** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing Friday 11th October

3.55 Carlisle Superior Quality Sp Unfortunately I won't be around to snap up the early morning price on this which is a pity. Anyway Superior Quality won 2 novice hurdles last year in the style of a good horse before being outclassed at Cheltenham. The stable is flying and again he is the best horse in the race by far. His opposition are only the fences. In other words he will either win or fall. 10 Points win Superior Quality sp 2.10 Carlisle Clarion Call 9/4 Paddy Power BOG Clarion Call won on Thursday at Exeter and runs again against mostly horses out of form. I am sure he will carry and mandatory penalty but even still should not be opposed. Now that he has won connections are looking to strike again while the iron is hot. 10 Points win Clarion Call 9/4 Paddy Power BOG

Re: Jump Racing Friday 11th October Trainer C.Longsdon could have a good day and most of his runners are worth a market check, however one i backed last time out and stuck in the NB was the R.Ford runner, the 6yr old ran a good race of promise under 11-5 in a Class 4 he didn't make any jumping errors that i could see and could give some of the more fancied runners in this Class 3 a tough time. He does have to improve but at this time of the jumping calender and taking into account he was just beat a neck here in march under 11-6 adds up to him not being that far away in this. His price looks fair and he's sure to have his supporters, he's not been out the first three home in his last five races and in my view fully deserves a wee day of glory, its trainer R.Ford's only runner and jockey H.Challoner rides for the 8th time, he's won twice on the fellow before and i hope they get another good day, they deserve it. 2:45 Carlisle - Swaledale Lad. ​Play Safe E/W Bet!

Re: Jump Racing Friday 11th October Newton Abbot 3:30 Emma Lavelle's horses are absolutely flying at the moment and she has another superb chance with Kangaroo Court in the feature race at Newton Abbot today. The gelding bolted up over course and distance last time out and with the form of the yard I don't think an 11 pound rise will prevent a follow up. Classy horse for a classy trainer. Kangaroo Court WIN @ 9/4 Bet365

Re: Jump Racing Friday 11th October

Good shout Aidy' date=' was struggling today, followed you there for some inspiration. :ok[/quote'] Cheers mate, thought 11/4 was absolutely huge for a finish. Jockey maybe tried to be a bit too clever and nearly messed up, but a very nice horse.