Season Handicap Betting

I see that Everton are +24 in the Season Handicap Betting. Utd, City & Chelsea are all scratch. In the last 3 years Everton have finished 12, 8 and 17 points behind Chelsea and I would like to do a head to head bet that Everton will finish within 24 points of Chelsea. Are there bookies that accept such bets and if so would I get the 24 point lead for Everton or is that only available when doing the full handicap bet that includes all teams. I don't want to do the all teams handicap as one of the lesser teams is likely to have a good season and come out on top.

Re: Season Handicap Betting Bloody hell....So your saying EFC will match or better last seasons total?...which they will have to....for your bet to land....Any bookmaker layer will snap your hand off at 10/11 for that bet....EFC even with 2 key players...54-56...with me....if they lose them...knock 6-8 off....NOT A CHANCE...I am a EFC supporter BTW...

Re: Season Handicap Betting

i liked Norwich at +41 i think they have signed really well and look decent this season.
I agree they were very solid at Home last year and have added two good strikers. They get +44 with Betvic the same as Stoke. I know which one I'd rather put my money on.

Re: Season Handicap Betting

I agree they were very solid at Home last year and have added two good strikers. They get +44 with Betvic the same as Stoke. I know which one I'd rather put my money on.
I've got them on 44-46....they won't be far away from that plus 44...top 6 on handicap for me.