Carling Cup > September 24th

Aidymac

Re: Carling Cup > September 24th Mourinhos problem with Mata isn't that he thinks he doesn't have the ability. He wants Mata to adapt to play out wide but Mata wants to play in the number 10 role that Oscars currently playing in. Mourinho seems to have a bit of a soft spot for Oscar and I think he's kind of trying to build a team around him. IMO Mata has nothing to prove tonight everyone knows what a good player he is. Even if he banged in a hat trick tonight I doubt Mourinho would start him over Oscar next game. I reckon that Swindon-Chelsea game will be a lot closer than people think tonight :\

Re: Carling Cup > September 24th Norwich highest scoring team tonight 25/1, bet365 1pt EW I see value in this tonight. Norwich have named a very strong, attacking line up including Gary Hooper, and play a team in Watford who also set up to outscore their opponents. Norwich have been indifferent in the league, but I think the cup is a good way of them exercising their demons which in the PL has been creating but not taking chances. In the earlier round, they knocked six past Bury and I can see them getting a few tonight. 25/1 represents a good E/W punt for me.

Re: Carling Cup > September 24th

Norwich highest scoring team tonight 25/1, bet365 1pt EW I see value in this tonight. Norwich have named a very strong, attacking line up including Gary Hooper, and play a team in Watford who also set up to outscore their opponents. Norwich have been indifferent in the league, but I think the cup is a good way of them exercising their demons which in the PL has been creating but not taking chances. In the earlier round, they knocked six past Bury and I can see them getting a few tonight. 25/1 represents a good E/W punt for me.
Christ. One goal out for E/W and they hit the bar three times.

Re: Carling Cup > September 24th everything went in spurs favor, last minute 1st half goal, at start of second half, vertongten pulls down last man`s vs goalkeeper pants ... and nothing, could as well be a red card + penalty. minute later paulinho "blundered" in 2nd for spurs. was surprised avb still played first team players from sunday, that was his downfall last year, chasing all competitions , got him nowhere, pretty sure , this will take it`s toll this saturday, at early kick off chelsea @2.62 is very tasty ... tonev and helenius for villa seems like a good players

i don`t play these cups, but i see good bets here.... a.villa @ 3.10 - tothnam is running out of steam in last 7 days/ 3games run...thay got 3 injuries first game, lucky to push for last chance to win at cardif, were last 15 minutes spurs looked tired, as well as spurs more into 4th place chase and europe league than this cup... villa allways gives a go west ham @ 2.10 - big sam sets up 80 % first timers usually, more or less, they are at home and i am pretty sure, cardif even don`t wanna be in next round, they will never gonna win this thing and they only one goal this season, to stay in top flight man u @ 2.10 - hmmm, bounce back from embarrassing loses to man c and hit back to liverpool, they bench are longer and stronger, liverpool even cannot replace one sub in epl at a moment, one suarez wont destroy man u at old traford, i am pretty sure he is very "hungry", but to be straight into action and deliver magic, ain`t gonna happen, + liverpool in chase for 4th spot with 200% this treble is @ 13.67, but i wanna add two more ... man c @ 1.28 - man c bench could fight in epl pretty well, they are at home + wigan are in europe and fight to come back to top flight, expect reserves here chelsea @ 1.40 - pretty sure "special one" will finally let his hated spaniards play here - mata , torres , azpickuleta + any one at a moment in chelsea are on edge to earn 1st team place... don`t know anything about swindon, they might hold a draw here, but what a heck, i think chelsea will do it :D this acc., is @ 24.60 with ladbrokes i`ll wait here for someone to cool my hot head down till tomorrow evening, prices might drop .. so... "somebody stop me" :D
only villa let me down ...but money back with paddypower MBS ...

Much better to lump a lot of money on Chelsea + Man City double @1.75 - mostly first team players + coaches wanting a professional approach + vastly inferior opposition' date=' than to search for ****ty teams and hope they deliver a shock result.[/quote'] seems you forgot that last year 3 such a first teams vs 2nd and 3rd league in cup games lost the same chelsea included, i would agree with you to do so at epl but never would lump on cup games... make a maths how many times you`ll be lumping on @1.75 till you get @24 ? you know what they call cup games for punters? so i would rather put some loose change then lump on and sweat over @1.75