PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added Final Thurs 1st Aug

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Happy, the finalists are usually provided with a secret password that is released to them nearer the final or sometimes the nice people at Boyle poker per-register the finalists when known. Keep following the forum daily for confirmation in the next few days once everything has been updated. Well done once again and good luck in the final to you and all those qualifying :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July! Table now updated and finalists confirmed. Well done to happynuts, very impressive 3rd win means you romp away with the virtual league champion trophy and produce an 8 person final (no other advantage there, everyone starts with same chips). :clap 3 people have been excluded from the league table as they have failed to post here to tell us their name/poker alias. (alexabelZZ, pwoodsini, jasonastfree).

hi all going to jump into this lague' date=' [b']most of ye know me ,you lky sods u got 3 game head start , gl all will join in tonight ,need to win 1 or 2 of these qkly to catch up
fflushyduck, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You are not actually known by the Punters Lounge members and you didn't quite manage post your alias, but I'll assume flushyduck is you. New members all over this league final, hope you will all join in the community here and we look forward to seeing more of your posts. Good luck all, the list will be sent over to BoylePoker and you should be able to register for the game once they put you on the restricted list. Good luck :ok 2 weekly winners and 6 highest from the league [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Boyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]happynuts[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]happynuts123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]neneya[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]MoneyFactory77[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]alecs_p11[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]alexp11[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Pokerqueen00[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Pokerqueen00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]CrAzY29[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]CrAzY29CombaT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]explor1[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]geniusBoyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Scooper[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]LIMPRAT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]diemonn[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]enerwinzer [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added Final Thurs 1st Aug Hi all, I've sent the list of 8 players over to iPoker so once they've added the names to the restricted list for the Grand Final you'll be able to register. I hope that they'll have this done by this afternoon and I'll update you once they have completed this. Bye for now!;)

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July!

[TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Boyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]happynuts[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]happynuts123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]neneya[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]MoneyFactory77[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]alecs_p11[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]alexp11[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Pokerqueen00[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Pokerqueen00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]CrAzY29[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]CrAzY29CombaT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]explor1[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]geniusBoyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Scooper[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]LIMPRAT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]diemonn[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]enerwinzer[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Good luck in the finals:clap