** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump racing - 14th May

5:25 Wincanton - Zulu Oscar - Trainer, Harry Fry's NHF record is 23Pu11163622, so Zulu Oscar should go close. The 4yo has had one run already and finished 6th, so will come on for this race. Fry's only runner of the day. 5:50 Southwell - Furrows - Oliver Sherwood and Leighton Aspell have won 7 of 16 races where the ride is fav since 2012 and this one is forecasted to be in top spot. Watch the market.

Re: Jump racing - 14th May Gotta be careful today ! I was looking at Wincanton for a BBotD last night when I saw the weather forecast !..........:unsure The going was good to firm and all the comments on the horses were based around good going but the weather forecast was for a deluge of biblical proportions............ I expect lots of non runners

Re: Jump racing - 14th May *Regal D'estruval > Sedgefield 4:00 > WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* Out of form for quite a while now, but down to a very workable mark of 120 now. Is a confirmed front-runner, and off this lower weight could prove hard to peg back if on a going day. Tom O'Brien on board and I like him as a jockey. Was well behind Australia Day last time out, but is dropped in Class tomorrow which may also help.