PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added Final Thurs 1st Aug

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - 3rd Leg Thurs 18th July! Thanks Paul. Table has now been updated in post 1.

Eligibility To be a member of Punters Lounge Forum and have posted your BoylePoker Alias on this thread.
Reminder to happynuts123, alexabelZZ, and pwoodsini. If you have not posted in this thread before leg 4 to declare who you are on the forum, all your points/positions will be voided and you will be removed from the league table. You will not be eligible to play in the final.

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - 3rd Leg Thurs 18th July! I know its week 3 but I have registered anyway. PLYogiBear84 Hoping, after about 6 months from being unable to play any of these tournaments that in August with a schedule change I can start playing these tournaments again.:cow

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - Last Leg Thurs 25th July! Table updated. Back to back wins for happynuts :clap makes it just 9 in the final now. I have removed alexabelZZ and pwoodsini from the league table as they have not posted in the thread. If they post before the next leg starts they will be reinstated.

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - Last Leg Thurs 25th July! Happynuts - now you have posted, you are confirmed eligible for the final and now have a different colour in the league table to show you are a weekly winner :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July!

hi all going to jump into this lague' date=' most of ye know me ,you lky sods u got 3 game head start , gl all will join in tonight ,need to win 1 or 2 of these qkly to catch up[/quote'] give us a clue,but welcome to PL and gl

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - 2nd Leg Thurs 11th July! unbelievably HappyNuts has won 3 in a row :loon which means just 8 will qualify for the final, what tremendous value that is going to be, can anyone beat him???? [ATTACH]5133[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5134[/ATTACH]

post-9428-14429285692658_thumb.jpg

post-9428-14429285692838_thumb.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - Last Leg Thurs 25th July! Well played HappyNuts!:clap Should be an interesting final next week with just 8 players in it:loon As soon as the final positions have been confirmed I'll get the list over to iPoker and they'll add the qualified players to the tournament so you can register. I'll keep everyone updated on this!

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July! hi am playing in the boylepoker july league an have got in to the final next thurday an cant register for the final how do i do this thanks happynuts is my name thanks