** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£20 a week challenge

No more system trials and in order to keep my betting in check Im challenging myself to a max bank of £20 a week. rules Once £20 balance has gone no adding to the bank untill the next Monday. At the end of each day if balance is more than £25 profits will be banked to leave running balance for the next day. Only to place bets on strong fancies no system use, single bets only Min £2.50 stake per bet If £100 banked different types of bets can be placed If Sundays balance is over £20 the first £20 is left in for the following week First selection (s) coming soon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 a week challenge Pheeewww Copperwood gets home winning £36.08 in the process. So thats a 2nd week on the run this thread turns a profit over the £20 start balance Today= £16.08 Banked Account balance =£20 Banked this week = £27.75

Re: £20 a week challenge Bit bored tonight so thought I'd do myself a little overview 19 selections 4 winners = 21% 6 placed inc winners = 31.5% Week 1 £20 spent. £28.44 banked Week 1 P&L = £8.44 Week 2 £20 Spent. £27.75 (still running) Week 2 P&L = £7.75 (still running) Overall P&L = £16.19 (Week 2 not yet finished) Whilst Mega money has not been made, yet, still very pleased to have shown a profit for both weeks individually. Maybe keeping concentration a bit more would help as the start of the week and points where the week is about to end seem to be more fruitful. Some promising picks some dreadful let downs but those are the breaks

Re: £20 a week challenge Well thats a cracking day with both winning Sylvia brought in £30 whilst a nice little drift saw Al bring back £50 Leaving the account balance at £20 means a total of £60 is banked today. That moves this weeks total banked to £87.75 and not too shy of the ton

Re: £20 a week challenge I'll have a look at the cards tomorrow and see if theres anything about but stats time again week 1- p&l £8.44 week 2 - p&l £67.75 (still running) overall p&l - £76.19 (still running) 23 selections 6 winners = 26% 8 placed inc winners = 34%

Re: £20 a week challenge A few fancies today but Im a bit tentative due to the odds available so ive gone for- £2.50ew Geminus Southwell 3.10 @ 7/1 £2.50ew Pairc Na Gcapall Stratford 2.50 @ 6/1 This leaves an account balance of £10........ theres a few short price favs I also like and may place a couple of win bets with the last £10

Re: £20 a week challenge Start of a new week. I cant get away from an old favorite of mine at a huge price but knowing full well its unlikely to take to the ground. That being said Als Memory won on turf so im taking a punt £2.50 EW Economic Crisis Ayr 3.00 @ 50/1 £2.50 ew Jebral Tara Ayr 4.30 @ 9/2 As usual William Hill BOG