** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Steaua Bucuresti v FC Basel > Tuesday October 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v FC Basel (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v FC Basel > Tuesday October 22nd odds falling, i will jump on this train now as well, before it`s too low price on basel. basel to win @2.37 10 % of my betting acc., and basel -1 @4.50 5 %... steaua to me is one of those teams, who has great achievement to get into CL, but that`s about it, those teams sometimes manage a draw at home, but no more. basel have shown in last few years that they can play any team in europe as equals, to have any chance of qualifying, they must take 6 points from steaua, i am not saying it`s a sure bet or something, easily might be a draw, but steaua +1 @ 1.50 is definitely is not for me. i believe in basel and odds is ok for my ego :D

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v FC Basel > Tuesday October 22nd I do not think Steaua is smaller than Basel! Basel are just wearing Barcelona's shirts, while Steaua actually has beaten Barcelona in Seville in the final of Champions League (ECCup)! Maybe you wanted to say smaller than the others, which I admit!

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v FC Basel > Tuesday October 22nd

I do not think Steaua is smaller than Basel! Basel are just wearing Barcelona's shirts, while Steaua actually has beaten Barcelona in Seville in the final of Champions League (ECCup)! Maybe you wanted to say smaller than the others, which I admit!
I never stated Steaua being smaller than Basel but smaller than other teams. I see this as an open game, depends much how Steaua will play the first few minutes but sure they will push for a win leaving many open spaces and keeping in mind the amount of goals in the last 2 games with Chelsea and Shalke, we could see many goals today also, Marathonbet offers 1.9 for over 2.5

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v FC Basel > Tuesday October 22nd Steaua - Basel Over 2.5 at 1.92 Pinnacle - in my opinion , excellent odds for the over 2.5 in this match. Let me explain why. You have probably noticed that the group stage of the Champions League this season is very effective. Over 2.5 dropped in 21 of the 32 matches, that is - much more than in half. Last season was a similar story , which suggests that the impact of the Champions League for some increases in principle. Specifically here I see an over for the following reasons. Steaua for this match - the last opportunity to catch the spring European Cup. About the Champions League is of course difficult to say , after two loss in two games , but the third place Steaua can still compete , but need to win tonight. Romanians have nothing to lose , and draw them essentially nothing. So I expect from Steaua open attacking football , sit in the defense it makes no sense. The Romanian Army men look not only the weakest link of the group, except where they play Chelsea , Schalke and future rival - Basel, but also a team that has played after two rounds of the worst performance among all 32 participants. In the first two rounds of the Champions League against Steaua could only expect a surprise , because in confrontations with Schalke and Chelsea , romanians were not considered favorites. Schalke , thanks to a victory over Steaua 3-0 , clearly came to the fore in the fight for first place in the group.. even before the match red and blue with Chelsea. Of course, the tournament situation for Steaua just a nightmare , especially since the team - still can not score goal to the opponent , at the same time, - 7 goals conceded in two games. Next two games with Basel can still fundamentally correct and return the romanian champions in the fight , but the opponent in the future matches is quite serious. Basel is now very strong, with it, the majority of the team throws lift it to the Champions League. Such a move is understandable , because in the Swiss Championship Murat Yakin's team has long been no worthy rivals. Although , there are teams that sometimes put a spoke in the wheel and take away points from Basel, but their whole championship , quite frankly, is not enough. This season, the true power of the Swiss champion had experienced of Chelsea London , it happened at Stamford Bridge, where the aristocrats managed to lose with the score 1-2 , but during the match, lead 1-0. Humiliating home defeat against Schalke - 0:1, in a sense blow to the ambitions of Basel , after all, after the triumph of the team in London , many expected more. The final defeat at the expense of the germans, I do not think deserved, and indeed, the fair would be a goalless draw , because a lot of things the teams did not create. Two years ago, Basel has already played with the Romanian team - with Otelul Galati. And then the match in Romania ended with the victory of Swiss 2:3 - that time also the hosts had nothing to lose , and the game was open. Also in the group stage of Basel scored 3 goals at Old Trafford. Well, in general , as I have said in the Champions League this season effectively. I expect an open game with a bold first minutes , so my prediction Steaua - Basel Over 2.5 goals. Bet on this match will be taking out of the tournament purposes of the teams and their capabilities. Steaua to win this match, will be like a breath of fresh air , so you can expect army team that's nowhere to retreat and can be safely attack , can create something theyr chances , and just such a situation can take advantage Basel , because the game on the counter - something they play very well.