Ligue 2 > Tuesday September 24th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 24 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v LB Châteauroux (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v CA Bastia (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v Nîmes Olympique (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v SM Caen (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Créteil v Dijon FCO (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Metz v AS Nancy (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v Istres (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Stade Brestois 29 (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Troyes AC v Angers SCO (19:55 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > Tuesday September 24th Arles – Chateauroux Arles have issues. Key defender Abdelhamid and their best midfielder Damien Plessis are both suspended. Creative midfielder Hugo Rodriguez is another one who is banned. In addition to this, striker Teji Savanier is injured. The visitors welcome back the suspended defensive duo of Nestor and Bain who should slot back into the side. But important players such as Guerriero, De Freitas, Tainmont and Dupuis are all still out. I really don’t rate Chateauroux right now, they are a team with problems. But at least they showed some fighting spirit on Friday, twice coming from behind to draw with Le Havre. I think Arles will win this match, but it might not be easy for them. Their absences will make life difficult and they could also be flat following an emotional victory against local rivals Nimes on Friday night. The odds look set fair and I’m reluctant to back the hostso n a -0.75 handicap because I’m not sure if they can cover it. Prediction: Arles 1-0 Chateauroux Recommended bet: None Auxerre – CA Bastia The big news here for the hosts is that their best player Georges Ntep is suspended. He’s one of the best players in the whole of Ligue 2 and is a massive creative force within this team. Apart from his loss, they are at full strength though. CA Bastia have numerous absentees, although at least welcome back midfielder Yoann Oswald who makes his first appearance of the season. I’d be surprised if CA Bastia avoided defeat here but I’m unwilling to back AJA without Ntep. They rely on him an awful lot and could be lost without him in the team. Despite this, they should still have too much for CA Bastia who are a very poor outfit. This will also be their 2nd consecutive away match in the space of 4 days, a tough ask for any Corsican side. I’m expecting a home win, but reluctantly I’ll swerve the match and see how Auxerre manage to cope without their star man. Prediction: Auxerre 2-0 CA Bastia Recommended bet: None Clermont – Caen Important winger for Clermont, Yanis Salibur has been sick this week and is only expected to be on the bench here. But Clermont have no other new injury or suspension concerns ahead of this game. Caen welcome back striker Fode Koita from suspension but key striker Mathieu Duhamel is still injured, along with winger Mathias Autret. Centre back Felipe Saad is suspended and will also sit this one out, likely elevating JJ Pierre into the starting XI. Clermont have had major goalscoring problems recently and have failed to net in any of their last 5 fixtures (all competitions). Their last 3 Ligue matches have all ended 0-0, so at least they’ve been solid at the back, but their lack of goals is a concern. They will get chances against Caen though because the Normas like to attack. Sometimes this is to their detriment and they have to be careful here because Clermont shouldn’t be underestimated. I like backing them as underdogs and I think they perform better when no pressure is on them. Everyone is expecting Caen to pick up 3 points here, but I’ll take the hosts on a small DNB handicap. Prediction: Clermont 2-1 Caen Recommended bet: Clermont 0AH @ 2.17 3/10 Creteil – Dijon Creteil have kept the same squad that travelled to Lens on Friday and picked up a 1-1 draw. They may well keep the same XI too, although some rotation could also take place because they used up a lot of energy in that fixture. Dijon meanwhile, are resting out numerous players. The defence will miss the experienced duo of Souprayen and Varrault. Right back Pap Paye is also given a breather as are midfielders Gastien and Mulumba. Creteil have drawn their last 4 consecutive fixtures and have struggled a little bit since opening the season with 2 wins. Dijon meanwhile, are unbeaten in 4 games and kept clean sheets in all of those fixtures. I’m not sure about this game and find it hard to predict. On one hand, Dijon will be weakened by their absences, but you could also argue they’ll gain fresh legs into their side. Creteil might also be flat after their 1-1 draw at Lens on Friday. Lens threw the kitchen sink at them, but they somehow resisted. I’ve got a feeling for a draw in this game and I prefer to swerve it. Prediction: Creteil 1-1 Dijon Recommended bet: None Laval – Brest Laval keep a similar squad to the one which lost to Istres 3-0 on Friday night, I don’t expect the XI to be much different either. Brest welcome back key men Bruno Grougi and Benoit Lesoimier from suspension which is a boost, they have no new injuries to worry about. Laval sit joint bottom of the Ligue 2 table. They only have a measly 3 points to their name and have lost a whopping 6 out of 7 games! But I don’t they think they are as bad as their record suggests. Les Tangos proved a couple of weeks ago that they have to be respected because they beat a very decent Angers team 4-1. Here at home they can’t be underestimated and this is another similar type of game to the Angers affair. While this isn’t a derby as such, geographically the two sides aren’t that far apart and Brest should bring a decent following. I give Laval the edge to kick on from their last home match and I like the idea of backing them DNB. Prediction: Laval 2-1 Brest Recommended bet: Laval 0AH @ 1.95 4/10

Re: Ligue 2 > Tuesday September 24th Le Havre – Istres Le Havre welcome back key striker Riviere for this contest, winger Le Bihan also returns. Important midfield Romain Saiss is still suspended though and right back Rivierez is injured. Istres have chosen the exact same squad that beat Laval 3-0 on Friday evening. They aren’t without injuries themselves but have no new fresh concerns. I have no idea why Le Havre are so short here. Yes, they are the better side, but are they really 2 or 3 classes better than Istres? If they are, then they certainly haven’t shown it so far this season. I think bookies are overreacting to their 6-2 win against Lens a couple of weeks ago. But they followed that up with a disappointing 2-2 draw away at the appalling Chateauroux. I’m sorry, but if Le Havre are for real then they have to win that sort of game and not draw it. Istres are such a hard side to predict but I’m forced into backing them +1 here. This line is way too high and win or lose I know I’m getting outrageous value. Prediction: Le Havre 1-1 Istres Recommended bet: Istres +1 @ 1.89 4/10 Metz – Nancy The big news for Metz is that they welcome back key defender Sylvain Marchal. They’ve looked shaky at the back without him and he’ll be a massive upgrade on Romain Inez who had been filling in. Metz are otherwise at full strength barring long term casualties. Nancy also have a squad in good condition, although centre back Ibrahim Amadou is doubtful. This is a really really big match and a crunch derby between a couple of sides who absolutely hate each other. A huge crowd is expected and this will be a passionate affair, tempers will probably flare. I class both sides as exactly even so I think there’s some value on Metz -0.25. They are at home and this could be a massive advantage tonight. This is the first fixture between the two sides for 5 years and Metz haven’t beaten Nancy for 10 years, so they’ll desperate to get the 3 points here. Prediction: Metz 1-0 Nancy Recommended bet: Metz -0.25 @ 2.06 5/10 Niort – Nimes Niort name an unchanged squad from the one which lost 1-3 away at Caen on Friday. Their main worry is in defence where injuries will once again force them to use Diaw at CB, which isn’t his natural position. Nimes have squad problems and are going to have to deal with a couple of key suspensions here. The first is massive, to Vincent Gragnani who is their best creative and attacking player. They will really miss him, whilst Aurelien Bosche is another absentee at the back. Striker, Ryad Nouri is mysteriously left out of the squad, likely rested out. The only good piece of news for Nimes is that their key rock at the back Benoit Poulain is back from injury. But is he being rushed back too soon and what sort of condition will he be in? I think Niort will deliver the goods. Nimes just aren’t playing well enough at the moment. There isn’t any massive value on them but I’m willing to back Les Chamois to get the 3 points. Prediction: Niort 1-0 Nimes Recommended bet: Niort -0.5 @ 2.06 4/10 Troyes – Angers Troyes have no new injuries to deal with here, Corentin Jean is still suspended. Angers have a number of absentees including key playmaker El Jadeyaoui. But they have coped well with injuries all season and this situation is nothing new for them. I personally rank both of these teams equally and I don’t think much will separate them come the final whistle. A draw is perhaps the most likely outcome but its not a match I’m interested in betting in. Angers +0.5 is close to value, but its a close call and this just feels like one to swerve. Prediction: Troyes 1-1 Angers Recommended bet: None