** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday night tourneys 25/9/13

teaulc

Gl Al. Myself and Haichan still in, but I'm very short so will bust shortly. 41 left with 20+2 seats. About to go into Haichan-rail mode :hope D/c'd at least 6 times by playtech whilst own connection still strong. Don't mind losing, don't mind playing badly or being outplayed or even badbeat ( to a point) but at least give everyone an equal and fair shot at it. Oh why it does it matter so much to me, cost just a few pence but it's the principle.

Re: Wednesday night tourneys 25/9/13

Just adding to the confusion :nana
Yeah sorry lol. Just to clarify, Haichan through to day 2, i fell a little short but happy enough considering the software & tilt factor. Still a few penny attempts left, still personally just looking to min cash and no show as there's a beer with my name on it in Birmingham this weekend :p * * * * *
Won my seat for Day 1 tomorrow via the 2p Penny Roll ' date=' won't be able to attend due to financial reasons but a min-cash would be very handy [img']http://forum-cdn.punterslounge.com/images/smilies/crossfingers.gif
Nice one Dan, good luck :hope