BBC 1 Boxing

Tonights fight is Clinton Woods vs Rico Hoye for the ibf light heavyweight title. Hoye is unbeaten and this is Woods 4th attempt at winning a world title. Having previously lost to Roy Jones and drawn and lost to Glenn Johnson. Woods has the experience, but after 9 years in the clink Hoye came out , became a boxer and has been unbeaten since. By all accounts Hoye smacks like a mule.So will Woods still really be hungry enough ? Its a tough one to call but I would go for Hoye to win at around 1.8 combined with a couple of small bets for a midle round knockout rounds 4-8 at around 33/1 for each. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Re: BBC 1 Boxing Hoye for me too Stevie, he posesses a real damaging punch and a record of 18 wins from 18 (14 KO`s) will do for me. It did take Hoye 3 attempts at making the weight which maybe a little concerning but imho the fight wont last long enough for that to really be a factor. Earlyish KO for me, rounds 4,5 and 6 @ 26`s (b365)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.