Zynga plus poker

0Magic14

Re: Zynga plus poker

Just made a new account at the Real money version of Zynga poker' date=' looks good so far, got a free $15 too so if any of you wanna open account there and want to deposit, I can give you a refer a friend link.[/quote'] please bear in mind its not in the forums interest to promote your own referrals. you are sailing close to wind here mate,and the Mods are cutting you a lot of slack,but please think about what you do here.

Keep it going :ok Try to get at least 50buyins before moving up (stt sngs), ie $100 for $2 sngs, whilst 100bi is better for mtt's. Lot of variance in sngs too so don't get anxious if you lose 12 or more in a row, trust me that is normal ;) just concentrate on your game, the rest should follow. Gl

Re: Zynga plus poker Thanks for the heads up curious to explain what is the difference is in selling and staking someone as always thought staking someone you would expect a return if they got in the money , and just like selling shares likewise was in the money then they would give back the percentage to their backer ? Either i'v missed something here but would like to know the reasons behind it thanks in advance