WNBL Season 2013/14

Dog&Under

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 There's a couple of teams I believe are nice over for the Championship. Dandenong are the 3.00 favourite with their star studded line up (four WNBA players, five if count Ardossi who was taken in a WNBA draft) but they have failed at such strategies in the past and with seven quality departures they aren't necessarily stronger. Pederson and Novosel are friends I think but a lot depends on how the squad gels. Unders IMO I make Bendigo the real favourite but the knock is backing up (Harrower hummed and hared about playing). No value IMO At 17.00 Sportsbet/16.00 Topsport each of two I've had something on both Canberra and Adelaide. A lot to like about the quality, depth and gel of Canberra's squad. Adelaide were the form team leading into finals. An overreaction to Batkovic departure IMO, their only major departure, while gain Foley and the Great Britain girl at the post. They seemed to lack some hunger last year, so they can be a contender if they get that right. I've marked these two teams around half those odds.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.