europe and could easily be a playoff team in the NBA, at least in the Eastern Conference (5th/6th seed no problem). Bayern on the other hand are newcomers in the Euroleague, it's their first season. They were rather lucky to advance to the Top 16 and needed a huge comeback against Belgrad to win at home (EL, last week), also struggled in their domestic league in the last couple of weeks - don't get me wrong, they're top of the league, but just lost at Oldenburg and allowed way too many points against Braunschweig, one or two months ago they were more convincing. Djedovic, probably their 2nd best player, is still out. Overall, and I say this after having watched at least 15 Bayern games this season, Real Madrid are on a completely different tier than Bayern, plus they play at home. This should be 25/30 point blowout. The only reason why the spread is "so low" is that Bayern won their first two games in the group. But the win against Belgrad wasn't convincing and had more to do with Belgrads' short rotation. And the win at Kaunas was good, but more an example of Kaunas' streakiness than of Bayern's strength. Just saying: those wins have nothing to do with a game against Real Madrid - at Madrid.

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014

Bayern Munich @ Real Madrid Real - 16.5 @ 2.00 Pinnacle ...This should be 25/30 point blowout...
Real win by 24. :clap Bayern kept it close in 3 of 4 quarters. But that 3rd quarter, damn. 41-21. How the hell do you even get 41 points in 10 minutes? That's like 2 points out of every freaking possession.