WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 1-4 Aug

kevshat

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 1-4 Aug Tournament preview: 2pts ew M.Kuchar to win WGC Bridgestone Invitational 25/1 Stan James (1/4 1-5) Matt Kuchar is often seen as the nice guy and a lot of the time that puts me off backing him but he arrives in Akron in good nick after a decent week at The Open and then a runner up in Canada last week. Kuchar has already won a big tournament this year when he triumphed at the Accenture Matchplay and his consistency is such that he’s often in or around the leaderboard. Kuchar has two top 10 finishes in the last three years around here and he can land the title this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wgc-bridgestone-invitational-betting-matt-kuchar-can-land-another-wgc-title-this-week-in-akron

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 1-4 Aug Top European preview: 1pt ew H.Stenson Top European Player 11/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) Henrik Stenson looks in excellent form at the minute. He is one of the best from tee to green on the PGA Tour this year and his last two weeks he has top three finishes in the Scottish Open and The Open so he is clearly putting nicely because you don’t go well in those tournaments if you’re not. Stenson doesn’t have the best of records around here but there’s no reason he can’t go well and given the form he is in the 11/1 on him being the top European this week looks too big. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wgc-bridgestone-invitational-betting-henrik-stenson-s-excellent-form-can-continue-to-lead-the-european-charge

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 1-4 Aug Top RoW player preview: 1pt ew A.Cabrera Top Rest of the World Player 10/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-3) Angel Cabrera is playing nice golf this year. He came oh so close to another Masters title earlier in the year and has four top 15 finishes in his last six events so he is clearly hitting the ball well. The Argentinian has the length to tame this course and given how straight he is driving it he is entitled to be in the mix again this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wgc-bridgestone-invitational-betting-angel-cabrera-s-good-year-can-continue-at-firestone

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 1-4 Aug Keegan Bradley @ 36 Bet365 for me Bradley is the defending champ here and was right in contention a couple of years ago on debut. He has the most top 10's for the year without winning and has come very close with a 2nd at the Byron Nelson Classic. The Byron Nelson classic was Bradley's first PGA Tour title and his repeat success at the event this year indicates to me that he's very good at using past experiences on courses that suit to replicate similar results. I'm hoping that trend continues here, and have also taken him for the PGA Championship in anticipation of a good result here.

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 1-4 Aug Final round preview: 3pts L.Donald to beat J.Dufner 21/20 Stan James I think Luke Donald is a good bet here. He is gradually getting his game back together which is a good sign for him. Dufner went well on Saturday but he’ll do well to birdie five of the first six again on Sunday and I’m never convinced by his putting when the going gets tough. Donald has no real weakness and at odds against he can land this two ball. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wgc-bridgestone-invitational-betting-luke-donald-can-beat-his-playing-partner-in-the-final-round