Correct Score lays "season 2013/14"

Re: Correct Score lays "season 2013/14"

Even Barca make 0-0`s :cry Trust me' date=' laying 0-0`s nearly broke my mind a good few years ago - its all I bet for about 4 years and it got to the stage that I would cut my losses and take a defeat if the games where 0-0 @ HT. Takes either balls of steel, or not betting big money/full bank etc as I was always balls to the wall, and 1 defeat I was screwed, hence the added pressure.[/quote'] Yup - trick is to pick the right games and not be greedy - small stakes and a steady profit is the way to go First loser on the 38th bet :D - one winner since so 38/39 - 97.44% S/R and a profit of £22.86 to £1 lays (3% commission) Hopefully won't end in tears :D

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Correct Score lays "season 2013/14"

Yup - trick is to pick the right games and not be greedy - small stakes and a steady profit is the way to go First loser on the 38th bet :D - one winner since so 38/39 - 97.44% S/R and a profit of £22.86 to £1 lays (3% commission) Hopefully won't end in tears :D
How about having a go yourself. You would have to start at bet 1 though as we don't do it the 'other way'.

Layed the 0-0 in this even though I expect it to be tight :D With those attacks it can't be 0-0 ... surely? LOL
To remind myself how hard and random 0-0s are, I go to xscores and look at the seasons scores of any team, they ALL make a 0-0 at some stage, hell even peterboro, who regularly finish 5-4! Man Utd made a 0-0 against a non league team a few years ago I recall too Sent from my C6603 using PL Forum