BBOTD Friday 27th September

joeblitz

3.15 Newmarket Rizeena 7/4 Boylesports BOG A fascinating 2 horse race between Rizeena and the improving Godolphin filly Ihtimal. Ihtimal won a group 3 here and then a group 2 at Doncaster lto. In her earlier races she came up against the likes of Kiyoshi, Wedding Ring and Berkshire. Rizeena on the otherhand won a Group 1 lto and prior to that was 2nd to No Nay Never in a Group 1 in France. Although she has been beaten both visits here including when 2nd to Lucky Kristale, she has also improved and this mile will suit as she won over 7f at the Curragh going away. Connections here are on a hiding to nothing but with no Group 1 penalty and as the only Group 1 winner in the race coupled with fast ground, I think she will win. 1 Point win for nap purposes Rizeena 7/4 BOG

Re: BBOTD Friday 27th September 2.40 - Montiridge 10/3 Bet365 BOG Have this as a two horse race between Soft Falling Rain and the selection (albeit with a couple not too far back) but at the prices and the chance of more to come I am expecting the Hannon runner to come very close. If he hadnt of unsurprisingly run poorly in the soft ground at York LTO then he would be much shorter today. He is stepping up in class again today but I dont foresee it being too much of a problem. Hughesy on board and a good draw both help as well.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.