Mobile Offer: Money Back If 2nd To Cirrus Des Aigles

Re: Mobile Offer: Money Back If 2nd To Cirrus Des Aigles

MONEY BACK IF SECOND TO CIRRUS DES AIGLES King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes Place a bet on your mobile or tablet on the King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes at Ascot and if your selection comes second to Cirrus des Aigles, we will refund your stake as a FREE BET up to £25! Register with Bet Victor to avail of this Great Offer!
Out of interest, is anyone able to shed any light as to why some of these current Bookmaker offers are 'exclusive to mobile'? Is the ISP easier for the Bookmaker to trace or do they own shares in Apple?!??! :lol William Hill do a £25 back if second to anyone on Channel 4 races (including above) but again, only through their mobile app? I doesn't really affect me but if it did and I didn't own a suitable mobile device it would drive me mad!! Any ideas anywhere???

Out of interest, is anyone able to shed any light as to why some of these current Bookmaker offers are 'exclusive to mobile'? Is the ISP easier for the Bookmaker to trace or do they own shares in Apple?!??! :lol William Hill do a £25 back if second to anyone on Channel 4 races (including above) but again, only through their mobile app? I doesn't really affect me but if it did and I didn't own a suitable mobile device it would drive me mad!! Any ideas anywhere???
They are all trying to get the share of the mobile market. Its the second priority behind the fobts as its viewed as the next boom sector to be exploited and thus market share on that will greatly satisfy the shareholders. Each of our shops has a target number of odds on cards to upgrade to accounts to get them betting on mobile currently. Any help for you there saint? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Your Donald...if you have been closed down more times than a boiler room..
I tried typing this into one of those translation websites but they didnt have a scooby what you were on about either prime :confused: Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Mobile Offer: Money Back If 2nd To Cirrus Des Aigles

They are all trying to get the share of the mobile market. Its the second priority behind the fobts as its viewed as the next boom sector to be exploited and thus market share on that will greatly satisfy the shareholders. Each of our shops has a target number of odds on cards to upgrade to accounts to get them betting on mobile currently. Any help for you there saint? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Dan - it never occurred to me to think of it like that. People that are addicted to a bet have got less and less chance of beating an addiction it seems - certainly less chance of avoiding temptation anyway... I think we have had this type of discussion before so best left there I guess.