** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 2 > September 27th - 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Angers SCO v Tours (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CA Bastia v Stade Lavallois (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dijon FCO v AJ Auxerre (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istres v Troyes AC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Chamois Niortais (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v Clermont Foot (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Le Havre AC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Créteil (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 30 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v FC Metz (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > September 27th - 30th Angers – Tours The good news for Angers is that they welcome back some key players here. At the back, Fabien Boyer will be given a start and he’s their best CB. I expect DMID Olivier Auriac to be given his first start of the season, whilst the attacking duo of El Jadeyaoui and Gamboa may well come back into the XI too. Tours have important attacker Billy Ketkeo injured for this match. He will be missed but likely replacement Chavalerin isn’t too bad. TFC also have left winger Kevin Diaz suspended here, but his absence won’t be felt much. The big question here is how will Angers recover after Tuesday night? They were 3-0 up with 20 mins left away at Troyes and blew all of this advantage, eventually having to settle with just a draw. They will either be massively pissed off about this result and be desperate to respond, or they could actually sulk and be depressed. It’s difficult to forecast their response. Tours are a good team and they’ve also had one extra day of rest here which will help, but my main worry with TFC is overconfidence. They just beat Lens 3-1 on Monday night which was kinda like their ‘superbowl’ of the week really. They might start to think they are better than they are and it could be hard for them to respond following that emotional victory. I’m not sure here, the bookies seem pretty spot on so I prefer not to bet. Maybe a draw? Prediction: Angers 1-1 Tours Recommended bet: None Brest – Creteil Important left winger Benoit Lesoimier is back on the treatment table for Brest here. They have no other new concerns, although will continue to miss striker Jonathan Ayite and of course their best defender Bernard Mendy who has yet to play a single minute this season. Creteil keep virtually the same squad that lost to Dijon on Tuesday night. Left back Augusto returns and might return to the lineup, he’s been a bit shaky this season though at times. Creteil haven’t won any of their last 6 games and have definitely tailed off following a promising start to the campaign. This sort of thing can sometimes happen to a promoted side and I don’t see them snapping out of their funk in time for this match. Lets be honest, they were fortunate to draw 1-1 away at Lens last week and then on Tuesday night were outclassed by Dijon at home (1-3). Brest haven’t been anything special this season but they should be able to use their experience in this sort of fixture. The Breton’s will be eager to respond after losing to Laval midweek and I’d personally have them as an odds on shot here. Creteil are in a really tough spot and I just don’t see them avoiding defeat. Prediction: Brest 2-0 Creteil Recommended bet: Brest -0.5 @ 2.14 5/10 CA Bastia – Laval The hosts welcome back a trio of players, all of whom are pretty important. Attacking midfielder Florent Marty returns, as does Alexandre Cropanese. Striker, N’Diaye is another who returns although I’d only expect him to be benched. They do miss central midfielder Christophe Vincent to injury, but he isn’t really that important. Lavall have fullback Guillaume Rippert injured, but they welcome back Gaetan Belaud who hasn’t been in the squad for over a month, for various reasons. CAB remain the only team in Ligue 2 without a win this season, but they won’t get a better chance to end their drought. The visitors have won a couple of key recent home games but have desperately struggled on the road. They went down 0-3 at Istres last week which is a similar type of match to this one. CA Bastia, for all the negative things which are said about them have actually only lost one home game all year. They’ve had to deal with 5 out of 8 road games which is never ideal. Both Angers and Dijon failed to win here recently, so why should Laval fare any better? I think this is going to be what I call a ‘kitchen sink’ game for CA Bastia. They will literally throw everything at Laval and be so desperate to win. The away side are in a tough spot. They put a lot of energy into beating Brest 2-1 on Tuesday night and could be flat here. I like backing CA Bastia DNB and I could definitely see them picking up 3 points in this fixture. Prediction: CA Bastia 1-0 Laval Recommended bet: CA Bastia 0AH @ 1.87 4/10 Caen – Le Havre For Caen, there is doubt surrounding the participation of CB Felipe Saad, who is under a disciplinary hearing today. If he can’t take to the field, JJ Pierre will take his place and whilst he’d be a downgrade, he’s still ok. Caen still miss their leading scorer Mathieu Duhamel and winger Autret, but have no other new concerns. Le Havre do have problems though. Right back Jonathan Rivierez is still injured, whilst important midfielder Romain Saiss is banned. They have the key attacking duo of Mesloub and Riviere both injured, whilst promising young winger Manzala remains on the sidelines too. This is a massive Normandy derby between a couple of teams who hate each other. There is a huge rivalry here and the stadium will be packed out, close to a full house. This should give Caen a major boost, but they are usually very strong in front of their own fans anyway. Injury news definitely favours Caen a lot and I fear for Le Havre here. Despite a recent upturn in form, they haven’t lived up to expectations this season and flattered to deceive. Take out their 6-2 win against Lens and what have they really done? HAC couldn’t even beat the awful Chateauroux away from home last Friday, so why should they even come close to troubling Caen? I think the hosts will easily win, they are simply a better side than Havre right now. Prediction: Caen 3-0 Le Havre Recommended bet: Caen -0.5 @ 2.02 5/10 Chateauroux – Niort The hosts have left back Obiang suspended here, but his loss won’t be felt much. They welcome back midfielder Ludovic Guerriero which helps them out in the midfield. At least Chateauroux seem to have a more settled squad for this game and there could (for once) be some continuity in their selection. Niort have no new issues although the defensive trio of Chelle, Lahaye and Bong remain out. It’s no secret that I don’t rate Chateauroux at all, but I have no idea how they are 2nd favourites here! Niort are a solid outfit, but nothing special. They don’t deserve favouritism here and might struggle to deal with that tag. Niort’s primary focus in games is to avoid defeat and they have a ‘dont lose first’ mentality. This could be a tricky situation for them because Chateauroux have actually performed ok in their last couple of matches. They should’ve won at Arles on Tuesday night but missed a penalty at 1-0 up and it came back to haunt them. Home advantage is usually a key factor for Chateauroux because they play on an artificial surface. I’m not too happy about backing them but this is a forced bet. They are a good value bet on a 0AH line and I have a feeling Niort could come unstuck in this one. Prediction: Chateauroux 1-0 Niort Recommended bet: Chateauroux 0AH @ 2.09 3/10

Re: Ligue 2 > September 27th - 30th Dijon – Auxerre Dijon have a complete full squad to choose from and have no injuries whatsoever. They rested players in midweek so a number of guys are going to be fresh and ready for this contest. For Auxerre, they have important CB Wily Boly suspended, but key attacker Georges N’Tep is back following a ban. Striker, Julien Viale is injured, but he won’t be missed too much. I fancy Dijon to win this game but they shouldn’t be an odds on shot. They have played much better recently but are wins against Laval and Creteil anything to write home about? True, they beat Tours last Friday in what was probably their most convincing display of the season, but I think Dijon still have some gremlins. Can their coach be trusted to select the right XI for this match? He’s made too many selection cock ups this year and is unreliable. The other big question is whether or not Dijon can stopstar AJA man Georges Ntep, who’s had a full week of rest prior to this game. They have to have a decent plan for him, but even that might not be enough. This is also a big burgundy derby and both teams will fight for everything really hard. I favour Dijon but this looks like a good match to swerve. Prediction: Dijon 2-1 Auxerre Recommended bet: None Istres – Troyes Istres make just one change to their squad, key CB Barrillon returns into the side and may well start. Troyes bring back talented young attacker Corentin Jean after a 3 game suspension but he’ll likely only sit on the bench. This is an interesting game and the big question is if Troyes can end their away funk? They’ve lost 3 out of their 4 road games this season, and it would’ve been all 4 had they not equalised late against Niort on the opening day. Clearly, they have issues on their travels but should come here rejuvenated following a remarkable comeback on Tuesday night. They were 0-3 down against Angers with 20 mins left but somehow managed to earn a 3-3 draw! However, there’s also a chance it could be hard to pick themselves up following this emotional comeback and there’s a possibility Furlan’s men could be flat. Istres isn’t a particularly appetising place to play, there’s no atmosphere and hardly any fans turn out to watch them. This of course can work against the home side, but also the visitors. I have seen some sides ‘not get themselves up’ for games at Le Stade Parsemain. Troyes are the better team but following their recent away woes I think they can be taken on. Istres shouldn’t be slight 2nd favourites here and there’s some value on the 0AH line. Prediction: Istres 2-1 Troyes Recommended bet: Istres 0AH @ 2.06 4/10

Re: Ligue 2 > September 27th - 30th Nancy – Arles Nancy are unchanged apart from the addition of Florent Zitte into the squad. Arles welcome back the duo of Abdelhamid and Rodriguez back from suspension. Both will likely start, as will Sebastien Cantini who was reseted to the bench in midweek. There won’t be a particularly good feeling around Nancy prior to this match. They were hammered 0-3 away to their bitter rivals Metz on Tuesday night. Either the players will be desperate to hit back, or they will sulk and lack confidence following this defeat. This won’t be a particularly exciting match because neither side likes to play attacking football. I think its a major candidate to end 0-0, or maybe Nancy might sneak it 1-0. Either way, I don’t want to get involved and I think the bookies have their game lines set up pretty fair. Prediction: Nancy 0-0 Arles Recommended bet: None Nimes – Clermont Nimes welcome back key attacker Vincent Gragnic which is a massive boost. CB, Aurelien Bosche returns from suspension, although right back Jeremy Cordoval is ruled out. Clermont have their key CB Cedric Avinel back from injury, but unfortunately another guy from the backline Anthony Lippini has a knock and won’t feature. The biggest injury news for Clermont is that their key striker Mana Dembele is also ruled out. Clermont have generally struggled to score goals recently and the loss of Dembele of course won’t help this fact. Can they threaten Nimes? Well maybe, but the hosts do have Benoit Poulain now back in their side who should make a difference. I’m not sure about this game because neither side is playing particularly well at the moment. Nimes have really struggled of late and seem to lack a lot of confidence. I’m not sure why the bookies are pricing them so short here. There is probably value on Clermont +0.5 but I’m not interested in betting this one. Prediction: Nimes 1-1 Clermont Recommended bet: None

Re: Ligue 2 > September 27th - 30th Lens welcome back key defender Alaeddine Yahia for this match which is really important. They always seem lost at sea when he doesn’t play and have conceded a ridiculous number of goals when he’s not present. Lens are at full strength here and have no injuries or suspensions to worry about, except to a couple of minor players. Metz are in the exact same boat and have a squad in prime condition. They do have defender Guido Milan on the sidelines, but he’s a long term casualty and hasn’t played any minutes yet this season. What’s happened to Lens? They were flying until they lost 6-2 away to Le Havre, they also lost at Tours last Monday (1-3). In all fairness they should’ve beaten Creteil at home in between those two games but missed tons of chances. Lens didn’t have Yahia play in either the Le Havre or Tours fixtures and conceded a total of 9 goals in those contests. They also conceded 4 times when he missed the coupe de la ligue match against Creteil earlier in the campaign. Clearly, he’s a key individual and they’ll be massively boosted with him at the back. I still rank Tours as possibly the best team in Ligue 2, but their last 3 matches have certainly not impressed me. This won’t be an easy contest either because Metz are in decent form and should be fresh with confidence following a derby victory against Nancy last week. They were very impressive as they hammered their Lorraine rivals 3-0, everyone associated with the club would’ve been delighted with that performance and result. Metz have only actually lost one game this season and have adapted to Ligue 2 life pretty well following their promotion. Perhaps this could be their toughest test yet though. I will give Lens one more chance to deliver the goods for me. They have cost me some units in recent weeks, but I won’t lose my faith in them…..yet. On paper, they still have a great team and they have a quality manager in Antoine Koubouare. Lens will be very angry following recent results and be out to prove a point here, live on a primetime Monday night TV slot. They are definitely at least one class better than Metz which makes these odds really generous. The visitors could be flat following a very emotional victory against Nancy. They managed to beat Caen away from home recently, but that was a very fortunate success, I’m not so sure Lens will let them off the hook so easily. This match means more to Lens and they really need to get back on track tonight in the promotion race. I’m going to back them on a -0.5 line for 4 units. Prediction: Lens 2-0 Metz Recommended bet: Lens -0.5 @ 2.10 4/10