Carling Cup > September 25th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 25 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Birmingham City v Swansea City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Liverpool (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Leeds United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tranmere Rovers v Stoke City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski and Theo Walcott are out. But with Ozils good start it shouldnt be too hard. Nicklas Bendtner, Emiliano Viviano and Ryo Miyaichi are likely to play and Mikel Arteta returning wouldnt be strange. Even tho WBA is trying to have a good cup run, i think Arsenal has the quality to stop them.

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th Expecting 10 changes to the team that lost so badly to City - time for some of these guys to push for a starting place Expect this lineup Lindegaard(or Amos) Fabio, Smalling, Evans, Buttner: Nani, Giggs, Cleverly, Adnan: Kagawa in the hole and Chico up front Shame there's not hard man in that team to welcome back Jaws :( With this lineup (and depending on the Liverpool one) I expect a low scoring game - 0-0 or 1-1 at FT and maybe going to pens Draw 3.5 at Tote, Fred and Victor Under 2.5 @ 2.05 at a few bookies

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th

Expecting 10 changes to the team that lost so badly to City - time for some of these guys to push for a starting place Expect this lineup Lindegaard(or Amos) Fabio, Smalling, Evans, Buttner: Nani, Giggs, Cleverly, Adnan: Kagawa in the hole and Chico up front Shame there's not hard man in that team to welcome back Jaws :( With this lineup (and depending on the Liverpool one) I expect a low scoring game - 0-0 or 1-1 at FT and maybe going to pens Draw 3.5 at Tote, Fred and Victor Under 2.5 @ 2.05 at a few bookies
10 changes... hmmm! In a interview Moyes is debating whether to select youngsters such as Wilfried Zaha and Adnan Januzaj, but he admits United’s tough draw will make it harder for him to rotate his squad. “It's always been the way here to win. In many ways the Capital One Cup has been a route to give as many young players an opportunity as we can. I think the draw sometimes in the Capital One Cup is the reason sometimes you can do that. Obviously this is a really big tie that has come out of the hat first.” Btw. Van Persie’s absence leaves Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernandez as the three main fit strikers available.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain' date= Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski and Theo Walcott are out. But with Ozils good start it shouldnt be too hard. Nicklas Bendtner, Emiliano Viviano and Ryo Miyaichi are likely to play and Mikel Arteta returning wouldnt be strange. Even tho WBA is trying to have a good cup run, i think Arsenal has the quality to stop them.
Wenger also confirmed Jack Wilshere will not play against Albion, after revealing he was exhausted following his efforts in Sunday’s win.

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th This is the Arsenal squad for today. 4 Per Mertesacker 5 Thomas Vermaelen 8 Mikel Arteta 13 Emiliano Viviano 17 Nacho Monreal 20 Mathieu Flamini 21 Lukasz Fabianski 23 Nicklas Bendtner 25 Carl Jenkinson 30 Ju-Young Park 31 Ryo 37 Chuba Akpom 40 Hector Bellerin 42 Thomas Eisfeld 44 Serge Gnabry 45 Isaac Hayden 53 Kristoffer Olsson 60 Alex Iwobi

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th Looking at all those roster things with Arsenal that you guys made, i think its worth to put some money on West brom or draw no bet. Of course its dangerous to think like that, because players that havent played much will play with 100% effort to show the coach that they are legit. Actually dont know what to do.

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th West Brom seems eager to push forward in this cup whilst Wenger seems indifferent. In contrast to West Brom he has CL on his mind. It will be a feisty Arsenal "reserve" squad that will want to prove their skills. Still, match practice is lacking on many players and I think that even though Arsenal has will, we won't see a seamless team play and great interaction like with ozil on the pitch. At the odds presented by bookies, I allow myself to believe that Arsenal won't get its way against a West Brom that will most probably get back Shane Long and seems to start with its top squad.

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th Can 100% leak the Newcastle team as Krul, Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Dummett, Marveaux, Anita, Tiote, Sammy Ameobi, Gouffran, Cisse Probably Gouffran and Sammy behind Cisse, for this reason Sammy 10/3 anytime looks good value or 9/1 first (Willhill)

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th Tranmere V Stoke -1 (AH) @ 1.825 Bet365 (5 Points) Not a great price here but Stoke have put a very strong side out and I will be very surprised if they don't win. Hughes is taking the cup seriously as shown with tonight's team news. With a decent draw at Tranmere it would be a travesty to blow it at this stage. I'm confident of a Stoke win so feel they are worth a decent play on the handicap.

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th seems like swansea made 9 changes, i gotta try birmingham here @5 sound like best value tonight, will add to it most likely bet today stoke @1.57 who have almost the same squad from emirates as well as i`ll try newcastle, i deemed not to play on :D @1.70 but seems pardew trying to get any win, anywhere by bringing pl squad - 4 changes so treble @13.36

So here is the Arsenal team for tonight's game with West Brom... Starting XI: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Monreal, Hayden, Arteta, Eisfeld, Ryo, Bendtner, Gnabry. Subs: Viviano, Bellerin, Flamini, Olsson, Iwobi, Akpom, Park
how ow about west brom?

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Büttner; Nani, Jones, Giggs, Kagawa; Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Anderson, Carrick, Welbeck, Fabio, Zaha, Amos, Januzaj. 8 changes from Sunday - Roon starts - thought he'd be on the bench but as he was our only decent player and in top form not too surprised he is picked - expecting Wilf to come on and batter one of the fullbacks later in the game - according to the United website this morning Rafa and Jonesy were still out - good to see them both back \0/ Interesting that Liverpool field the strongest side they possibly can - maybe is a real indicator of their ambitions this season Still going for under 2.5

seems like swansea made 9 changes, i gotta try birmingham here @5 sound like best value tonight, will add to it most likely bet today stoke @1.57 who have almost the same squad from emirates as well as i`ll try newcastle, i deemed not to play on :D @1.70 but seems pardew trying to get any win, anywhere by bringing pl squad - 4 changes so treble @13.36
what a chank :gimme

Re: Carling Cup > September 25th Much better performance from United - players actually looking as if they would die for a result - Rooney, Jones and Buttner magnificent - Evans did well after a long lay off and a great save by Shaggy from Moses Giggsy playing the whole 90 at almost 40?? - I couldn't run for 90 seconds at his age - TBH a worse ref would have sent him off - thought Clattenburg had a good game - makes a difference to a ref when he isn't threatened to have his legs broken :D I bet several who disgraced us on Sunday will be having sleepless nights wondering if they'll get another game this season Got through this one - now bring on a big team :)