** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Suggestions to improve this forum

Hi there, I'm quite new to the forum in terms of having a registered user to post but I was reading posts here for a quite a while, so I've been a ghost for quite a long time... I think you should improve the forum a bit, here are 2 quick suggestions: (1) First of all, grammar error: English is not my mother tongue but I assume it is yours, and especially for British people who are proud of their language ... so under "Forum Rules", the first forum on the top of the page the description says: Punters Lounge Rules - Obey them or we'll throw you in our dungeon and there's snakes in there. There are snakes in there - CORRECT There's snakes in there - WRONG (2) No official forum for Basketball !! Okay, so I used to live in the UK for quite a long time and I enjoyed using the bookmakers to place bets on Basketball. When I went physically into a betting shop and wanted to place bets on Basketball it always took the guys 5 to 10 minutes to even realize what kind of sports I'm referring to. So okay, I understand you guys love Football (soccer) so much, and you can't live without it but we are living in a world of globalization and I suggest you give importance to Basketball, since it's quite popular and has tons of tournaments taking place, so besides having a forum for Football, Horse Racing and Poker, why not add a Basketball Forum? The only forum containing the word "Basketball" was the NBA forum but I assume this forum which is under US Sports is only for those Basketball games taking place in the US ... so please wake up ... Europe has more basketball games taking place now than the entire NBA and NCAA altogether! Thank you for reading! :ok

Re: Suggestions to improve this forum

Hi there, I'm quite new to the forum in terms of having a registered user to post but I was reading posts here for a quite a while, so I've been a ghost for quite a long time... I think you should improve the forum a bit, here are 2 quick suggestions: (1) First of all, grammar error: English is not my mother tongue but I assume it is yours, and especially for British people who are proud of their language ... so under "Forum Rules", the first forum on the top of the page the description says: Punters Lounge Rules - Obey them or we'll throw you in our dungeon and there's snakes in there. There are snakes in there - CORRECT There's snakes in there - WRONG (2) No official forum for Basketball !! Okay, so I used to live in the UK for quite a long time and I enjoyed using the bookmakers to place bets on Basketball. When I went physically into a betting shop and wanted to place bets on Basketball it always took the guys 5 to 10 minutes to even realize what kind of sports I'm referring to. So okay, I understand you guys love Football (soccer) so much, and you can't live without it but we are living in a world of globalization and I suggest you give importance to Basketball, since it's quite popular and has tons of tournaments taking place, so besides having a forum for Football, Horse Racing and Poker, why not add a Basketball Forum? The only forum containing the word "Basketball" was the NBA forum but I assume this forum which is under US Sports is only for those Basketball games taking place in the US ... so please wake up ... Europe has more basketball games taking place now than the entire NBA and NCAA altogether! Thank you for reading! :ok
Suggestions noted and I agree with some of them. USA Sports Betting Section has been deleted. Basketball Betting, MLB Betting, Ice Hockey (to encourage European Hockey too) and NFL/College betting moved into Sports Betting category.