best price bookmakers

arlo97

Re: best price bookmakers

Thanks for the welcome and many thanks for your replies' date=' much appreciated[/quote'] Welcome to the site. We can only hope EVERY bookmaker does BOG one day - and so they should, even in shops, i know Betfred hold it ''in shops'' but not on EVERY race. Enjoy your stay on the site.

Re: best price bookmakers Stan James used to do BOG............then they discontinued it Now they've brought it back One can only hope that their number crunchers worked out how much business they were losing when they stopped offering it On the other hand when you look at Odds Comparisons it's quite often the non-BOG firms that have the biggest price so you have to weight up whether to take the bigger price now or whether you think the price of your selection might drift Although I've had a winner today in BBotD which drifted a lot in % terms my feeling is that 95% or even more of horses I select well before racing are going to shorten in price..............mainly because all the prices seem to shorten as the race approaches............but also because I'm trying to pick good value and other people have the same information as me and I expect a lot of them will pick the same horse for the same reasons

Re: best price bookmakers A quick tip. When recording your bets put the win return in based on the actual odds taken and the amount you get from BOG separate, adding the two to get your P&L. Same with bonus, free bets, etc. That way your ROI will be a figure that's sustainable as there's a risk they will remove the BOG from you at some point.