** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 Istra Pula - Dinamo Zagreb Istra has always benn solid at home and with coach Pamic they have always managed to overachieve in some way or the other. Their coach is well known for his ability make players better than they really are. This season is not an exception. Istra is holiding a safe mid-table position at the moment and they intend to stay there untill the end of the season or even move upwards till the end of the season. It`s important to say that Istra is not the same team they were in the first part of the season. The main reason for me saying that is that they sold their best striker Krizman who signed contract in the far East (Korea I think). It`s a big handicap for the home side and that`s not all! For todays game Pamic won`t be able to count on Jo (fast Brazilian ideal for counter attackin who was one of the best players in the first part of the season), Franjic (a solid midfielder) and Pavlovic. Radonjic (a sort of a target man) who`ll start upfront today has been ill and will face a late fitness test. To cut it short - Istra is toothless - and they`ll have many difficulties finding a net today. On the other hand Dinamo Zagreb have a sort of a novice coach - Zoran Mamic (Zdracko Mamic`s brother)- was a director of football in the club prior to this postion. He released Sammir on a free transfer due to bad discipline and has immediately showed who`s the boss. Dinamo have also terminated contract with Rukavina (a player who has always been overpriced IMO and was sitting on the bench lately) due to his indifference and lack of moral. So, we can say that Dinamo have shaken some rust off! Dinamo has also brought a cuouple of players in the winter break and the nost important ones are - Cleyton (creative midfielder brought form Turkey as a replacement for Sammir), Taravel (belgian centre back). Mamic said Cleyton will play today but he won`t play the whole match as he is not fully fit yet and Taravel is injured and won`t play for sure. Dinamo als can`t count on Simunovic (young Cback) and a very solid winger Fernandes (has a knock). Long term absentees are Brozovic,Pivaric,Husejinovic. Before the season Mamic announced that Dinamo "will play offensive football wit a lot of responsibility" and that they intend to win "in all games" (if someone would have said this abroad it would be funny, but Dinamo IS CAPABLE AND CAN win all the games if they focus enough -that`s how dominant they are). His aim is to score "a goal more" and we can expect attractive Dinamo in the spring. By saying that I think Dinamo will mostly play OVER games with a lot of goals. Dinamo is surely capable of doing that in Cro lague. What to expect from this match ? Well, I can`t see any thing else than a win for Dinamo - I`m rather confident about this one. I have also placed a smaller bet on a hcp win o due to the pitch being in awful condition due to heavy rain in the pass couple of weeks so this will be an advantage for Istra that will defend most of the time. DINAMO TO WIN 7 units DINAMO -1 2 units

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 LOKOMOTIVA ZAGREB - SLAVEN BELUPO First of all - both teams have very good coaches; coaches that know how to squeeze maximum from the players and I believe we`re about to see an interesting game in which one can`t guess the winner easily. A few sentences about the hosts (Lokomotiva Zagreb) - a club that only a few people like, a club without fans and a club known for its "infamous" ties with its older brother Dinamo Zagreb (Lokomotiva is a club artiificially made and financed by Zdravko Mamic who,in that way, develops players for Dinamo).Don`t get me wrong - Lokomotiva has a respectable team for CRO standards and no one can say they`ll beat them easily. Coached by fomer YU international GK Tomislav Ivkovic (famous for saving Maradona`s penalty on WC in Italy 1990) Lokomotiva has an ambition to reach Europa league spot - at least they say so (though in my opinion they won`t reach it ). For today`s match Lokomotiva can count on almost full squad as no one important is absent (Calusic,Prenga and Grzan are out). Oh yes, in the transfer window they sold Puljic to Gent and they released Ivan Lendric (a promising striker) on a free transfer.On the other hand they signed Zelenika (a very good young GK from Dinamo ZG) and two very promising (CRO U17 and U19 selection) players from Zadar - Grzan and Begonja. Ivkovic says that he`s satisfied with the preparation period and although many find them weaker than in the first part og the season he thinks they`re stronger and thinks his Lback Musa is the best in the league. Slaven Belupo was in crysis at the beginning of the season and since Francic took over they have shown a decent improvement. They`ve only lost once (to Dinamo Zagreb away 0-1) since September drew 6 times and won 2 games (one of them was vs Lokomotiva 3-2 at home). During the preparation period Francic put an accent on physical aspect and says his team is ready for challenges in the remainder of the season. Today he won`t be able to count on Rak (solid midfielder) Plazonic and Grgic (solid Cback). I have Slaven @4,00 at my local bookie and value lies there in my opinion though this is a tricky match to bet on. That`s why I placed 2 small bets: SLAVEN DNB @2,65 2 units and U 2,5 @1,75 2 units

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 Slaven was up by a goal at HT and then lost 2-1! In the first leg between these two (played on Belupo`s ground) the same thing happened (Lokomotiva was 2-0 up and then lost 3-2 !!!). Suspcious to say at least...None of my bets went in. Sorry...

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NK Zadar v NK Osijek (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RNK Split v Hajduk Split (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v Istra 1961 (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.94 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] HNK Rijeka v Dinamo Zagreb (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 Two matches today... NK ZADAR - NK OSIJEK Both teams were struggling in the 1st part of the season and the main reason for that was a bad financial state og both clubs...Zadar has 5 points more than Osijek (17 points - 8th position) and Osijek is 9th (12 points) with only 2 points more than last placed Hrvatski Dragovoljac. In the winter break both clubs changed their rosters and tried to strenghten their squads in some way - but, due to financial troubles as I mentioned above,they only signed free agents. Free agents or not - there are some interesting players to mention. Zadar brought Weitzer (ex Rijeka last played in Iran), Jakoliš (ex Hajduk,played in Belgium for a short time) and Banovic. The first two are definitely good players - Jakolis a right back and Weitzer midfielder. All in all Zadar has managed to bring equally good players in comparison to the ones who left the club (Grzan, Begonja,Vasilj). Osijek had many injured players in autumn and those injured were mainly experienced players who usually step up and halp younger players when it`s tough. This is the reason why Osijek was condemned to play with youngsters (17-21 year olds) who,by the way , had a task to save a club from relegation. That wasn`t such an easy task, was it? During the break they brough a very good striker Cesarec (played a decent role in Greece) who played for Rijeka a season ago and then got injured. He wanted to go abroad but he didn`t find a club so Rijeka loaned him to Osijek. Osijek also brought Jonjic (Cback loaned from Hajduk) and Matas - two decent players in my opinion. Oh yes, many of the injured players have recovered and are ready to play today. What to expect form this match ? Quality wise these teams seem equal to me and I expect a tough match today with teams thinking more on how not to concede than how to score (especially Osijek). I believe Zadar will dictate the tempo and Osijek will try to score counter-attacking. For some reason this match is NO BET for me and I`ll try 1-1 correct score just for fun.

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 SPLIT - HAJDUK SPLIT It`s a derby match of this round but the atmosphere won`t be like on a derby. Split doesn`t have loud support and Hajduk has great fans who`ll be on the stadium today making them feel like playing at home. Hajduk is coached by Igor Tudor who has done a very good job so far. He has a very young team with a good potential. Hajduk needs to sell players in order to survive (they owe some 7 mil Euros) and htey managed to sell Pasalic to Chelsea this month. Pasalic is still in Hajduk and will play till the end of the season. Hajduk has a few injred players among which the most important missing is Jozinovic in my opinion (a very goo Lback capable of repeating runs on the left flank), midfielder Bukva and striker Iluridze. Tudor has put the pressure off his young players by saying that they only have to enjoy playing football. Hajduk also have a team that hasn`t changed much in comparison to the 1st part of the season and players know what to do on the pitch. Split is one of the rare clubs in Croatia that hasn`t got financial problems (they sold Rebic for 5 mil Euros to Fiorentina) and is financed by Zuzul brothers who really enjoy watchin the club progresses. They are coached by experinced Stanko Mrsic and have a good atmosphere in the squad.Split has a more experinced squad and the fact they haven`t beaten Hajduk this season brings more incentives into this match. Split will miss Dujmovic (ex CRO int was playing in Russia for a couple of years), Vrgoc and Galovic. Difficult match to bet on but I have feeling SPLIT could prevail today as their main goal is Euro spot and they haven`t won against Hajduk this season. The price is OK for an accumulator imo.

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 I placed a small bet on Split only and HOW UNLUCKY I/THEY were!:wall! They missed a penalty, then scored in 75th minute and conceded two goals in 83rd and 88th minute:eek (the latest Chelsea aquisition Pasalic scored both). It only shows how betting (on Cro legue ) can be unforgiving at times. I`m not giving up though... Two games today: RIJEKA - DINAMO ZAGREB Derby match of this round with two best teams in CRO at the moment - and it`ll be one as Kantrida (Rijeka`s stadium) will be almost full. Rijeka is enjoying a good atmosphere atm. They kept the squad from the 1st part of the season (it`s an excepton in CRO) and even brought 3 players who are not only signings but players that make squad better - Leovac from Austria Wienna (Lback - this position wes the weakes link in the 1st part of the season imo), young Brazilian midfielder Moises who yet to adapt to European conditions and Prskalo from Istra. Coached by Slovenian Kek (brought Slovenia to Wcup) and having stable finances Rijeka wants to become a club that`ll fight for silverware in CRO. There are plans for a new stadium and the fans live for the club. Today they`ll play without Pkorivac, Zlomislic and very important Rback Tome?ak ( all long term). I wrote everything about Dinamo in my post before the match vs Istra (see above). Dinamo was dominant in that match having possession around 75% but I believe we`ll see a different match today. Conclusion: Dinamo was never comfortable playing in Rijeka - even in ex-Yugoslavia league everybody knew Dinamo hates to play in Rijeka. This is Rijeka`s first match after the break and given the fact that Dinamo played a game only 3 days ago in difficult conditions (bad pitch) fatigue could be an issue here. Another important factor could be a fact that Dinamo`s coach Zoran Mamic intends to play offensively throughout the rest of the season and I doubt he`ll change his philosophy today + Rijeka will definitely go for a win here = I see goals here. My bets : BOTH TO SCORE AND OVER 2,5 goals (a risk for this bet could be the pitch condition, but as I`ve read the news this morning there shouldn`t be problems with it)

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14

I placed a small bet on Split only and HOW UNLUCKY I/THEY were!:wall! They missed a penalty, then scored in 75th minute and conceded two goals in 83rd and 88th minute:eek (the latest Chelsea aquisition Pasalic scored both). It only shows how betting (on Cro legue ) can be unforgiving at times. I`m not giving up though... Two games today: RIJEKA - DINAMO ZAGREB Derby match of this round with two best teams in CRO at the moment - and it`ll be one as Kantrida (Rijeka`s stadium) will be almost full. Rijeka is enjoying a good atmosphere atm. They kept the squad from the 1st part of the season (it`s an excepton in CRO) and even brought 3 players who are not only signings but players that make squad better - Leovac from Austria Wienna (Lback - this position wes the weakes link in the 1st part of the season imo), young Brazilian midfielder Moises who yet to adapt to European conditions and Prskalo from Istra. Coached by Slovenian Kek (brought Slovenia to Wcup) and having stable finances Rijeka wants to become a club that`ll fight for silverware in CRO. There are plans for a new stadium and the fans live for the club. Today they`ll play without Pkorivac, Zlomislic and very important Rback Tome?ak ( all long term). I wrote everything about Dinamo in my post before the match vs Istra (see above). Dinamo was dominant in that match having possession around 75% but I believe we`ll see a different match today. Conclusion: Dinamo was never comfortable playing in Rijeka - even in ex-Yugoslavia league everybody knew Dinamo hates to play in Rijeka. This is Rijeka`s first match after the break and given the fact that Dinamo played a game only 3 days ago in difficult conditions (bad pitch) fatigue could be an issue here. Another important factor could be a fact that Dinamo`s coach Zoran Mamic intends to play offensively throughout the rest of the season and I doubt he`ll change his philosophy today + Rijeka will definitely go for a win here = I see goals here. My bets : BOTH TO SCORE AND OVER 2,5 goals (a risk for this bet could be the pitch condition, but as I`ve read the news this morning there shouldn`t be problems with it)
The game is OFF due to unexpected heavy rain...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hajduk Split v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.52 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings]inrunning.gif [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Istra 1961 v NK Lokomotiva (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Zagreb v RNK Split (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NK Osijek v NK Slaven Belupo (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.51 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NK Zadar v HNK Rijeka (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hajduk Split v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.38 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NK Zadar v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]43.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings]inrunning.gif [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NK Osijek v Istra 1961 (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.07 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] HNK Rijeka v RNK Split (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Zagreb v NK Lokomotiva (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.97 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hajduk Split v NK Slaven Belupo (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v HNK Rijeka (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RNK Split v NK Osijek (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Slaven Belupo v Dinamo Zagreb (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Lokomotiva v NK Zadar (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istra 1961 v Hajduk Split (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn] Friday 14 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RNK Split v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]101[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]45.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center]inrunning.gif [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Zadar v NK Slaven Belupo (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.09 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]HNK Rijeka v NK Lokomotiva (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.84 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dinamo Zagreb v Istra 1961 (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Osijek v Hajduk Split (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v RNK Split (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.50 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Vysocina Jihlava v FK Teplice (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SK Slavia Praha v 1. SC Znojmo (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1.FK Príbram v AC Sparta Praha (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Baumit Jablonec v SK Sigma Olomouc (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians 1905 v FC Slovan Liberec (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Zbrojovka Brno v FC Baník Ostrava (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Viktoria Plzen v 1.FC Slovácko (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 17 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Mladá Boleslav v FK Dukla Praha (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 Hy guys, i'm from Croatia, and, i have a good match in MAX TV PRVA LIGA(1.HNL) It's Istra 1961 against Osijek. Istra secured they spot in the league, and next season they will play again in first divison. Here is the odds, and i will tip on Osijek , very good odd (2.60) 10274314_275624752615371_3650239767880257168_n.jpg Istra last matches (from last month) [TABLE=class: head_to_head h2h_home, width: 550]

[TR] [TD=class: h-part last, colspan: 6]Posljednji me?evi: ISTRA 1961[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]21.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=class: name]Slaven Belupo[/TD] [TD=align: center]3 : 3[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]16.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=align: center]3 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]13.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=class: name]Hr. Dragovoljac[/TD] [TD=align: center]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]06.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]RNK Split[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=align: center]2 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]30.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=class: name]Rijeka[/TD] [TD=align: center]0 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]26.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]KUP[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=class: name]Rijeka[/TD] [TD=align: center]0 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]22.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=class: name]Zadar[/TD] [TD=align: center]0 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even highlighted, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=bgcolor: #EAF7E7, align: center]19.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]KUP[/TD] [TD=class: name, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]Rijeka[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #EAF7E7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EAF7E7, align: center]2 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, bgcolor: #EAF7E7, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]16.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=align: center]6 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]09.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=class: name]Hajduk Split[/TD] [TD=align: center]1 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]01.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=align: center]0 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] In terrible form after they secured place in first division. They have 37 points, and Osijek 28. Osijek last results: [TABLE=class: head_to_head h2h_away, width: 550] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: h-part last, colspan: 6]Posljednji me?evi: OSIJEK[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]19.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name]Rijeka[/TD] [TD=align: center]2 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]15.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Slaven Belupo[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=align: center]2 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]12.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name]Zadar[/TD] [TD=align: center]4 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]04.04.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=align: center]1 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]30.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=align: center]3 : 2[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]23.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Hr. Dragovoljac[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=align: center]2 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]16.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name]Hajduk Split[/TD] [TD=align: center]1 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]12.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]KUP[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name]Rijeka[/TD] [TD=align: center]1 : 1 (0 : 0)[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]08.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]RNK Split[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=align: center]1 : 0[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]01.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name highTeam, bgcolor: #FCF1B7]Osijek[/TD] [TD=class: name]Istra 1961[/TD] [TD=align: center]0 : 1[/TD] [TD=class: winLose, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] They beat team's, which have very good relationships with Zdravko Mami? head man of whole our Football League Except Zadar(they also secure spot in league) I'm apologize if i made any grammar fail. I'm very good speaker of English, but i have little problem when i wrote something. Cheers :)

Re: Croatia > Prva HNL > 2013-14 I have for tomorrow two matches, also from my country. First is Lokomotiva Zagreb against Dinamo Zagreb. These two clubs have very good relation , they are actually one team, becaouse Lokomotiva is second Dinamo's team. Dinamo is guest on their stadium, becaouse Kajzerica(Lokomotiva stadium doesn't have a licence). I'm tipping 1X(If Lokomotiva Win, or draw, this tip is WINNING.) Dinamo is Croatian champion for 9 consecutive years. H2H [TABLE=class: head_to_head h2h_mutual, width: 550]

[TR] [TD=class: h-part last, colspan: 6]Me?usobni me?evi: LOK. ZAGREB - DIN. ZAGREB[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]02.03.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]02.11.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]0 : 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]17.08.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]17.05.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]1 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]30.11.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]1 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]01.09.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]1 : 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]31.03.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]6 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]23.09.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]1 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]09.04.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]1 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]26.09.10[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]0 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]10.04.10[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]1 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]26.09.09[/TD] [TD=class: flag]1HN[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lok. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: name]Din. Zagreb[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]0 : 1 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] As you can see Dinamo have 12 WIN from all 12 match against Lokomotiva. Lokomotiva need win to have chance for euro cup. 1X(Odd:2.55) 1(Odd: 5.50) Odd will be dropping till tomorrow. Second match is Slaven Belupo against Hajduk. Match will be play in Koprivnica, and will be free entrance. They have only one stand, and capacity is only about 4.000 seaters. Elvis Scoria head coach of Slaven said this : The players were very depressed after the events of Pula, the ambience in the dressing room was sad, but it's behind us, and now we turn to our next rival Hajduk. We have a team that is rising as demonstrated our last game. We have no choice, we'll play to win and it will be until the end of the championship. We will do everything points to stay in Koprivnica. We all expect great support from our fans who have expressed on several previous meetings in Koprivnica and of course the match in Pula. We will miss defender Edson(26/2) who has three yellow cards. The starting lineup will be decided before the game. Hajduk secure their spot in Europe league qualification. The first match was played on August 18 at Poljud, under the 6th rounds MAXtv first league goal in front of 10,000 spectators Hajduk won 1-0. Slaven Belupu coach was Ivan Katalini?. The second meeting was marked by six goals, domestic upheaval and a big comeback Hajduk. Played on November 3 in Koprivnica, in front of 3,500 spectators Hajduk within the 15th rounds took Mario Pasalic goal in the 34th minute. Marin Matos is equalized in the 45th, and Peter Brlek 48 reversed. Edson's 66 led Slaven Belupo lead to 3-1. But Tino Susic 76 score to 3-2 and Josip Basic in 90 +1. minute final set 3-3. Coach Slaven Belupo was then Mladen Francic. The third season's third match these rivals played March 2 as the framework of the 24th rounds, before 50 days, Hajduk won with a convincing 3-0. The first half was perhaps, many would say, the best 45 minutes of Hajduk this season. It was raining, attendance was 8,000 at Poljud, Franko Andrijaševic in the fifth led Hajduk's lead, Anton Maglica is 29 but increased to 2:0, and 3:0 finite set a nebula in the 65th minute of their other bare. Coach Slaven Belupo was neither Ivan Katalini? Mladen Francic than Elvis Scoria. 1(ODD: 2.50) Becaouse of cards Hajduk will be without Franko Andrijaševi? mf (24/6) and Mario Pašali? mf(27/11)