Fulham v Cardiff City > Saturday September 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Cardiff City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Cardiff City > Saturday September 28th well first meeting in half a century in epl between these two.. i see fulham finally getting home win here, they form been awful, but they have and a players and experience to beat cardif at home. cardif have turned out to be difficult to beat as everton and man city got that :D both teams scoring record in epl couldn`t sum up together even to go for over 2.5 cardif beside man c game have only 1 goal in other 4 games and fulham managed to get 3 goals so far. but under 2.5 @1.66 is poor bet here and i think things will be different here, even cardif come to defend, both teams know this is their chance to get 3 points here and this game might be the game that will have say to position in table come may.. since fulham`s only clean sheet is back in february against "old style" stoke and fulham`s "know how" to stay in epl i am going here for 2 bets ... fulham to win @2 and both teams to score and fulham to win @4.20 5 % of my bettin acc., on each bet with paddy power come on cottagers, cook some pie for me :D

Would be in some agreement with above. Both teams are lacking in points despite some arguably decent displays and both will head into this game with a belief that they can take all 3 points. Neither look defensively solid enough to back a clean sheet and the BTTS bet does seem to have some attraction. I've heard in the press that we have a full strength squad to choose from -we're actually still missing cornelius (although he's perhaps not been involved enough to be classed as missing? ). Fulham do have the experience but the game will tell whether they still have the quality and hunger to be avoiding relegation, come May...

Re: Fulham v Cardiff City > Saturday September 28th Considering that Shahid Khan just bought/took over Fulham this season, he is unlikely to be pleased to see his team in the relegation zone with only 1 win in 6. Martin Jol next manager to be sacked @ 2.25 (Skybet) Edit: Odds has since dropped to 1.72 :unsure

Re: Fulham v Cardiff City > Saturday September 28th

Considering that Shahid Khan just bought/took over Fulham this season, he is unlikely to be pleased to see his team in the relegation zone with only 1 win in 6. Martin Jol next manager to be sacked @ 2.25 (Skybet) Edit: Odds has since dropped to 1.72 :unsure
Their American owner apparently has some sort of history of changing managers in other teams he's owned. He's made statements about wanting to 'listen to the fans' (i.e. Fulham fans). Fulham fans were already chanting 'Jol Out' before this latest defeat. So I think it's very likely he will be sacked in the next few weeks. The biggest risk is that someone else gets sacked before him ... (Hughton? Pardew?) ...