PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added Final Thurs 1st Aug

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July!

I'm in - LolaTheChiPL Any thoughts why this league is more popular than the Wednesday Gala league?
I believe Boyle has more traffic and the value is astounding with the cash up for grabs

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July!

Think im 2Kevathallam on ther but might be problem just tried to logon to boyles and it just hangs havin the sam problem on Betfred and Paddy Power so might be a network thing ?
yeah just been on livechat, got this; David: Hello John. How may I help you? John:hi, i cannot get in to my poker account, all I'm getting is 'loading tables' David: There appears to be issues, we are looking into this as we speak. John: i have a forum game at 8pm that i wanted to register for David: Unfortunately we do not have a time frame as to when it will be resolved. i would be hoeful that the issue will be resolved by then though. John: ok i will try again later, is this the whole of the poker site? David:yes, the whole network is down. John: ok thanks david, will try later

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July! The league was good last month so I'll put my name down for this month Irishking32 gl all, lets hope ipoker get the issue resolved before the game starts.

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker July League - $1400 added - First Leg Thurs 4th July! If the first person to be able to log back in can post in the thread, it will help other members know when it's back. The impact (if any) on the league will be looked into tomorrow with Paul independently presiding over any decision (but shhh he doesn't know that yet ;) ), but at present it is hoped to go ahead as usual subject to network coming back online. Reg for league games is often open during or immediately after the previous weeks game, so early reg can be useful at times. In the event that the network doesn't return, those already reg'd would be refunded in line with ipoker/Boyles T&Cs which I'll find and post in the event of them being needed.