** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd Kobenhaven are relegation fodder atm with them sitting 11th out of a 12 team league. 10 points from 10 games!! Away record reads 1-1-3 GF 9 GA 9 So Real Madrid are almost obliged to whip them by a few goals after the derby defeat in order to repay the fans, as they also lost the cup final to Atletico at Bernabau. I know Kobenhaven got a 1-1 with Juve but if you saw that game Juve cut them open time after time without finishing. Don't think Madrid will have that issue. Real - 2.5 AH @ 1.625 at Bet 365 (as leg in an accumulator)

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd

I think a team that played 1-1 draw with Juventus deserves some respect and should not be priced @ 31.00 against inconsistent Real Madrid.
They got battered by Juventus and should have lost by a decent margin, how Juventus didn't win that game is beyond me - final shot count was 25-5 or something similar. This happens every now and again obviously but it would be surprising if it happened against Madrid, the odds stink though..it really wouldn't surprise me if Madrid won this by 5 or 6. I wouldn't bet on Kobenhaven if they were 50/1.

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd Real Madrid v Copenhagen Real Madrid 4-1 @ 14.0 Betvictor Real Madrid 5-1 @ 20.0 Betvictor BTTS @ 2.25 Boyle, Lads We could be looking at another Champions League thrashing here. Juve failed to beat Copenhagen but should have done very comfortably with the amount of chances they wasted. If the Spaniards are given as much of a chance to pop shots off, with the number of sheer quality attackers they have, scoring shouldn't be a problem here and I can see Madrid banging in a few. The only issue with Madrid seems to be conceding goals, this seems to be a mix of the full backs pushing too high and not tracking back and or the defence just generally looking all over the place at times, we all know Madrid have always been superb attacking wise, but just like Barca they seem to be lacking in the defensive department and have gone the last 10 games without keeping a clean sheet. After the derby loss on Saturday, Ancelotti will have to pull the fans back onside as they will feel a result like that at the Bernabeu is just not good enough. He will want to finish this early with a few goals so they can go home with the 3 points and once again focus on regaining domestic form. With Copenhagen only grabbing 10 points in 10 games, which looks truly awful by a champions league teams standards, can't see anything but Madrid being deserved favourites and I fancy them to sweep aside the Danes. Ronaldo Hat trick @ 6.0 Paddy, 888 Isco anytime (dependant on starting) @ 2.2 betfred Couple here that have taken my fancy, Isco has looked superb since joining Madrid and I think were still yet to see the best of him. He looks like an extremely intelligent player and seems to pick the right option most of the time, with Madrid getting a good few chances here and Isco already finding the net a few times this season, it looks a real possibility again tomorrow night. Had to think about the Ronaldo bet a bit, but it looks just about value for me. He's already got one hat trick in this competition and that was away to (IMO) a much better team than Copenhagen in Galatasaray, so with much more chances on offer here I can see why the bookies are being so careful on this one. He will also be keen to stay a few steps ahead of Messi, who didn't play due to injury against Celtic so this will be a good chance to get an early lead in the race for the European golden boot.

Kobenhaven are relegation fodder atm with them sitting 11th out of a 12 team league. 10 points from 10 games!! Away record reads 1-1-3 GF 9 GA 9 So Real Madrid are almost obliged to whip them by a few goals after the derby defeat in order to repay the fans, as they also lost the cup final to Atletico at Bernabau. I know Kobenhaven got a 1-1 with Juve but if you saw that game Juve cut them open time after time without finishing. Don't think Madrid will have that issue. Real - 2.5 AH @ 1.625 at Bet 365 (as leg in an accumulator)
Granted Real are better than virtually anyone else Copenhagen have played in this period, but they have not conceded more than twice in their last 34 away games in all comps dating back to April 2012 and not in last 10 away days in Champions League. Not saying Madrid won't run away with it, but maybe not so clear cut.

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd As hebert10 said, Ronaldo to score a hat trick looks a decent bet. He won't get a better chance than this one. Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals @4/5 (PaddyPower) Ronaldo to score a hat trick @5/1 (PaddyPower) Also, I will go for Madrid Half Time/Full Time @3/10 (PaddyPower) 1st Half - over 1,5 goals @4/7 (PaddyPower)

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd I'm a supporter of Brøndby IF, the rivals of FC København. They just met in the weekend and Copenhagen had nothing in the Brøndby 3-2 victory. They received a penalty and was just not near the level. Also they lag a lot of speed and the midfield is a mess. Don't consider it an achievement that København drawed with Juventus, so did Nordsjælland last year - the game where like twins. The duel between Jacobsen and Ronaldo will be a laugh, he is slow and old. The backup for Jacobsen is another oldie Mellberg, which makes error after error in the Superliga - he was knocked out against Brøndby btw. Wiland is the only player inform for Copenhagen. It will be a slaugther!

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd As I said earlier I think this could well be a mauling, probably a good thing Bale is missing they are plenty comfortable with Di Maria on the wing and don't have to worry about trying to fit Bale into their attacking play. I think we could easily see 4-5 or 6 goals in Madrid score early, but you never know and if Kobenhavn can keep them out for 20 minutes the odds will rise significantly and I will get involved..struggle to get excited about 1.35 for -2.0AH! Have taken a bet on Madrid to win both halves, this is as low as 1.44 with hills, 1.73 is good enough for me to have a play also a smaller play for Ronaldo to score 2+, he should be relishing the game. I might have a go in-play on handicaps depending how the game is going and how the odds rise, doesn't look worth it to me pre-game. Real Madrid to Win Both Halves - 1.73 - coral - 5 Points Ronaldo to Score 2+ - 2.25 - coral - 2 Points

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd Maybe this can be bad for Copenhagen. Real lost Derby last Saturday against Athletico and Fans want to become some good Results back. Real can´t be take this on the easy shoulder. Pressure from Fans are Massive. Copenhagen nothing special and they became with very lucky 1:1 against Juventus in last Game. Real AHC -2.5 @ 1.68 4/10 BetVictor Both2Score - No @ 1.78 3/10 Betsson

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd This could be one of those games where everyone, historically including myself, goes all in on -4 HC and see a frustrated team that tries to break through a 11 man defence for 90' minutes. This game is all over the news because the difference is so high, and I think that Copenhagen can cope with RM attackers for 45' minutes. I'm going under 0.5 1st half 7.00@unibet.

Re: Real Madrid v FC København - Wednesday October 2nd I was looking for some betting options for this one as I agree this will be a huge home win, but the odds offered are very poor. However I found sth that is worth a try - Real to score a penalty @3.4 with bet365

As I said earlier I think this could well be a mauling, probably a good thing Bale is missing they are plenty comfortable with Di Maria on the wing and don't have to worry about trying to fit Bale into their attacking play. I think we could easily see 4-5 or 6 goals in Madrid score early, but you never know and if Kobenhavn can keep them out for 20 minutes the odds will rise significantly and I will get involved..struggle to get excited about 1.35 for -2.0AH! Have taken a bet on Madrid to win both halves, this is as low as 1.44 with hills, 1.73 is good enough for me to have a play also a smaller play for Ronaldo to score 2+, he should be relishing the game. I might have a go in-play on handicaps depending how the game is going and how the odds rise, doesn't look worth it to me pre-game. Real Madrid to Win Both Halves - 1.73 - coral - 5 Points WIN Ronaldo to Score 2+ - 2.25 - coral - 2 Points WIN
Pretty straightforward victory, didn't watch it but after a good first half it looks like Kobenhavn legs went in the second..bookies will have taken a bashing in this one I imagine.