** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WYPT Saturday 21/9/13

ExcitableBoy

Playing on the ipoker £2K. Been on same table as Washy since I joined. My first 5 hands included three pocket pairs AA,Kk and 77. Sixth hand was AQs which hit a str8 on the turn, so I have some chips. I have never seen anyone as unlucky as Washy. He has lost about 5 huge hands when he has got the money in good. Just split a pot with me when his trip 6es failed to hold up against a board flush!! I almost feel sorry for him!

Played the $15 $200k satellite on Bwin having got there through a freeroll. Early on i flop a set on low unconnected rainbow board and check call every street for max value against his obvious over pair (he min raised from EP) and continued. Of course he hits his 5% 2outer Jack on the river to cripple me, and why not, they're sure as hell more likely to get further deposits at their extortionate fees out of him than they ever will from me. :D Also played an affiliate wcoop freeroll but obviously kiddie who thought his AJ was still good against my 5bet allin monster was duly rewarded for all the hours he's spent learning to tying the shoelaces on his flip flops :p Funnily enough haven't bothered regging anything else, some days it's better to sit and eat cake rather than trying to make it ;) Good luck peeps, please run better, run deep, so at least I can get a decent nights sleep :ok