Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 17-20 Oct

kevshat

Re: Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 17-20 Oct Was deliberating as to whether or not I wanted to back Martin Laird this week but have decided against it. Instead of having the Scot on my team, I thought I'd opt for the Scott's. Scott Piercy @ 34 Sportingbet Piercy is a Las Vegas resident and seems to enjoy playing in his home city. He won Reno Tahoe to open his account (also played in LV) and has a couple of Top 10's at this course, including 1x 54 hole round lead that he was unable to convert. However, he's improved since then and now knows how to win, and given his great record in tournaments held in Vegas, I am happy to have him on my team for the week. Scott Stallings @ 150 Betfair After a run of 4/4/2 mid last year Stallings had a very bad finish to the 2013 season. However, he should be fresh coming off a sizable break and this is a course that could potentially suit. Distance control can be tricky in Nevada but if he can get this sorted he's got the game to win. He's long off the tee and when on song can hit a bunch of approaches inside 5 feet. The course record here is -24 and the highest winning score is -19 so going low will be important. Stallings shot -24 to win the True South Classic in 2012 and shot the same score en route for a 3rd in the Humana earlier this year, so a birdie blitz is certainly something he's capable of.

Re: Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 17-20 Oct Tournament preview: 2pts ew N.Watney to win Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 18/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1-6) Nick Watney finished last season in good form and almost won the BMW Championship in the penultimate week of that season. He then went ok in the Tour Championship too. His form around Summerlin is good. He has four top 10 finishes including a runner up finish here in 2011 so he knows the course and after a generally poor 2013 he appears to be running into a good place in his game again after changing coaches. At 18/1 he looks the pick this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open-betting-nick-watney-can-hit-the-jackpot-in-vegas

Re: Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 17-20 Oct Top ROW preview: 2pts ew B.de Jonge Top Rest of the World Player 7/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-4) Birdies are the order of the day this week and nobody on the PGA Tour has made more in the last four years than Brendon de Jonge so he has to be a genuine contender to be the top Rest of the World player this week. The Zimbabwean was second here last year and is a better player now than he was then so that in itself makes him a major player. Add in how well he hit the ball in the Presidents Cup recently and I think we can see a lot of birdies from de Jonge here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open-betting-brendon-de-jonge-can-lead-home-the-internationals

Re: Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 17-20 Oct

Tournament preview: 2pts ew N.Watney to win Shriners Hospitals for Children Open 18/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1-6) Nick Watney finished last season in good form and almost won the BMW Championship in the penultimate week of that season. He then went ok in the Tour Championship too. His form around Summerlin is good. He has four top 10 finishes including a runner up finish here in 2011 so he knows the course and after a generally poor 2013 he appears to be running into a good place in his game again after changing coaches. At 18/1 he looks the pick this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shriners-hospitals-for-children-open-betting-nick-watney-can-hit-the-jackpot-in-vegas
I agree with you Kev, no point me doing another write up but I put 25 Points e/w on Watney at 18/1... My other bet is... Graham DeLaet is having the best season of his career to date and along with Jimmy Walker who won last weekend, is long overdue a success on tour. He has had three Top 3 finishes this season which came in the Deutsche Bank, The Barclays and the Travelers Championship. He has only missed 5 cuts all season which is a vast improvement on his older form. He is in very good current form and his last 4 events read T2 - 3 - T28 & 28... He is 3rd on tour with Greens In Regulation with a 70.51% rate. He is ranked No. 1 on tour at Total Driving which is 53. He is ranked No. 4 on tour with total birdies which amounts to 362. Ranked No. 1 on tour for Ball Striking. Is ranked No. 4 on tour for longest drives, he has hit a drive 420 yards. Ranked 5th on tour for Par 5 Performances at -121. Graham DeLaet - 25 Points e/w @ 25/1 Bet365 Nick Watney - 25 Points e/w @ 18/1 Paddy Power