** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City > Sat 14th September

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.34 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City > Sat 14th September Alongside the Spurs clean sheet, I can see this going under. Norwich are a dogged team but they don’t seem to be creating very much at the same time. Tottenham aren’t short of power and defensive cover but they lack in creativity big time. Lamela looked frightened when he came on, Chadli looks like he’s going to spend an awful lot of time drifting in and out of games and Lennon is injured. Could Erikksen make an instant impact? Not sure but I can see another dour affair settled by 1 or 2 goals. Unders is a nice odds against as well. Tempted by another Spurs by 1 punt but with the extra quality they’ve now got, they could win with a bit of breathing space. Under 2.5 at 2.25 Spurs clean sheet 2.40

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City > Sat 14th September Spurs definitely need to improve up front. They have been really poor in all of their matches so far only scoring by two penalties so far. Lennon is out. Lamela and Eriksen are likely to start but they still need to adapt to this league. Norwich are stronger than last year and I doubt they get destroyed here. Probably a poor 1-0 victory for Spurs.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City > Sat 14th September I'm going to go against the grain here. Think Norwich are a bit overpriced at 9.4 (betfair). Spurs have signed an awful lot of new players and it will take time for them to gel. They are yet to score from open play in their first 3 games and they no longer have Bale to dig them out with a wonder goal from nowhere. Norwich have made some decent signings this summer and I think they should be looking to improve on last season's finish. Top 10 is a realistic target for them this year imo. Redmond looks like the one to watch and was an absolute snip at £3m. Van Wolfswinkel's workrate has impressed me so far and he will certainly get goals in this league given half a chance. They have the bonus of having Hooper back on the bench today and with Elmander also to bring into the equation they certainly have goals in the side. I certainly think Norwich could get a draw here and maybe even nick a 1-0 win, so I'm going to take them at 7.18 draw no bet on betfair. To get this I'll be backing them to win at 9.4 for 7.87 points and backing the draw at 4.7 for 2.13 points.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City > Sat 14th September Have gone with the general consensus and taking the unders 2.5 goals based on what i've seen this season. Tottenham are yet to score from open play and if Norwich are held to nil then that increases the chances greatly of it being under. I don't see tottenham blowing them away with their lack of attacking prowess.