Sunday Special!

hebert10

After my last challenge failed miserably :unsure, I've decided to start a new one with a completely different aim and more of a laid back approach. Basically playing exclusively only on Sundays (Bar festivals or Series run by poker sites MTOPS, SCOOP etc.) I'm going to see how well I can do. With most of the big money being made on Sundays, all it takes is one deep run. So, lets see how badly I can do this time....:p

Re: Sunday Special! Cheers lads!

Good Luck ' date=' any sort of schedule planned for today ?[/quote'] Going to play the Storm on Stars and possibly the Sunday Open and SSC 10 on PKR. Maybe a couple of others will see how it goes, pretty keen for watching the football tonight aswel so probably be doing both at the same time! You playing much today?

Re: Sunday Special! Just playing the Ultimate Freeroll on stars , might add in a couple later on but running a reduced poker schedule as getting be frustrated chasing objectives so stopped doing the accounting and just couple of MTTs a few nights a week for awhile.