** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Lyubimets-CSKA 2 After winning the derby,CSKA will visit newly promoted Lyubimetz who actually started the campaign not bad winning against Ludogoretz but at the end they will be relegated for sure.Anyway CSKA is gaining confidence even they didn't impress at all they remain unbeatean at home and the teams find it very hard to score against them.Luybimets is highly limited upfront not having a clue how to score.They rely on counter attack to do this the only way CSKA not to win is to underrestimate them but with Mladenov being head coach this cannot happen as they are just starting to win games.CSKA forwards look good enough for evey defence with Marcinho,Stoke ex forward Sidibe,Gargorov and Milisavlevic.This is Luybimets 2nd game in 4 days as well as CSKA but while they have depth in the squad and have used to that schedule,Lyubemets have not.This game can easily finish with something like 0:5 but a narrow CSKA win again is very likely to be seen.ANyway i will stick to clear AW which i rate about 9.9/10 although i think we will see the home team being destroyed.
Simeon, although I am a big CSKA fan, I strongly not recommend such bet. The current price is 1.36 and it is complete joke, given that we (CSKA) have won just one away game so far - 1:0 against the last team Pirin in a very tough and close match. And Lybimets has better defense and more dangerous attackers than Pirin. CSKA struggles to create and to score goals, while Lybimets always parks the bus against big teams and plays on the counter with their fast players. CSKA creates one or two goal chances per game, which is very simply not enough, and if they don't materialize them, it goes easily to 0:0. Not worth the risk at all in my opinion. The way to go here is: BTTS - NO. Mybet gives 1.70 at the moment, and Marathonbet - 1.73 (but their limits suck). This is very good IMO, I wouldn't give more than 1.33-1.36 to such bet. CSKA have the best and most rock-solid defense in the league. CSKA have 6 clean-sheet out of 9 matches. The coach Mladenov is defensive-minded and very pragmatic. If CSKA takes the lead, I am quite sure he will try to ensure that his team doesn't concede and won't go for big score. Against Litex on Monday for instance, after taking the lead he fielded in play 2 holding midfielders which made the total number of defending midfielders on the pitch 4, and the total number of defensive players (without the keeper) - 8.The defense is in full squad and in excellent shape. Also, have in mind that CSKA had an extremely heavy and exhausting game on Monday against Litex. The Reds literally did ran like crazy for whole 90 minutes and they didn't outplay Litex to win - they simply outrun and outfought them. This expenditure of energy must take some toll against Lybimets. I expect a slow and quiet start from CSKA and goal-less first 30-40 minutes. The longer the score is 0-0, the less eager will Lybimets be to try any attacking action. Both teams to score: NO @ 1.70 (mybet)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simeon, although I am a big CSKA fan, I strongly not recommend such bet. The current price is 1.36 and it is complete joke, given that we (CSKA) have won just one away game so far - 1:0 against the last team Pirin in a very tough and close match. And Lybimets has better defense and more dangerous attackers than Pirin. CSKA struggles to create and to score goals, while Lybimets always parks the bus against big teams and plays on the counter with their fast players. CSKA creates one or two goal chances per game, which is very simply not enough, and if they don't materialize them, it goes easily to 0:0. Not worth the risk at all in my opinion. The way to go here is: BTTS - NO. Mybet gives 1.70 at the moment, and Marathonbet - 1.73 (but their limits suck). This is very good IMO, I wouldn't give more than 1.33-1.36 to such bet. CSKA have the best and most rock-solid defense in the league. CSKA have 6 clean-sheet out of 9 matches. The coach Mladenov is defensive-minded and very pragmatic. If CSKA takes the lead, I am quite sure he will try to ensure that his team doesn't concede and won't go for big score. Against Litex on Monday for instance, after taking the lead he fielded in play 2 holding midfielders which made the total number of defending midfielders on the pitch 4, and the total number of defensive players (without the keeper) - 8.The defense is in full squad and in excellent shape. Also, have in mind that CSKA had an extremely heavy and exhausting game on Monday against Litex. The Reds literally did ran like crazy for whole 90 minutes and they didn't outplay Litex to win - they simply outrun and outfought them. This expenditure of energy must take some toll against Lybimets. I expect a slow and quiet start from CSKA and goal-less first 30-40 minutes. The longer the score is 0-0, the less eager will Lybimets be to try any attacking action. Both teams to score: NO @ 1.70 (mybet)
Yes,odds are not great but they represent value to me.CSKA won against Litex and now i can't imagine losing against Lyubimets..Even more in the first half they showed that they have options in attack and can go and play fast and attacking football.I watched Lyubimets against LEvski and they were woeful.AS for CSKA-Litex game CSKA were lucky not to lose because they would if Jonathan wasn't misses 2 great opportunities.Lyubimets is not Litex so they will lose tooI have my doubts about their games against Ludogoretz,Cherno more and so on.How can such a low class team to win those games.ANyway CSKA will win and i have already place my bet at 1.48 so nothing much to say but pray

Hello, this is my tip for the match Chernomorets - Slavia which starts in one hour. I think the odds for "over" are set way too high at the moment and I believe this game will be more "over"-ish. Both teams are at the same place in the table (divided by goal difference), and they are direct competitors for place among the first seven (hence, play-offs). So, neither of the two teams will be satisfied with a draw here. Slavia is a team which is set to play counter-attacking football. They have fast players, but they are not good in the gradual build-up, that's why they suffer against defensive units. And that's why they score more on the road, when the opposition plays more open football. Their top-scorer Kurdov is in great shape and will be the main danger. They have no important injuries/suspensions. Chernomorets doesn't have very good attacking players, but they create many chances. Against a top team like Levski Sofia last weekend, Chernomorets attacked heavily and had 5-6 great scoring opportunities, although they managed to score only once. On the other hand, Chernomorets central defense is a total mess. Brazilian defender Oliveira was terrible against Levski (stupid own goal and a number of vital mistakes), so he is out of the team today, but his replacement is a reserve guy with little playing experience. The last six games in Bourgas between the two teams featured 5 over 2.5 and only one under 2.5 (2:0). Over 2.25 @ 1.93 (SBO) cleardot.gif
Nice one, mate !!! I had a look at the stats for this game and I took "over 2,5 goals" - bet in play - at half time when it was already 0-1. After 10 mins it was 1-2. Well done !!!

Nice one' date=' mate !!! I had a look at the stats for this game and I took "over 2,5 goals" - bet in play - at half time when it was already 0-1. After 10 mins it was 1-2. Well done !!![/quote'] I checked bet365 at half-time and they had the insane 2.20 for over 2.5, although the score was 0:1, and according to the radio report the game was lively and with many chances. Really insane pricing in Bulgarian A PFG sometimes!

Yes' date='odds are not great but they represent value to me.CSKA won against Litex and now i can't imagine losing against Lyubimets..Even more in the first half they showed that they have options in attack and can go and play fast and attacking football.I watched Lyubimets against LEvski and they were woeful.AS for CSKA-Litex game CSKA were lucky not to lose because they would if Jonathan wasn't misses 2 great opportunities.Lyubimets is not Litex so they will lose tooI have my doubts about their games against Ludogoretz,Cherno more and so on.How can such a low class team to win those games.ANyway CSKA will win and i have already place my bet at 1.48 so nothing much to say but pray[/quote'] Congrats, Simeon. Both yours and mine picks won! Lybimets-CSKA 0-4 FT.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 This is my tip for Levski Sofia - Loko Sofia, which is scheduled for today. I think the Asian line on the home team is set too high and therefore I will back the guests on the handicap. Levski at home managed to cover -1.5 handicap only once - last time against Neftohimik. This game finished 6:0, but I won't read much into it, because Neftohimik are pathetic team, and there are strong and justified doubts that they are losing matches with big results deliberately. It is no accident that Neftohimik's match is the only one not included by any bookie this weekend. Most of the goals of Levski in that game were complete comedy - like for instance, their defensive midfielder Gadzev dribbling past 4 opposition players like Diego Maradona and scoring (and believe me, he has nothing to do with Maradona). So, the conclusion is that Levski struggles a lot at home - in fact they won only once - the above mentioned suspicious match with Neftohimik.If we exclude this match and include also their home game from Europa League against Irtysh Kazakhstan, we will see that Levski scored just 2 goals in 5 home games and the opposition managed whole 3 cleansheets at Levski's stadium. Levski will be missing their key striker Genkov. His replacement is Makriev - a striker with decent reputation, but with very dubious form, as he hasn't been able to find the net yet, and he didn't even manage to score a goal against the comedians from Neftohimik, when a defensive player scored a hat-trick for Levski. This speaks enough for Makriev's current condition - so, Levski with weakened attack. Also, Levski will be without their injured captain Stanislav Angelov (midfielder) - aging player, but still important for his vision and creativity. French midfielder Kevin Bru is expected to be given a rest from the coach, but this is not a big loss, as his form is terrible. As far as I am aware, Loko Sofia's major missing will be attacker Bibishkov, but he anyway doesn't get much playing time this season, so this shouldn't influence much the outcome. There are reports that 4 other players of Loko Sofia picked up some injuries and it will be decided on match day whether they will play, but as far as I am aware, these are mind games and all the dubious players will be available. Loko Sofia are a team of fighters - they have strong physical players, who like to tackle heavy and fight for each ball. Not the best match-up for current Levski team which is very soft in challenges and which prefers playing against more technical sides. I have been betting on Loko Sofia for two months, because I have been forecasting their imminent rise in form and performance - they have good players and coach for Bulgarian League, and they were among the last two teams for long period. Finally, in the recent few weeks the progress in Loko Sofia game is more than obvious. I am a little worried by Loko's propensity to concede goals, especially away from home. They conceded 3 from Slavia and Loko Plovdiv, and 2 from Lybimets and Cherno More. However, most of these matches were in the beginning of the season, when Loko were out of shape, and their new signings haven't joined or haven't adapted yet. Also, Loko played much more offensive and open football against teams like Slavia and Cherno More, for instance, while against Levski I am confident they will park the bus - a tactics which heavily frustrates Levski as have been seen on numerous occasions lately. The H2H doesn't speak in favor of my bet, as Levski won 4 out of 4 of their last home games with Loko (twice covering the handicap), but I rate the current team of Levski weaker than their predecessors, and the present Loko - stronger than before. Another important factor here is the weather and starting time - the game starts at 3 pm on a working day, so there will be very few people on the stands to support the home team. Moreover, weather in Sofia is surprisingly chilly for this time of the year. It feels more like early December. Loko Sofia +1.5 @ 1.92 (SBO)

This is my tip for Levski Sofia - Loko Sofia, which is scheduled for today. I think the Asian line on the home team is set too high and therefore I will back the guests on the handicap. Levski at home managed to cover -1.5 handicap only once - last time against Neftohimik. This game finished 6:0, but I won't read much into it, because Neftohimik are pathetic team, and there are strong and justified doubts that they are losing matches with big results deliberately. It is no accident that Neftohimik's match is the only one not included by any bookie this weekend. Most of the goals of Levski in that game were complete comedy - like for instance, their defensive midfielder Gadzev dribbling past 4 opposition players like Diego Maradona and scoring (and believe me, he has nothing to do with Maradona). So, the conclusion is that Levski struggles a lot at home - in fact they won only once - the above mentioned suspicious match with Neftohimik.If we exclude this match and include also their home game from Europa League against Irtysh Kazakhstan, we will see that Levski scored just 2 goals in 5 home games and the opposition managed whole 3 cleansheets at Levski's stadium. Levski will be missing their key striker Genkov. His replacement is Makriev - a striker with decent reputation, but with very dubious form, as he hasn't been able to find the net yet, and he didn't even manage to score a goal against the comedians from Neftohimik, when a defensive player scored a hat-trick for Levski. This speaks enough for Makriev's current condition - so, Levski with weakened attack. Also, Levski will be without their injured captain Stanislav Angelov (midfielder) - aging player, but still important for his vision and creativity. French midfielder Kevin Bru is expected to be given a rest from the coach, but this is not a big loss, as his form is terrible. As far as I am aware, Loko Sofia's major missing will be attacker Bibishkov, but he anyway doesn't get much playing time this season, so this shouldn't influence much the outcome. There are reports that 4 other players of Loko Sofia picked up some injuries and it will be decided on match day whether they will play, but as far as I am aware, these are mind games and all the dubious players will be available. Loko Sofia are a team of fighters - they have strong physical players, who like to tackle heavy and fight for each ball. Not the best match-up for current Levski team which is very soft in challenges and which prefers playing against more technical sides. I have been betting on Loko Sofia for two months, because I have been forecasting their imminent rise in form and performance - they have good players and coach for Bulgarian League, and they were among the last two teams for long period. Finally, in the recent few weeks the progress in Loko Sofia game is more than obvious. I am a little worried by Loko's propensity to concede goals, especially away from home. They conceded 3 from Slavia and Loko Plovdiv, and 2 from Lybimets and Cherno More. However, most of these matches were in the beginning of the season, when Loko were out of shape, and their new signings haven't joined or haven't adapted yet. Also, Loko played much more offensive and open football against teams like Slavia and Cherno More, for instance, while against Levski I am confident they will park the bus - a tactics which heavily frustrates Levski as have been seen on numerous occasions lately. The H2H doesn't speak in favor of my bet, as Levski won 4 out of 4 of their last home games with Loko (twice covering the handicap), but I rate the current team of Levski weaker than their predecessors, and the present Loko - stronger than before. Another important factor here is the weather and starting time - the game starts at 3 pm on a working day, so there will be very few people on the stands to support the home team. Moreover, weather in Sofia is surprisingly chilly for this time of the year. It feels more like early December. Loko Sofia +1.5 @ 1.92 (SBO)
Levski - Loko Sofia 0:0 Good start of the weekend!

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 This is my tip for the match Slavia - CSKA which is scheduled for today afternoon. Usually I prefer to attack high (weak) lines, but this time I make an exception and will go for a line that is set low (supposedly stronger line). I think this match will be very under-ish and will go for the under 2.25 Asian goal-line. CSKA has the best defense in the league and manager who has reputation for always building great defenses. At the moment the team is in a series of 5 consecutive clean-sheet games. CSKA has 8 clean sheets in total out of 11 matches. Only 4 of these 11 games have gone over 2.5. Curiously enough, two of them were the last two matches of CSKA - two 3:0 victories away in Lybimets and at home against Chernomorets. I somehow doubt that this very under-ish CSKA will make three over 2.5 in a row, especially when they visit a tough opponent for the "small Sofia derby". Besides, the over 2.5 in Lybimets was achieved mainly because of a red card for the home team, followed immediately by a goal from the free kick, for which the red card was shown. And the over 2.5 in Chernomorets was logical, because the guest team had one of the worst defenses in the whole league. The head-to-head shows that when played at Slavia's venue, this match is very low scoring. The last 4 matches were under 2.5 goals. Moreover, it is interesting to see the personal statistics of CSKA coach Stoycho Mladenov against Slavia at their stadium. He played six matches there over the years with CSKA and 5 of them were under 2.5 goals. Slavia shows mixed performances in relation to goals - sometimes their games feature many goals, sometimes they are goal-less. So, it is hard to determine whether this team is over-ish or under-ish. However, they are clearly a counter-attacking team. They are not good in the gradual build-up. They have excellent forward in the face of Kurdov, but nevertheless, their attacks are very one-dimensional and dull, unless they catch their opponents on the break. However, it will be very hard to surprise CSKA with counter-attacks, because the Reds have excellent defensive midfielders and pressure heavy and deep into opposition's area. CSKA also plays slower football with methodological build-up of their attack, so it is very rare for them to leave dangerously uncovered areas. So, I think it will be very hard for Slavia to score even one goal here. On the other hand, as I mentioned I don't see CSKA scoring 3 goals by themselves for third consecutive match. CSKA's attackers statistics is simply terrible - the best scoring forward is youngster Dolapchiev, who is a substitute player and has about 200 minutes altogether since the start of the season.CSKA relies on midfielders and defenders (from set pieces) to get goals. It is good to remember that next round CSKA plays Levski - their biggest rival and the biggest rivalry in the whole league, known as "the eternal derby". CSKA coach Mladenov is known for being extremely pragmatic. Knowing him very well, I am confident that if CSKA gets 2-0 advantage, he will instruct his players to slow down the rhythm and simply keep possession and defend well till the end. He rarely aims at big score-lines and he will be very aware that none of his players picks up an injury or suspension before the match with Levski. Under 2.25 @ 1.85

This is my tip for the match Slavia - CSKA which is scheduled for today afternoon. Usually I prefer to attack high (weak) lines, but this time I make an exception and will go for a line that is set low (supposedly stronger line). I think this match will be very under-ish and will go for the under 2.25 Asian goal-line. CSKA has the best defense in the league and manager who has reputation for always building great defenses. At the moment the team is in a series of 5 consecutive clean-sheet games. CSKA has 8 clean sheets in total out of 11 matches. Only 4 of these 11 games have gone over 2.5. Curiously enough, two of them were the last two matches of CSKA - two 3:0 victories away in Lybimets and at home against Chernomorets. I somehow doubt that this very under-ish CSKA will make three over 2.5 in a row, especially when they visit a tough opponent for the "small Sofia derby". Besides, the over 2.5 in Lybimets was achieved mainly because of a red card for the home team, followed immediately by a goal from the free kick, for which the red card was shown. And the over 2.5 in Chernomorets was logical, because the guest team had one of the worst defenses in the whole league. The head-to-head shows that when played at Slavia's venue, this match is very low scoring. The last 4 matches were under 2.5 goals. Moreover, it is interesting to see the personal statistics of CSKA coach Stoycho Mladenov against Slavia at their stadium. He played six matches there over the years with CSKA and 5 of them were under 2.5 goals. Slavia shows mixed performances in relation to goals - sometimes their games feature many goals, sometimes they are goal-less. So, it is hard to determine whether this team is over-ish or under-ish. However, they are clearly a counter-attacking team. They are not good in the gradual build-up. They have excellent forward in the face of Kurdov, but nevertheless, their attacks are very one-dimensional and dull, unless they catch their opponents on the break. However, it will be very hard to surprise CSKA with counter-attacks, because the Reds have excellent defensive midfielders and pressure heavy and deep into opposition's area. CSKA also plays slower football with methodological build-up of their attack, so it is very rare for them to leave dangerously uncovered areas. So, I think it will be very hard for Slavia to score even one goal here. On the other hand, as I mentioned I don't see CSKA scoring 3 goals by themselves for third consecutive match. CSKA's attackers statistics is simply terrible - the best scoring forward is youngster Dolapchiev, who is a substitute player and has about 200 minutes altogether since the start of the season.CSKA relies on midfielders and defenders (from set pieces) to get goals. It is good to remember that next round CSKA plays Levski - their biggest rival and the biggest rivalry in the whole league, known as "the eternal derby". CSKA coach Mladenov is known for being extremely pragmatic. Knowing him very well, I am confident that if CSKA gets 2-0 advantage, he will instruct his players to slow down the rhythm and simply keep possession and defend well till the end. He rarely aims at big score-lines and he will be very aware that none of his players picks up an injury or suspension before the match with Levski. Under 2.25 @ 1.85
Slavia - CSKA 0-1 FT 6th consecutive winning tip! :nana Nice response to some bad results two weeks ago.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Today there are Cup games in Bulgaria. I am interested in Pirin-Levski The first game in Sofia finished 4-0 for Levski, so this is more or less a meaningless return leg. The last week has been shocking for Levski Sofia. After they failed once again at home against Loko Sofia last Friday, their coach Jokanovic was fired. Ivaylo Petet - two times title winner with Ludogorets, was appointed as new manager. At his presentation press-conference, a shocking event took place, which was shown in media all over the world. Angry fans of Levski physically attacked the new coach and undressed him. Here is a video from the accident - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m8LVzfD46Y. As a consequence, Ivaylo Petev resigned. The sports director of Levski and club legend Nasko Sirakov also resigned. Three people were appointed to be coaching Levski together on a temporary basis - they are former footballers of the team with little coaching experience. The events from the last days have been shocking for fans and players of Levski. This meaningless match is surely not amongst their priorities at the moment. Next week is the big derby of Bulgaria against CSKA and the Blues won't risk any injury or suspension, and are expected to field a few youngsters. I would have taken Pirin handicap, but I guess they won't treat this game very seriously, as well. They are already out and have more important mission to concentrate on - fighting for survival in the league. Therefore, I predict a boring game with few scoring chances and few goals. The goal-line at the moment is set too high and doesn't take into account the current situation. Under 3.5 @ 1.70 (SBO)

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Today there is the big match in our league. The derby of Sofia and Bulgaria, the match between the two fierce enemies - CSKA against Levski This is the big derby of Bulgaria and although the teams are yet far away from the first places this is the game that everybody is looking for. The Crisis in Levski Levski have been doing their worst start in the whole history and it is happening in a very special season - their 100 anniversary. The team is seriously threatened of falling below the first seven at the end of the regular season. They already changed three coaches - Nikolay Mitov after elimination from Europa League and Slavisha Yokanovich after another win-less home game two weeks ago. The third changed coach, however, made the headlines all over the world - Ivaylo Petev - twice champion with Ludogorets, was offered and accepted the job, but at his official presentation press-conference, angry ultra supporters of Levski physically attacked him and undressed him, which of course made Ivaylo Petev resign only few hours after taking the job. Now Levski is coached by Antoni Zdravkov - their own cadre, but with poor coaching CV and little experience. The Coaches Here the advantage of CSKA is huge. Their coach Stoycho Mladenov is one of the best and most experienced in the country. He is known as amazing motivator and a master of tactical games. Against him there is the ambitious but very inexperienced Zdravkov. In my opinion he is not a match for Mladenov and has nothing to offer against him besides pure motivation. Psychological Advantage Levski's new manager made announced that his team is the favorite in the derby. A very poor move from him imo, which only shows his lack of experience. Levski cannot be the favorite, because they play very poor since the start of the season and they struggle against almost anyone. So, it is not an exaggeration to say that Levski can afford the role of favorite only against 3-4 teams in the whole league. Now coach Zdravkov only enforced extra psychological burden on his already very fragile and fickle psychologically players. The psychological advantage is 100% on the side of CSKA. They are on a long winning streak - 5 consecutive clean-sheet victories, they got 4 points advantage before Levski. They should feel much more comfortable, as failing to win will not hurt them drastically. In contrast, if Levski loses this game, it could be potentially disastrous for the team and can bring the whole club into disarray and chaos. They have a series of very hard games afterwards and it won't be surprising if they even approach the relegation places - something totally shocking and unheard of. If Levski loses, the extreme sections among the fans can turn against the players and probably the owner, and other shameful events, similar to the undressing of Ivaylo Petev, might happen. The Moral of the Teams Another strong advantage of CSKA. Although technically the two teams are relatively close in terms of class, the current team of CSKA is composed of players with very strong fighting spirit. They fight hard, play aggressive and together with Ludogorets are the team which is best in man-to-man challenges, tackling, and pressure. Against them, they have a Levski team which possesses some quality players, but on overall they play too soft and in my opinion are too fragile mentally. If the game doesn't go their way, they frequently break down. This is a very important aspect, as CSKA-:Levski is the biggest derby in the country and it is full of tension and intensity. According to my observation, most often it is won by the more aggressive and tough mentally team, even if it is inferior technically. CSKA Defense This is the strongest weapon of CSKA. The best defense in the league with record of clean sheets - 9 out of 12 games!!! If CSKA takes the lead, i think it will be almost impossible for Levski to come back, as coach Mladenov has built a team which has mastered closing down games after taking the lead. In contrast, Levski's defense is their biggest shortcoming. Very fragile and giving gifts nearly every game. The Outcome I think CSKA will win this one and will deepen the crisis in Levski. They are just way too solid in the back and it will be extremely hard for Levski to score a goal agaisnt them. Meanwhile, Levski's defense will sooner or later in the game give one of their usual "presents", which CSKA attack should make use of. As I wrote, coach Mladenov is a specialist in closing down games after taking the lead. He would feel the midfield with aggressive defensive midfielders and lock any space in the defense, thus minimizing any chance for comeback. Levski's main threat should be Dutch winger Rodriguez, but while he was very good in the first months after his arrival, in the last 1-2 months it has become evident that opposition coaches have discovered the cure against him - they simply put more people in his zone, and since Levski doesn't have good full-backs, Rodriguez gets isolated from the game. I am sure that experienced coach like Mladenov will neutralize him CSKA @ 2.45 (SBO) Levski goals Under 0.5 (i.e. CSKA to keep clean sheet) @ 2.80 (Marathon) Correct Score: CSKA-Levski 1:0 @ 7.50 (Coral)

Today there is the big match in our league. The derby of Sofia and Bulgaria, the match between the two fierce enemies - CSKA against Levski This is the big derby of Bulgaria and although the teams are yet far away from the first places this is the game that everybody is looking for. The Crisis in Levski Levski have been doing their worst start in the whole history and it is happening in a very special season - their 100 anniversary. The team is seriously threatened of falling below the first seven at the end of the regular season. They already changed three coaches - Nikolay Mitov after elimination from Europa League and Slavisha Yokanovich after another win-less home game two weeks ago. The third changed coach, however, made the headlines all over the world - Ivaylo Petev - twice champion with Ludogorets, was offered and accepted the job, but at his official presentation press-conference, angry ultra supporters of Levski physically attacked him and undressed him, which of course made Ivaylo Petev resign only few hours after taking the job. Now Levski is coached by Antoni Zdravkov - their own cadre, but with poor coaching CV and little experience. The Coaches Here the advantage of CSKA is huge. Their coach Stoycho Mladenov is one of the best and most experienced in the country. He is known as amazing motivator and a master of tactical games. Against him there is the ambitious but very inexperienced Zdravkov. In my opinion he is not a match for Mladenov and has nothing to offer against him besides pure motivation. Psychological Advantage Levski's new manager made announced that his team is the favorite in the derby. A very poor move from him imo, which only shows his lack of experience. Levski cannot be the favorite, because they play very poor since the start of the season and they struggle against almost anyone. So, it is not an exaggeration to say that Levski can afford the role of favorite only against 3-4 teams in the whole league. Now coach Zdravkov only enforced extra psychological burden on his already very fragile and fickle psychologically players. The psychological advantage is 100% on the side of CSKA. They are on a long winning streak - 5 consecutive clean-sheet victories, they got 4 points advantage before Levski. They should feel much more comfortable, as failing to win will not hurt them drastically. In contrast, if Levski loses this game, it could be potentially disastrous for the team and can bring the whole club into disarray and chaos. They have a series of very hard games afterwards and it won't be surprising if they even approach the relegation places - something totally shocking and unheard of. If Levski loses, the extreme sections among the fans can turn against the players and probably the owner, and other shameful events, similar to the undressing of Ivaylo Petev, might happen. The Moral of the Teams Another strong advantage of CSKA. Although technically the two teams are relatively close in terms of class, the current team of CSKA is composed of players with very strong fighting spirit. They fight hard, play aggressive and together with Ludogorets are the team which is best in man-to-man challenges, tackling, and pressure. Against them, they have a Levski team which possesses some quality players, but on overall they play too soft and in my opinion are too fragile mentally. If the game doesn't go their way, they frequently break down. This is a very important aspect, as CSKA-:Levski is the biggest derby in the country and it is full of tension and intensity. According to my observation, most often it is won by the more aggressive and tough mentally team, even if it is inferior technically. CSKA Defense This is the strongest weapon of CSKA. The best defense in the league with record of clean sheets - 9 out of 12 games!!! If CSKA takes the lead, i think it will be almost impossible for Levski to come back, as coach Mladenov has built a team which has mastered closing down games after taking the lead. In contrast, Levski's defense is their biggest shortcoming. Very fragile and giving gifts nearly every game. The Outcome I think CSKA will win this one and will deepen the crisis in Levski. They are just way too solid in the back and it will be extremely hard for Levski to score a goal agaisnt them. Meanwhile, Levski's defense will sooner or later in the game give one of their usual "presents", which CSKA attack should make use of. As I wrote, coach Mladenov is a specialist in closing down games after taking the lead. He would feel the midfield with aggressive defensive midfielders and lock any space in the defense, thus minimizing any chance for comeback. Levski's main threat should be Dutch winger Rodriguez, but while he was very good in the first months after his arrival, in the last 1-2 months it has become evident that opposition coaches have discovered the cure against him - they simply put more people in his zone, and since Levski doesn't have good full-backs, Rodriguez gets isolated from the game. I am sure that experienced coach like Mladenov will neutralize him CSKA @ 2.45 (SBO) Levski goals Under 0.5 (i.e. CSKA to keep clean sheet) @ 2.80 (Marathon) Correct Score: CSKA-Levski 1:0 @ 7.50 (Coral)
One thing to say here.CSKA's defence is not as good as the stats suggest and Levski's attack is not as bad as the recent results show.They creat chances but they miss.Although Genkov was out.Now he is back and should provide a couple of goals.I think total goals is the play here.Personally i will be on BTTS and my advice is don't bet on 1x2 market,because you know that in this game form doesn't matter.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 CSKA-Levski Sofia Despite the very low price of 1.55 for under 2.5 goals in the game, it seems pretty sure bet. In the last 17 games between those two sides since 2005, there are only 2 games (last season 2-1 for Levski, and 3-1 for CSKA couple of seasons back), which finished over 2.5 goals: [TABLE=class: result-table, width: 579]

[TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]2:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.97[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]27.04.2013[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:0[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.01[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]20.10.2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2011/2012[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:0[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.59[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.08[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.51[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]29.04.2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:0[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.17[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.30[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]28.10.2011[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2010/2011[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:3[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.18[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.94[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]27.02.2011[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.96[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.97[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.31[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]02.08.2010[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2009/2010[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:0[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.53[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.11[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]28.03.2010[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]2:0[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]1.70[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.48[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]4.40[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]21.09.2009[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2008/2009[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:2[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.03[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.23[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.28[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]09.05.2009[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.67[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.96[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]02.11.2008[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2007/2008[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]4.32[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]11.05.2008[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.29[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.03[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.80[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]02.12.2007[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2006/2007[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.67[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.08[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]07.04.2007[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:0[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]18.09.2006[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2005/2006[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: left]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.00[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]1.90[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]03.04.2006[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: strong, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]1:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: odds best-betrate, bgcolor: #DFBBA7, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.59[/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]12.09.2005[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: rtitle, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TH=class: left first-cell, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center]A PFG 2004/2005[/TH] [TH=bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: odds, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, align: center] [/TH] [TH=class: last-cell nobr, bgcolor: #C9C9C9, colspan: 2, align: center] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: first-row, bgcolor: #ECECEC] [TD=class: left first-cell]Levski[/TD] [TD=class: left]CSKA Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: nextmatch-score, align: center]0:1[/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center] [/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center] [/TD] [TD=class: odds, align: center] [/TD] [TD=class: mutual-link, align: center]details[/TD] [TD=class: last-cell nobr date, align: center]24.04.2005[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Having in mind the great defensive ability of CSKA this season, the cautious approach both teams take in this big derby games and the current situation in both clubs, I will definitely go for the unders in the game. CSKA's main attacking force this season Gargorov is doubtful for the game as he picked up an injury during the midweek international. Furthermore, despite the 5 wins in a row for CSKA those were against weaker teams except for Litex and the play was not that good at all. Bore draw or a 1-0 win for either side seems the most probable outcome of the game, but it is almost impossible to predict who the winner will be. Under 2.5 @ 1.55 Sportingbet

One thing to say here.CSKA's defence is not as good as the stats suggest and Levski's attack is not as bad as the recent results show.They creat chances but they miss.Although Genkov was out.Now he is back and should provide a couple of goals.I think total goals is the play here.Personally i will be on BTTS and my advice is don't bet on 1x2 market' date='because you know that in this game form doesn't matter.[/quote'] I didn't say Levski has bad attack. Actually their most quality players are up-front - the above-mentioned winger Rodriguez, experienced attacker Genkov and playmaker Miroslav Ivanov, as well as, to some extent, the new winger Toure. But it is definitely not as efficient as it should be on paper. But I don't agree about CSKA defense. The stats cannot lie - so many clean sheets might be even some record across Europe. The central defense pair is working perfectly and is composed of two excellent and very experienced defenders and the Czech goal-keeper Cherny has been faultless so far. And it is no surprise - coach Mladenov has always had reputation for building good defenses (and not particularly for developing good attack), thus, whenever he coaches CSKA in the last decade, almost always the team gets the best defense/less goals conceded in the league. I agree with you about the uncertainty of the derby, but I strongly disagree about the goals. Having watched every single derby in the last decade, this is certainly one of the most nervous and goal-less games in Europe. It is almost like an Argentinian derby with regards to goals and goal-scoring chances. Last match's over 2.5 was one of the very few, but to be honest, it was a very lucky one and the game in April 2013 was as under-ish as any other between these two. Levski opened after a lucky long-shot deflection in a first half without goal-scoring chances, CSKA equalized from another long-shot without any real chance, created before that, and Levski scored the decider in the last minute. Normally, that game should have finished 0:1 or 1:1. Now that CSKA is coached by Mladenov, who is able to achieve "under 2.5" even against Pirin Gotse Delchev, and Levski is under huge pressure, the low scoring match is almost a guarantee. But still, I won't advise going for under 2.5 at such low odds, because it has no value. If one is to use the goal market here, my advise will be either "BTTS:NO" or Under 2 goals.

I didn't say Levski has bad attack. Actually their most quality players are up-front - the above-mentioned winger Rodriguez, experienced attacker Genkov and playmaker Miroslav Ivanov, as well as, to some extent, the new winger Toure. But it is definitely not as efficient as it should be on paper. But I don't agree about CSKA defense. The stats cannot lie - so many clean sheets might be even some record across Europe. The central defense pair is working perfectly and is composed of two excellent and very experienced defenders and the Czech goal-keeper Cherny has been faultless so far. And it is no surprise - coach Mladenov has always had reputation for building good defenses (and not particularly for developing good attack), thus, whenever he coaches CSKA in the last decade, almost always the team gets the best defense/less goals conceded in the league. I agree with you about the uncertainty of the derby, but I strongly disagree about the goals. Having watched every single derby in the last decade, this is certainly one of the most nervous and goal-less games in Europe. It is almost like an Argentinian derby with regards to goals and goal-scoring chances. Last match's over 2.5 was one of the very few, but to be honest, it was a very lucky one and the game in April 2013 was as under-ish as any other between these two. Levski opened after a lucky long-shot deflection in a first half without goal-scoring chances, CSKA equalized from another long-shot without any real chance, created before that, and Levski scored the decider in the last minute. Normally, that game should have finished 0:1 or 1:1. Now that CSKA is coached by Mladenov, who is able to achieve "under 2.5" even against Pirin Gotse Delchev, and Levski is under huge pressure, the low scoring match is almost a guarantee. But still, I won't advise going for under 2.5 at such low odds, because it has no value. If one is to use the goal market here, my advise will be either "BTTS:NO" or Under 2 goals.
It's your money but i think that LEvski's defence right now is a joke,but they can score for sure,given their attacking players,so the value is on BTTS Yes,so this would be my call here.Good luck whatever you choose

hi folks thanks for great previews. I am on an under 2.5 @1.57 for some days already. 8 unders in last 8 h2h played at cska stadium... i expect well balanced derby decided by a solitary goal probably. gl
Good Luck then,One small correction,not so small even though but from a couple of years this game,has been playing at the national stadium ''Vasil Levski"'l,so the home factor is excluded.

CSKA @ 2.45 (SBO) Levski goals Under 0.5 (i.e. CSKA to keep clean sheet) @ 2.80 (Marathon) Correct Score: CSKA-Levski 1:0 @ 7.50 (Coral)
Final Score: CSKA - Levski 3:0 :nana:cigar It seems I have overestimated Levski pathetic mugs by expecting just a small loss - they are actually relegation material at the moment, KZL!

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v Botev Plovdiv (13:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Chernomorets Burgas (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Neftohimik v Litex Lovech (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Lyubimets 2007 (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Litex Lovech (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Slavia Sofia (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v CSKA Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Lyubimets 2007 (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Neftohimik v Chernomorets Burgas (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Slavia Sofia (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Beroe (11:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v Lyubimets 2007 (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v Litex Lovech (13:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Chernomorets Burgas (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Neftohimik v CSKA Sofia (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Lokomotiv Sofia-Slavia Sofia This will be the forth game between those two sides this season. So far, 2 wins for Slavia and 1 for Lokomotiv. Slavia is having a terrible season and will have to fight hard to avoid relegation. At the same time, Lokomotiv started badly, but managed to get enough points to even have chance to enter the top half at the end of the regular season. Despite this, both teams are of almost the same quality and the results h2h this season prove it, despite Slavia being 5 points behind in the league standings. Slavia managed to beat Lokomotiv twice. Slavia has a new coach and the players were given last warning to improve their play. As there has not been a draw between Slavia and Loko in a while and based on the above mentioned facts, I think that trying the draw with small stake looks a good value. Draw @ 3.30 Bet365

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Levski Sofia (11:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lyubimets 2007 v Litex Lovech (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (13:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Neftohimik (15:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Botev Plovdiv (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Ludogorets Razgrad (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Litex Lovech - 0.25 @ 2 - bet365 V CSKA Sofia. Another selection that offers adequate draw cover. Not that I know a great deal about this league but these teams are second and fifth in the table respectively however they are separated by eight points and Lovech can go top with a win as there's only one point between them and Ludogrets. At home Lovech have been pretty ruthless winning six out of their last seven and are yet to suffer defeat on home turf. Away from home CSKA Sofia aren't so bad, although they've still lost four games, all of which were against sides in the top seven. They've lost to Ludogrets, Lokomtiv Plovdiv, Cherno More and Botev Plovdiv. I'd have had this line on a straight -0.5 at those odds so the draw cover is excellent considering how strong Lovech are at home and how poor CSKA Sofia have been away to top seven sides.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Lok. Sofia - Cherno More Varna @2.80 The home team will go in this game without 4 players from first team. Cherno More have one great coach who have chance to go back in Levski Sofia in winter trasnfer window. Cherno More don't have any problem with their squad. After last game in Varna when Loko Sofia take 2 points after 2:0 in first half, now Cherno More don't have any chance to lose this game. We have in Bulgaria something like give me points now, if you wanna give later :\ and now Loko Sofia need to give back points.

Re: Bulgaria>A PFG>2013-2014 Litex-CSKA Sofia Both teams are in the top of the league.Litex are 2nd just a point behind the leader Ludogoretz while CSKA i 4th 9 points behind.All i can say is that CSKA have big financial issues to solve.Players have not been regularly paid but for now the team is dealing with the situation despite the fact that they are underperforming,because it is concidered as a failure when CSKA is not 1st.Anyway the away side is ona good run of form lately and even when they are not playing well they win.They are still trying to chase the leaders and the title isn't a miracle too.They will have to cope without their goalkeeper Cerny who is out for 6 months.Nevertheless they have the best defence in the league so far and usualy keep it very tight at the back shutting down the forwards.Litex are high performing at the moment but i am sure that this isn't the fair refletion of their real skills as a team.Even when they are in form they rarely succeed to win against the top teams.Litex have no important missing to worry about except Bodurov(CB)who was disciplinary removed from the 1st team and now he is training with the 2nd squad.Anyway both teams will be happy with the draw which is my sugestion for the game.Litex and Ludogoretz will share the 1st place even for a day and got rid of this important game and CSKA will remain fighting for the title.These game are often very tight and i can suggest 0:0 as a correct score here given the fact that both teams won'w want to risk their table positions.Draw 3.00 with bet365