My £400 Bet on Italy VS Japan Confederations Cup 2013

Re: My £400 Bet on Italy VS Japan Confederations Cup 2013 Welcome to PL :) Nice entrance and nice win. Be careful with it in the future though. Your attitude towards betting is so much more important than getting a few big wins.

Re: My £400 Bet on Italy VS Japan Confederations Cup 2013 A) Be careful. Lots of people win their first bet and that's how it starts. You got very lucky, Italy barely deserved a draw in that one. B) Your friend is a clueless mug.

Re: My £400 Bet on Italy VS Japan Confederations Cup 2013 Overs was 4/5 if I remember right....That would have been easy, but seriously, if a loss of £400 is that much, play in tenners ...You are likely to have a heart attack, DONT BLAME ANYONE ELSE..Its your money, your choice. Last by no means least, Leave the MUG bets out, a 1 match shoot out in top football is so unpredictable...Ask all those mugs who lumped on Man City in the FA Cup final.:ok,,,Good Luck, and Choose well.

Re: My £400 Bet on Italy VS Japan Confederations Cup 2013 haha thanks for the tips guys. I think I agree with B) Alexc. I have quit now after the rest of my bets have left me with £200 profit overall. Which ive spent way more than that on going out to eat, gifting hobos etc. So I am down anyway on time and money and thats the way it is most of the time.