A League Season 2013/2014

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 I fancy Melbourne Heart today when they take on Sydney. Heart have been playing fairly well without much luck in front of goal but I think today could be the day that changes. Misfud has been going close and perhaps today will be his day. Sydney are a real Jekyll and Hyde team...you never know what to expect. However Heart have a pretty decent record v Sydney and Sydney are not great playing in Melbourne Il say Heart straight win @ 2.35 and a cheeky one on Heart -1 @ 4.95. I see a 2-0 or 3-1.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 I think this could be an underish game. Heart have scored in only 1 of their 5 games from the start of the season and Sydney haven't yet score away from home. I will not bet on this match only because like puntyboy said Sydney are unpredicatble team, they show their inconsistent manier in their last match where they score 3 golas against Voctory and win 3:2. Sydney can beat anyone and can lose from anyone, thay can score 3 or not score 1. BTS - No, Under 2,5 or better no bet. GL.

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Season so far Bet 8 Units Returned 7.45 Units ROI 93% Melbourne Heart v Sydney If Melbourne don't get the win here Aloisi will surely be first coach to go this season? Unfortunately for him I don't think they are going to get the result. Sydney held on well against Melbourne last week with 10 men but will be down two of their defenders Calvano and Warren tonight. This is no big loss imo as they are both very average. Heart had so many chances and hit the woodwork at least 3 times last week against Wanderers so surely against a much poorer defence they will be able to convert a chance tonight? Hopefully they ditch the long ball to midget Mifsud and play the ball along the ground as he looks very quick and dangerous. Sydney looks quite good up front to me compared to their defence and I think they will score as well whether it be from set piece or otherwise. Del Piero is milking some great free kicks close around the 18 yard box pretty much whenever he gets the ball while Garcia looked to find confidence with his early goal last week. Although the games so far this season for the teams suggests unders I think overs here as both teams want the goals and cannot afford to lose. I can't split the teams so I'm taking draw and over 2.5 goals. Prediction 2-2. 1 Unit over 2.5 goals $1.85 @ Sportsbet 1 Unit Draw $3.40 @ Sportsbet

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Perth Glory v Adelaide United (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Western Sydney Wanderers FC v Melbourne Victory (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newcastle United Jets v Brisbane Roar (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 No bets for top of table clash tonight. About to head off to the game. I'm sure Brisbane can get the win but we couldnt get a win against them in 3 games last season so a draw won't suprise against our bogey team! Wanderers have Hersi and Juric out while Brisbane have some core players come back in Franjic, Mckay and of course fire power in Berisha. Predicting 1-0 2-0 or 2-1 Brisbane. Gl all enjoy the game.

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Im going against you here Dave. I was initially looking at Brisbane but last weeks defeat was pretty poor. Iv done the 360 and now fancy WSW as I just cant pick holes in them and Il take the 3.20 on offer with Low stakes. Ono should start today and he is class for WSW. Brisbane's win over CCM was impressive on the eye but CCM really have been poor this year. WSW and Brisbane have met 4 times with WSW winning all four which is impressive. Brisbanes home record is impressive but if any team can beat them there its WSW. I see WSW frustrating Brisbanes early onslaught and fancy them to nick it in a tight affair.

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Key match-ups in first 2 fixtures Central Coast - Melbourne Victory Firstly on Friday night the Victory are missing Broxham and Leijer. So the whole right side of their defence. The best player for Mariners last week was their left winger McGlinchey who was causing headaches for Perth. So Victory are missing 2 of their more "grounded and organised" players against a team that is full of work rate and grinding efficiency. The expansive attacking style of Victory won;t match up well away to the coast here in my humble opinion. A side note is that Flores played well last week and will want to beat his old side and also McBreen is being re-introduced and should boost the side in terms of goals. It could develop into a very fruitful partnership. I've taken Mariners + 0 AH @ Pinnacle at 1.5 as I can't see them losing and think the win is more likely than the draw against a side that doesn't convince on the road. Brisbane - Perth The second match sees a similar situation of Perth missing their right full back Jamieson, William Gallas and defensive midfielder (and captain) Burns. So they are missing 3 defensive starters against a team who have won all their home games so far by at least 2 goals. I found the - 1 AH to be highest at Pinnacle also @ 1.75. I can't see Perth getting anything against this rampant Roar and the worst case scenario I see is a 1 goal win from Brisbane which results in a push (stake returned). Most bookies are paying 1.65 for this selection. Good luck all :ok

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sydney FC v Newcastle United Jets (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wellington Phoenix v Western Sydney Wanderers FC (04:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Heart v Adelaide United (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 06.12 10.30 EET Australia A League Adelaide United - Brisbane Roar The hosts are in terrible run of form. They are without a win from the 1 day of the season (7 games so far). In part of these games "Reds" deserved more. One of their main wekanesses is their inconsistency, they have very good and very bad periods in games. Stress on the spanish coach Gombau is rising and he needs a win sooner. For the home game against the leaders Gombau have problems in defense line, left and right backs Cassio and Bowles are out but on the other side of the pitch Adelaide have Neuman, Fereira, Carusca and Djite, players that can make it difficult for all defenseve lines in A league. Roar are deservedly on the top of the league. They have 6 wins in their 8 games from the start of the season. Brisbane have 3 wins in their last 3 travells to Adelaide and only one loss in last 9 games against the reds. For this Brisbane have issues in defensive line for too. Center back North and left back Steffanutto are injured, first choice keeper Theoklitos too. But in attack things are very good. Berisha is one of the best strikers in A league and he have support from Broich and Henrique. I think Brisbane are true favorites but it won't be easy for them. I see a open game and with problems in both defensive lines smells like goals. Tip: BTS Odds: 1.83 bet365 STake: 7/10. Tip: over 2,5 goals Odds: 1,925 bet365 Stake: 6/10 06.12 12.45 EET Australia A League Perth Glory - Wellington Phoenix Hosts from the west coast are the most ineffectual team in A Leage, in their games have scored only 14 goals, in last 7 games only 10. Perth have scored more than once against Wellington only one time in last 10 games. Glory are not in the best form, 4 games without win. Whether that Perth is not easy place to visit for every team in the league. Glory have problems to score goals and other blow is that their main striker Shane Smeltz will not play against Phoenix. Deffender Pantelidis is out too. Phoenix are one of the two teams that still searching for their first win this season (other is Heart). Now they will have a long trip from New Zaeland to Australia west coast where they will stand against always hard to beat Glory. Wellington have same problem like Perth, they can't score but they not concede a lot. In Phoenix 8 games this season have scored 15 goals only Perth have less. For this game Wellington are without defender Meny Muscat and one of the most creative players in attack Hernandez. I think this will be a tight clash, who can score he will win. These are two most ineffectual team in A league and they are without two of their importanat players in attack. Tip: under 2 goals Odds: 2.10 bet365 Stake: 5/10. Tip: Correct Score 1:0 Odds: 6.00 bet365 Stake 2/10. If this game end 0:0 bet365 offer money back for the correct score market.

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Over 9.5 corners.. in tonights game Adelaide/Bris Both teams average 6.2 corners for/ against 5.1 In their last 5 matches corners have gone over because they both play wings quite often. By half time itll be close to 9 as it is.. let alone the full 90. This is an absolute gift and i will take wil full 10/10 stake, and when I say 10/10 stake I am talking serious money. You can truly thank me later on the tip. Brisbane are a safety first team, if a team like Adelaide comes down the flanks, they will immeditely smash it for corners (as you can see in their last 3 games when opponents run towards them with the ball and they have a safety first approach) So all in all this bet is free money, was really thinking over 12.0 or 11.5 at minimum and STILL I wouldve taken over there.. Now being 9.5 @ $1.83 WOW!!!!!!Looking forward to collect my winnings come 10pm Aus Time :) Over 9.5 corners Cheers :)

Re: A League Season 2013/2014

Over 9.5 corners.. in tonights game Adelaide/Bris Both teams average 6.2 corners for/ against 5.1 In their last 5 matches corners have gone over because they both play wings quite often. By half time itll be close to 9 as it is.. let alone the full 90. This is an absolute gift and i will take wil full 10/10 stake, and when I say 10/10 stake I am talking serious money. You can truly thank me later on the tip. Brisbane are a safety first team, if a team like Adelaide comes down the flanks, they will immeditely smash it for corners (as you can see in their last 3 games when opponents run towards them with the ball and they have a safety first approach) So all in all this bet is free money, was really thinking over 12.0 or 11.5 at minimum and STILL I wouldve taken over there.. Now being 9.5 @ $1.83 WOW!!!!!!Looking forward to collect my winnings come 10pm Aus Time :) Over 9.5 corners Cheers :)
Its 6-3 corners at half time. hope you followed only one corner needed second half to win :)

1-2 FT and only two corners in the second half. Anyway' date=' your pick is won. Congrats![/quote'] There was no corner til 81st & 86th min.. So from 45min to 81 there was none haha... Great pick i'd say ;) More for Victory vs Jets game...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Western Sydney Wanderers FC v Melbourne Heart (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Central Coast Mariners v Sydney FC (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Victory v Newcastle United Jets (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.77 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Melbourne Heart rallied last week to show some heart (pardon the pun) against Adelaide. Now this is a totally different situation as they travel to Parramatta in front of a packed stadium baying for blood. Heart away from home are woeful and WSW have been on the road for 2 consecutive games and not won. Tommorrow the calvary (or most of it at least) should return for Western syd in Ono, Hersi, Polenz, Juric and one other (forget his name attacker). The bottom line is Heart don't have much quality and away from home can really get ripped apart by the stronger teams especially if they go behind early. Western Sydney are very professional in their approach and will know if they play at their usual level, it should be much more than Melbourne can handle. Centrebet and also Sporting bet (they are twin sites - identical markets and prices) both have WSW - 1.5 AH @ 2.17 which in my opinion is being extremely generous. Maybe it's because they scored 3 vs Adelaide. But Adelaide is a totally different proposition to WSW. Watched that 3-3 draw last week and both teams were naive and it was a totally chaotic game played on pure emotion. So if they go away to Sydney with that approach then Popovic's team will school them on a thing or two.

Melbourne Heart rallied last week to show some heart (pardon the pun) against Adelaide. Now this is a totally different situation as they travel to Parramatta in front of a packed stadium baying for blood. Heart away from home are woeful and WSW have been on the road for 2 consecutive games and not won. Tommorrow the calvary (or most of it at least) should return for Western syd in Ono, Hersi, Polenz, Juric and one other (forget his name attacker). The bottom line is Heart don't have much quality and away from home can really get ripped apart by the stronger teams especially if they go behind early. Western Sydney are very professional in their approach and will know if they play at their usual level, it should be much more than Melbourne can handle. Centrebet and also Sporting bet (they are twin sites - identical markets and prices) both have WSW - 1.5 AH @ 2.17 which in my opinion is being extremely generous. Maybe it's because they scored 3 vs Adelaide. But Adelaide is a totally different proposition to WSW. Watched that 3-3 draw last week and both teams were naive and it was a totally chaotic game played on pure emotion. So if they go away to Sydney with that approach then Popovic's team will school them on a thing or two.
Ive gone opposite. Heart to win or draw $3.00 Harry Kewell back.. Ono not at full fitness... Mifsud to start for heart.. Heart could win.. But ill go heart or draw to be safe :)

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Apologies everyone for not putting up some tips last week or two have of course had some bets but havent had the time for in depth reasoning on here! Good to see plenty of people joining the thread and making some great tips good call on the corners Demma! Back next week for some tips :) Good luck for the rest of the round all.

Again... 10/10 stakes... full 10/10 Heart or Draw.. get on quick & youll be very happy come 2 hrs time... trust!
Hey Demma good tip my friend well done! What made you think they'd get some points?? I'm curious because they are a team full of rubbish players and weak away from Melbourne...

Hey Demma good tip my friend well done! What made you think they'd get some points?? I'm curious because they are a team full of rubbish players and weak away from Melbourne...
Tbh I saw the line ups and I am here in West Sydney ATM spoke to Harry kewell at their hotel and he said get on us 2-0 lol. So I thought f**k his words and to make it safe I'll take heart or draw lol. He did they will score first though.. Makes me think it's fixed lol tomorrow melb victory will kill Newcastle

Tbh I saw the line ups and I am here in West Sydney ATM spoke to Harry kewell at their hotel and he said get on us 2-0 lol. So I thought f**k his words and to make it safe I'll take heart or draw lol. He did they will score first though.. Makes me think it's fixed lol tomorrow melb victory will kill Newcastle
lol you're fulla shit "kewell said get on us 2-0" what dream was that?

lol you're fulla shit "kewell said get on us 2-0" what dream was that?
He didnt say gamble money & bet on us.. When I saw him at the hotel, had a chat, then a photo, then he said the lads are pumped, watch us score first whilst he had a cheeky smirk, then I said I rekon 3-1 WSW, he laughed and said watch us win 2-0, mark the words. So I thought you know what - Heart or Draw @ $3.00 is better than getting on the win... So in fact they did score first and it was a draw. :)

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 As for today, weather is great in Melbourne. Get on Melbourne Victory @ $1.75 while you can. They dominated vs CCM last week & came away with 1 pt.. Kosta Barbarouses, Archie Thompson, James Troisi, Mitch Nichols - most leathal 4 mid/fwd in the league. Newcastle have the young gun Taggart, but will be marked by Chilean Pablo Conteras. Watch today them not only dominate possesion around 62% or there abouts, but dominate shots on goal, corners & not to metion offsides too (Thompson) lol. All in all $1.75 into the cricket to be an AUS win @ $1.15 = $2.01 Enjoy. ------------ NO GOOD ON THIS TIP SORRY THOSE WHO FOLLOWED. MELBOURNE ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED BUT COULDNT SCORE MORE THAN A GOAL!! 21 SHOTS 13 CORNERS TO 2 59.2% POSSESION TO 41.8 YET LOSE 2-1 BAD BAD GAME.. ON ANOTHER DAY IT WOULDVE BEEN 3-0, 4-0. VERY, VERY UNLUCKY.

Re: A League Season 2013/2014 Same situation vs CCM alot of not taking their chances so why would it have suddenly changed vs Newcastle????. And just make a new post after the match if you wish to comment. Don't edit out comments like in your last post where you said "100% - trust". Because all the real punters get a lot of amusement from reading muggy nonsense like that.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wellington Phoenix v Brisbane Roar (04:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Adelaide United v Central Coast Mariners (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newcastle United Jets v Western Sydney Wanderers FC (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sydney FC v Melbourne Heart (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]