** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Lyoness Open 6-9 Jun

kevshat

Re: Lyoness Open 6-9 Jun Bernd Weisberger (EW) 7/1 B 365 It may seem a bit obvious going for the favorite, however I believe Wiesberger is a very worthy favorite and as much value as the 9/4 avialable on Tiger Woods last Wednesday. The Austrian has played this course numerous times as an amatuer and loves the place. Winning by 3 shots last year after a T5th in 2011, his course credentials are rock solid. All importantly, he surged up the leaderboard over the weekend to finish 3rd in the Nordea masters. With his confidence up he looks a cracking EW prospect in his own backyard. GL

Re: Lyoness Open 6-9 Jun David Horsey E/W 1/4 1-5 @ 36 Bet365 Horsey has been in good touch so far this season with a 2nd, 4th and 6th in his last 4 European events. He lost in a playoff in a EuroPro event a couple of weeks back showing he's still in good nick and with a previous Top 10 on this course in what is frankly a very weak field I think Horsey is a highly appealing proposition.

Re: Lyoness Open 6-9 Jun Good luck gents. Tournament preview: 1pt ew M.A.Jimenez to win Lyoness Open 20/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) One man who at his best would be too good for this field is Miguel Angel Jimenez. Miguel isn’t at his best as he is only a few weeks into a return from a significant injury but he’s played well in the last two weeks so has some form behind him and we know he’ll go well on the course because he was involved in its design. Not many drove the ball better than Jimenez in Stockholm last week and if his putter plays a nice tune the Spaniard should go very close this weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lyoness-open-betting-miguel-angel-jimenez-can-take-advantage-of-a-weak-field-in-austria-20130605

Re: Lyoness Open 6-9 Jun Joel Sjoholm E/W 1/4 1-5 @ 126 Bet365 This is a very weak field here in Austria and the fact that a player like Jiminez in his situation is sub 20's speaks a lot about the depth here. Looking at the past winners some of them have been at long odds and my pick for this year is Sjoholm. He's got some issues capitalizing on the good starts he often has but with 4 Top 10's last year and 5 of the last 6 cuts made I think he's got the talent required to win on tour. It's the consistency and the mental side that he needs to improve on but I think a weakened field like this is where he can realistically open his win tally.

Re: Lyoness Open 6-9 Jun Final round preview: 3pts E.De La Riva to beat T.Bjorn 2/1 BetVictor Thomas Bjorn is 11 under par this week and he was eight under for his third round so I’m not convinced he’s playing like an 8/13 shot. De La Riva has been very consistent this week and isn’t two shots ahead of Bjorn going into the round for no reason. De La Riva ranks third on driving accuracy this week and first in Greens in Regulation so he is giving himself a lot more chances for birdies and if he carries on doing that he’s a threat for the title let alone this two ball. At 2/1 he looks very good value to beat Bjorn. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lyoness-open-betting-eduardo-de-la-riva-looks-good-value-to-beat-bjorn-over-final-18-holes-20130608