St Jude Classic 6-9 Jun

kevshat

Re: St Jude Classic 6-9 Jun Tournament preview: 1pt ew R.Karlsson to win St Jude Classic 35/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-6) Robert Karlsson doesn’t have a win on the PGA Tour to his name yet but he could hardly have gone much closer. The Swede has lost in a playoff twice in this tournament in 2010 and 2011. His season in 2013 so far has been a frustrating one because he has got off to excellent starts but poor weekends have cost him. However on this course where he clearly plays so well if he can get off to a good start I believe he can maintain that and should he do so he’ll be a major contender in this tournament once again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-jude-classic-betting-robert-karlsson-can-walk-into-memphis-and-leave-with-the-title-20130605

Re: St Jude Classic 6-9 Jun *Nick O'Hern > 2 Points Each-way @ 250/1 Bet365* Going to go for a longshot this week. Nick played very good golf here last year when he finished 3rd and picked up a big cheque. That was by far the best he played last year, so maybe the return to this event could bring out the best in him again this year. He was 18th in Puerto Rico already this year, is a steady player, and at 250/1, he is worth a go. *Boo Weekley > 2 Points Each-way @ 33/1 Bet365* Boo has made nearly a quarter of his career earnings in 2013 alone. He won the last tournament he played in, the Crowne Plaza, scoring -14 and picking up a cheque for well over a million dollars. He also finished 2nd in Tampa Bay and 6th in New Orleans, he looks more composed this year than he ever did. He finished 4th in this event back in 2008, and has had respectable scores there the last three years in a row, so must have a live chance this weekend.

Re: St Jude Classic 6-9 Jun David Toms E/W 1/4 1-5 @ 67.00 Bet365 Toms has had a very poor 2013 but a return to a happy hunting ground can turn this around. With the US Open next week I think a few of the favourites are here more for the preparation than the win, and frankly the strength of the field itself is weak by normal PGA standards. Toms' record is simply phenomenal. If you look past 2 prior Missed Cuts you'll see a series of 6 Top 10s, 5 of the Top 5's and 2 of them victories. A 13th at Augusta earlier this year suggests to me Toms can still play and I think this is a great venue and even greater price to look for Toms to return to the winners circle.