England > Weekend > Ryman Prem Aug 10

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Hornchurch v Lewes (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bognor Regis Town v Grays Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Canvey Island v Kingstonian (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dulwich Hamlet v Lowestoft Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] East Thurrock United v Bury Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Enfield Town v Metropolitan Police (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampton & Richmond v Margate (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Harrow Borough v Billericay Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leiston v Cray Wanderers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maidstone United v Wealdstone (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thamesmead Town v Hendon (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wingate & Finchley v Carshalton Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Ryman Prem Aug 10 There's not masses about this weekend, and I always treat August as a half-stakes month anyway, but there are some nubs of value about. Bognor Regis Town at home to Grays Athletic (29/20 Marathon) A generally stable summer for Jamie Howell's side and they look in decent nick going into the season. Charlie Oatway is available for this one, and it looks like Kane Wills is staying too. They've looked fluid going forward with Harvey Whyte in good form, and they've been generally fine at the back with a new keeper and central defensive unit. Goals are the problem, I think - they are on the hunt for a striker. It's been a pretty turbulent summer for Grays, with Hakan Hayrettin leaving for Luton, Ryan Kirby taking over and a new home to find. The side were excellent last season but perhaps events will have taken the edge off any momentum - an odd series of friendlies against generally inferior opponents probably leave them a touch short of the necessary sharpness needed for the Ryman Prem. On Monday, by the way, an organised Bognor went to Gosport Borough and won. This price is well beyond my own. Leiston at home to Cray Wanderers (17/20 Marathon) I don't usually like to back a side I'm following antepost in the first weeks but this price is too good - even if it's not quite as good as Betway's handsome 2.05 I bagged last night. To reprise, Leiston are in a different place this season and I've already taken them to do well (see the Ryman antepost thread). Pre-season has been excellent - they've been scoring well and overcame a strong Braintree 2-1, though they lost by the same score to Bishop's Stortford last time out. Cray, who have kept Mark Willy and Leigh Bremner on board this season, haven't really added much strength to the squad and will be battling at the other end of the table, I feel. Hendon away at Thamesmead Town (19/10 Marathon, BetVics) Betway's monster 7/2 Hendon went last night, though I managed to climb aboard. Even so, I've got these sides much closer together. Hendon have added fairly well this summer, with Tony Taggart and George McCluskey the pick of the signings, and Jefferson Louis the headline maker - they look a stronger outfit all round. Thamesmead are no mugs, and have signed John Scarborough to beef up the defence this week - they'll need him as they've looked very light defensively in games against Leatherhead, Beckenham and Merstham. Jon Main's signing got the twitterati excited: I'm sure he'll score well but this is his level.

Re: England > Weekend > Ryman Prem Aug 10

What planet was the bloke at Betway on to be going 7/2 Hendon?
Hopefully, the same one that all the compilers will be visiting for the rest of the season! It's hard job first weekend and this is a trappy section this season, but that price and Leiston's are many percentage points different from my own. On the whole, the rest of the prices seem fair enough. I might have fancied ETU against a much changed and weakened Bury if it weren't for their recent squad changes, or Margate away at a similarly rebuilt Hampton who've been pretty unreliable pre-season, and even Maidstone at home to a Wealdstone who had to call off a friendly with Hemel on Tuesday because numbers were an issue, but there are so many variables.

Re: England > Weekend > Ryman Prem Aug 10 Dulwich Hamlet v Lowestoft Down to the Ryman Premier now and another one of my ante-post tips Dulwich. The Hamlet face a tough start to the season as they host ante-post favourites Lowestoft , but it is a game I think they are capable of winning. I went to watch Dulwich play a very strong Crystal Palace side on Tuesday night and although they lost 4-1 they put up a very good spirited effort which showed plenty of promise for the season ahead. This is no banker by any means, but they are certainly overpriced at BetVictor’s 5/2 and well worth backing. I have also backed Hendon and will be following Ships in on Bognor as well.