AT&T National 27-30 Jun

kevshat

Re: AT&T National 27-30 Jun Tournament preview: 2pts ew J.Day to win AT&T National 14/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-6) Jason Day should like this course. He was second to McIlroy in the US Open here and he finished in the top 10 when the course played tough last year. We saw at Merion that he is playing well and this course suits his game. He is an excellent striker of the ball and he is good on the greens too so I would expect him to go very well this week. I think the 14/1 is acceptable with no Woods, McIlroy, Rose or Mickelson or anyone like that and I’d expect us to get more than a good run for our money. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/at-t-national-betting-jason-day-can-fire-his-way-to-glory-at-congressional-20130626

Re: AT&T National 27-30 Jun Kevin Chappell @ 65 Betfair Chappell was 3rd in the US Open held at Congressional and his form leading into this event is much better than it was then. He was very impressive at the Memorial a few weeks back when he shot a bogey free -4 when playing in the final group. He came up just short of Kuchar on that occasion but I think he's going to join the winners circle soon. What I also found interesting is that Tiger has twice won the Memorial and went on to play in the AT&T National and win. Of course, that is Tiger, but KJ Choi also won the Memorial in 2007 and went on to play and win the AT&T National. The two courses are obviously conducive to a similar type of player winning and with Chappell's excellent US Open results I think this is a great price and spot for Chappell to get that maiden title.

Re: AT&T National 27-30 Jun *KJ Choi > 3 Points Each-way @ 80/1 Bet365 (1/4 odds, 5 places)* KJ is not having the year his standards would be hoping to achieve. Apart from a 6th place finish in the Texas Open and a 9th place finish in the Farmers Insurance, by and large his season has been a bit of a struggle. Even though he is playing poor enough though, he has still only missed 2 cuts all year, and has been raking in the money. He is not too far off having a big round in him again, and he has a good record in this event, he won it in 2007, and was 2nd in it in 2011, so the price is very backable. *1 Point Each-way Double with Bet365* KJ Choi @ 80/1 Romain Wattel @ 66/1.