** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2013/14 Heineken Cup

Spankyf

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 11 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Connacht v Saracens (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stade Toulousain v Zebre (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.01 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ulster v Leicester Tigers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Benetton Treviso v Montpellier Hérault (13:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Edinburgh v Munster (13:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castres Olympique v Northampton Saints (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Harlequins v Scarlets (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucester v USA Perpignan (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ospreys v Leinster (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 13 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Exeter Chiefs v Cardiff Blues (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RC Toulonnais v Glasgow Warriors (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Métro v ASM Clermont Auvergne (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup I'm waiting for Edinburgh team news but Munster 1-12 was my initial instinct. Will look for decent odds, not happy with the 2.3 available now. To me Gloucester are even better value. Sure, they've lost twice at home in the Aviva already and I don't trust them to get over the handicap but Perpignan don't travel well in Europe or league.

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Treviso Montpellier Treviso have become a lot more competitive in the last few years and it correlates nicely with the Italian side’s recent 6N displays. They’re home ground is an inhospitable place and they’ve got the core of the Italian team. Their performance in the Heineken last season away from home was woeful but they held their own against Leicester (losing by 1) and beat Ospreys. Montpellier made the knockout stages last season only to go out to Clermont. They won 2/3 away against Cardiff and Sale by 11 and 21. Anyone watching the Top 14 this year will know they are realizing their potential. Trinh Duc is playing with amazing flair backed up by the excellent Pelissie who should get a run at 9 for France in the Autumn Tests. I’d be fairly confident that Montpellier can win the game as they are motivated and in much better form than the hosts. I wouldn’t trust it to be a rout with Treviso only failing to cover +5 against Glasgow & Toulouse last year. Gloucester Perpignan Gloucester have been poor so far, losing two at home and getting out of jail against Northampton who also had their number. They made it in the Heineken Cup this season after a solid Aviva campaign last year but have yet to fire on all cylinders. With a settled squad and the acquisition of Kvesic you would think they’ll be a top 6 side again. Perpignan have a number of imports in their squad but are as flaky as any French team playing away. They’ve lost all 7/7 visits to England stretching back to 2005 in the Heineken Cup. They managed a win at Biarritz last Friday but then again BOPB lost 7/8 so far. The cherry & whites aren’t a good team to bet the house on but I don’t see Perpignan managing at win at Kingsholm. I will take the two above on a double for the opening weekend. Gloucester / Montpellier @ 2.2 Toulouse Zebre Toulouse have been great at home in the Top 14 this season. They laid the smack down in their 4 home games winning by an average of 25.5 and picking up bonus points in all of those. Their group is an ‘easy’ one containing Connacht and Zebre. You would think it’s a shootout between them and Saracens for who can pick up the most bonus points. This is Toulouse’ chance for that and they can rack up at least 4 tries here easily. Zebre got the monkey off their back with a win at Cardiff a few weeks ago, which is their first competitive victory. They came close last year in the Rabo but not the Heineken Cup, being smashed at home by Harlequins and Biarritz 14-57 and 6-32 (also lost to Connacht and lost their 3 away matches by a deficit of 74 pts). They prepared for this game last weekend by losing at the Dragons 30-7. They haven’t a chance in this game and depending on the odd’s 2 or more cards is something to be considered. Normally I’d stay well clear of a handicap of this magnitude but given their group and Noves’ thirst for success in this cup, I think they can cover this handicap. Toulouse -31 @ 1.91

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 18 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Saracens v Stade Toulousain (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicester Tigers v Benetton Treviso (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 19 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cardiff Blues v RC Toulonnais (13:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zebre v Connacht (13:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leinster v Castres Olympique (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montpellier Hérault v Ulster (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Munster v Gloucester (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scarlets v Racing Métro (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northampton Saints v Ospreys (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] USA Perpignan v Edinburgh (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glasgow Warriors v Exeter Chiefs (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ASM Clermont Auvergne v Harlequins (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Cardiff Glasgow Cardiff’s home performance over the past couple of years has been relatively poor in the league. While it’s not been the case in Europe – they beat Toulon last matchday – they’re guilty of inconsistency with or without their internationals. Warburton sustained an injury against Australia and from the Blues rugby forum all of these miss out too: “Flanker Warburton is one of 12 players ruled out of the Blues' Arms Park meeting with Glasgow on Friday night, along with fellow Wales players Gethin Jenkins, Bradley Davies, Owen WIlliams and Cory Allen. But, on a brighter note, Leigh Halfpenny has been passed fit after suffering a blow to his ribs against Wallabies and fly half Rhys Patchell is also available again after shaking off a niggling shoulder problem. Other Blues casualties include flanker Josh Navidi, centre Gavin Evans, locks Lou Reed and James Down plus back rower Andries Pretorius. The Cardiff based region are down to just two fit centres in Dafydd Hewitt and Richard Smith and just two available second rows in Filo Paulo and Chris Dicomidis, with Dicomidis set to be thrown in to make his Blues debut after signing from Pontypridd.” On the forum, it’s been said that Halfpenny & Warbs have unofficially confirmed their intentions to leave at the end of the season which may dampen the mood. Glasgow have been really good of late and took advantage of a decimated Ospreys team last weekend in the Rabo to record a 28-16 win, no mean feat. Apart from their capitulation against Dragons they’ve been there or thereabouts in the top of the form charts in the Pro12 and have a close to full strength pack and great looking backline taking to the field. They’ll play for the 3 pointers (with an inexperienced Cardiff 8 there should be a few opportunities) and have the edge in the recent history between the two with 5/5 wins, two of those at Arms Park. I was all over the -2 but -3 is still available at SportingBet. Glasgow -3 @ 1.91

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup

You couldn't make it up -best performance I've seen from the Blues in ages.
Absolutely, Cardiff were great and fair play to them. I was disappointed to lose but it was an entertaining game so got over it. Was thrilled and astonished to see the boys from the West turn over Toulouse though. What a performance, eclipsed even Leinsters showing. What I loved was that even from the hour after they conceded a try to the end, Connacht were still pressing forward looking for more scores. Really is a wonderful tournament and anyone who wants away with it doesn't have great rugby on the top of their agenda.

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup I had a feeling the handicaps were very generous this weekend on some games and after the Cardiff game tonight I am fairly confident in the Ulster game. !2 points seem well short of what would be required in my opinion. Ulster have beaten the same opposition 48-0 only last week, all be it at home. Ulster are second in defensive stats in the competition, conceding only 8 per game and I think you would be crazy to think they will not win by more than 12. I would stick the handicap at closer to double at maybe 24 points. This is a fantastic opportunity in my opinion and Ulster have named an unchanged team. I'm going for the big lump :-) 8% of my bank on Ulster -12 @10/11

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Good luck Hoopsbhoy on the bet but I don't agree it will be a walkover. Treviso are actually fairly good at home despite recent form and I expect them to react to that pasting last week. Not only that, it's Franco Smiths last game in charge and he's done a lot for the club. I think they'll cover but its no bet for me. i am taking one in the Amlin today albeit a risky one. Bath are looking really good this season and have their first team out tomo against Mogliano. There's no doubt they'll win handsomely but 65 pts is a lot to beat given the rainy forecast and their priorities in the week ahead. They have an A final on Monday that will have some players featuring and a big game against Quins next weekend. I am banking on Mogliano managing 6-10 pts along with a disrupted 2nd half to keep them within the spread. Mogliano +65 @ 10/11

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup I just couldn't see anyway Ulster wouldn't cover that 12 points and I reckon there is a big theme of getting handicaps wrong this weekend. I am handsomely up now and have Munster done -1 (fingers crossed) they should have been well up if no missed penalties. I feel much the same about Leinster, they won handsomely away here last week and I can't see that much of a swing in points, especially with them back home. They are playing fantastic at the moment. Bookies may have got all 4 Irish teams handicaps wrong this weekend but I am shy on the Connaught one as i feel its closer the mark. Leinster -12 @ 10/11

• 4 weeks later...

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Racing Metro Scarlets Racing having a hard time turning their galaticos into a cohesive force this year. They’ve only scored 12 tries in 14 games in the league and their poor performances in the H2H v Harlequins are well documented. Opposing them on all handicaps thus far would have paid out very nicely indeed. Assistant coach O’Gara said this game is for them to have a go at and the players who perform well will be in for selection consideration in a crucial game vs Toulouse in a couple of weeks. Those statements lead me to believe the onus is on performance rather than results in their final two Heineken Cup games. Scarlets only drew with Racing at home after a stunning win at the Stoop. Conceding 5 match points in their double header against Clermont has left them adrift and out of the running. Still their performance in the Cup has been good over the last few seasons when you consider the strength of their pool opposition. They play a fast brand of attacking rugby and have claimed a few upsets including wins at Northampton and Castres in 2011. They are on a poor run of form at the moment but have nothing to lose here and I think that will suit them against a risk averse side like Racing. Scarlets +9 @ 1.9

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Ospreys Northampton Ospreys have failed to progress in Europe yet again which must be hugely frustrating for the coaches. They've been consistently good in the Rabo/Magners league in the past number of years but behave like a Top 14 team in Europe by winning 90%+ of home games and losing 80%+ away. Coming into this game their form is quite good despite a recent slip up to Glasgow (where they missed something like 13 players to the Wales Australia game). Northampton have been in untouchable form and should see this as a great opportunity to progress. Their inexplicable performance vs Leinster was exorcised at the RDS, a lot like the Ulster double header last season. Despite another win after that Ulster match at home to Castres, they got beat in the final pool game by Glasgow 27-20. I get the feeling that they've still not managed to cultivate that winning belief like Leicester or Leinster. They're a really good team but when push comes to shove they can crack under the pressure (like Clermont). I feel they need to shed the fortress mentality to fulfil their potential. My view is despite Northamptons quality, Ospreys home record can't be ignored. Do feel it could come down to a kick or a miracle play by the 9's and despite the Saints' momentum, the value in the bets are on Ospreys. Giving them +5 at the Liberty would have covered in 23/24 games in this competition and 40/45 in the league. Ospreys +5 @ 1.9 1/2 unit Ospreys 1-12 @ 3.6 1/2 unit

• 2 months later...

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Quarter finals [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Munster v Stade Toulousain (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ASM Clermont Auvergne v Leicester Tigers (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ulster v Saracens (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 6 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RC Toulonnais v Leinster (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saracens v ASM Clermont Auvergne (15:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Toulonnais v Munster (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup [TABLE=class: odds bestOdds]

[TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]RC Toulonnais[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

6318.gif

[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

401.gif

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]

6312.gif

[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]

401.gif

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Saracens[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

6312.gif

[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

6005.gif

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 2013/14 Heineken Cup Heineken Cup Final - Toulon v Saracens Munster got caught out by their rather weak back line in the semi-final and one thing Saracens have is a very strong back line. If they can get their scrum together, which is a bit of a worry for them, I think they can win this game. If they fail to win the scrum, they are going to get hammered but it all rests on that part of the game for me. The key to Saracens winning here is to get an early advantage, they are the sort of side that are very tough to break down when ahead and the fact they start off games at such a high temp means they coud just get that first try. This Saracens side mean business and they can win the Heineken Cup at odds of 7/5 with Paddy Power. Back Saracens to Win the Heineken Cup @ 7/5 Paddy Power & Get £250 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/heineken-cup-final-preview-saracens-may-not-be-classy-but-they-can-get-the-job-done