3 Key Attributes

scottj15

Hi all, I have been working on a system for a few weeks now and would like to share it on here and keep a clearer set of results/ record of it's progress. The system is for any league football and picks selections on what I believe to be the 3 biggest attributes that affect a game of football: 1) Head to Head statistics between both teams 2) Recent form of both teams 3) Home Advantage for one of the teams Because of this selections will be made on the following criteria: 1) The selected team should have over 75% of the wins out of a minimum of 10 Head to Head meetings. 2) I will be using a score system to rate each teams 5 recent games to give a score between -5 and 20. The selected team should have at least a 5 point advantage over the other. 3) The selected team should be at home. I understand that due to its fairly strict criteria this system is not going to produce a huge number of selections but I am hoping that the selections that do get picked are of a high strike rate. The staking plan is still being decided but for the time being a 10% single stake will be made for each selection. This is subject to change and because of this the system is still paper trail. Starting Bank: 10 Points Feel free to comment :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.