Correct Score lays "season 2013/14"

A simple thread just to help me keep track of my bets, and to take down Skittle`s forum record :cigar One day I may be in Scotty`s league of the penny pinching gods :clap A few rules to keep me on track Correct score LAYS only No inplay bets Full bank liability every bet until the pressure/money shortage, forces a withdrawal, probably around the £500 mark if I ever get there All bets posted here before kickoff All bets at B3tfair Starting bank £25.00 Cheers guys TFB :beer

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Correct Score lays "season 2013/14"

Laying 0-0 is very hard work' date=' good luck with that :hope[/quote'] Cheers - 29/29 so far I just avoid leagues that have a high rate of 0-0 draws like Argentina (15%) and Finland (11% :eek ) Most others are between 4% and 6% :ok Can't wait for the Dutch and German leagues to start again - plenty of goals there

Re: Correct Score lays "season 2013/14" Even Barca make 0-0`s :cry Trust me, laying 0-0`s nearly broke my mind a good few years ago - its all I bet for about 4 years and it got to the stage that I would cut my losses and take a defeat if the games where 0-0 @ HT. Takes either balls of steel, or not betting big money/full bank etc as I was always balls to the wall, and 1 defeat I was screwed, hence the added pressure.